Republican Traitors Declare War on the American People

Now why do we have the feds in the school system?

So some of you crazy states wotn teach the kids LIES in place of know facts.

They lived short nasty painful lives.

Unless of course they had money.

Yes I know, life in the 1950's was dreadful. Americans were dropping down dead by the tens of thousands.

Actually, in the 1950's, 33% of American workers belonged to a union, had good health insurance and decent wages.

Now, if you want to go back to the 1920's, yeah, things kind of sucked, the average life expectency was 59...

And that was why the retirement age was set at 65. FDR knew perfectly well how to look magnanimous, caring, kind and generous while being an utter despicable hypocrite.

Now why do we have the feds in the school system?

Let's try to figure out what the fuck TdM might have been trying to communicate in that attempted sentence.

1. What does she have in "mind" when she talks to or about "you crazy states?" (Does she expect a "state" to 'answer' her unintelligible "question?")

2. What is "wotn?"

3. What "lies" does the crazy stupid nitwit have in "mind?"

4. What is a "know" fact?

They are teaching social issues like it's ok to have two mommies and daddies,instead for math, science, reading and U.S. history.
The Constitution says what the Feds are suppose to be doing.
They are not suppose to be running the public schools.
Ever since they did that, our education system has gone down in the world.
Guess who changed that? A Repub by the name of Nixon,who was a Repub progressive.

They are teaching social issues like it's ok to have two mommies and daddies,instead for math, science, reading and U.S. history.fucking lie
The Constitution says what the Feds are suppose to be doing.then why are you fighting the constitution?
They are not suppose to be running the public schools.where is that in the constitution?
Ever since they did that, our education system has gone down in the world.so you liked it when black people couldnt go to school and they taught people the world was 6000 years old?
Guess who changed that? A Repub by the name of Nixon,who was a Repub progressive.

get some facts for a change

anyone find it funny, but all the crap in that article has been spewed on this board at time or another?

but don't call them, parrots...
:eusa_shhh:

Isn't it funny how the truth keeps rearing it's ugly head? And does anyone find it funny that the same faux news parrots keep repeating the same denials?

And isn't hysterical that whenever hard evidence is presented, terms like cut& paste become the first line of defense?

But PLEASE stay on your mission, don't let any liberals talk you out of your social Darwinism.

"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history."
President Dwight D. Eisenhower

This thread was started by cut and paste, by a liberal/Democrat/progressive.

If Darwinism is OK in Nature it should be OK in society. Let the strong, the productive and the diligent survive, they will always have the compassion to help those who can not help themselves, but also have the courage to tell the able-bodied free-loaders to get lost or get a job.

Nobody wants to abolish Social Security or Medicare or Unemployment Insurance. But with today's life expectancy, the age to qualify should be at least 72 years. Many people who were mandated to retire at 65 would have been happy to keep on working, because they loved their jobs. I am being one of them, but of course, I belonged to a union only for a short time, so I never learned the fine art of getting/demanding more for less and I earned my pay, which I negotiated with my employer, myself, rather than some thug, whose ego would rather see jobs going overseas, and see plants close, than realize their own worth on the labor market.

They are teaching social issues like it's ok to have two mommies and daddies,instead for math, science, reading and U.S. history.fucking lie
The Constitution says what the Feds are suppose to be doing.then why are you fighting the constitution?
They are not suppose to be running the public schools.where is that in the constitution?
Ever since they did that, our education system has gone down in the world.so you liked it when black people couldnt go to school and they taught people the world was 6000 years old?

It wouldn't matter to you. Obviously, YOU can't recognize facts.

Every one of your red colored replies was wrong or an outright lie or otherwise mindless lib-shit propaganda.

You remain nothing more than just a simple-minded, dishonest, liberal hack twit.

You need to get facts TM.

California schools scrambling to add lessons on LGBT Americans - Los Angeles Times

It's Southern White Dem's who had segregation.

It's progressives in both parties who have not kept to the Constitution.

Last edited:
the girls ate too young to fight any war you fuckwad

Vulgar profanity does not strengthen your argument.

Did you stand up to defend the daughters of President G. W. Bush when they were reviled by your fellow liberals and the liberal press, when they were about the same age as President Obama's daughters?

Just asking.

Obama grew up under Clinton so there was no war for him to fight

War or no war, there was nothing to stop him from volunteering for the armed forces.

But, of course, to do that it takes a brave and honest person.

And, BTW, the chances of winning the Superball Lottery is far better than the Obama girls joining the Armed Forces.

But you and your ilk will cheerfully malign John McCain whose two sons are in uniform, not to mention Sarah Palin whose son served in Iraq and/or Afganistan.

Actually, in the 1950's, 33% of American workers belonged to a union, had good health insurance and decent wages.

Now, if you want to go back to the 1920's, yeah, things kind of sucked, the average life expectency was 59...

Yes, organized labor played an important role in the general properity of the 1950's. Now how about that mass death because there were fewer environmental laws?

Organized labor played absolutely no role in the prosperity of the 1950s. That occurred solely due to the fact that the rest of the industrialized world had been bombed into the stone-age.

Organized labor played the biggest part in Detroit's demise with their totally unreasonable demands, pricing themselves out of jobs and sending them overseas.

Yes, organized labor played an important role in the general properity of the 1950's. Now how about that mass death because there were fewer environmental laws?

Organized labor played absolutely no role in the prosperity of the 1950s. That occurred solely due to the fact that the rest of the industrialized world had been bombed into the stone-age.

Organized labor played the biggest part in Detroit's demise with their totally unreasonable demands, pricing themselves out of jobs and sending them overseas.

There was a time when American Unions served a very legitimate purpose.

But at some point, they became (seemingly) hell bent on killing the golden goose, instead.

Irrational behavior got institutionalized and endorsed by the DNC in a very disturbing symbiotic relationship.

Obama grew up under Clinton so there was no war for him to fight

War or no war, there was nothing to stop him from volunteering for the armed forces.

But, of course, to do that it takes a brave and honest person.

And, BTW, the chances of winning the Superball Lottery is far better than the Obama girls joining the Armed Forces.

But you and your ilk will cheerfully malign John McCain whose two sons are in uniform, not to mention Sarah Palin whose son served in Iraq and/or Afganistan.

who maligned Mc Cains service?

who maligned Palins kids service?

You see you people JUST MAKE UP lies

But at some point, they became (seemingly) hell bent on killing the golden goose, instead.

Irrational behavior got institutionalized and endorsed by the DNC in a very disturbing symbiotic relationship.

So in some fucking convoluted way you think Unions gave us out deficit?

the girls ate too young to fight any war you fuckwad

Vulgar profanity does not strengthen your argument.

Did you stand up to defend the daughters of President G. W. Bush when they were reviled by your fellow liberals and the liberal press, when they were about the same age as President Obama's daughters?

Just asking.

Asshole they were in college

So in some fucking convoluted way you think Unions gave us out deficit?

You are truly retarded.

Again, try spell check you illiterate moron.

Secondly, and more substantively, I said NOTHING at all about our deficits, you stupid rancid sow.

anyone find it funny, but all the crap in that article has been spewed on this board at time or another?

but don't call them, parrots...
:eusa_shhh:

Isn't it funny how the truth keeps rearing it's ugly head? And does anyone find it funny that the same faux news parrots keep repeating the same denials?

And isn't hysterical that whenever hard evidence is presented, terms like cut& paste become the first line of defense?

But PLEASE stay on your mission, don't let any liberals talk you out of your social Darwinism.

"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history."
President Dwight D. Eisenhower

This thread was started by cut and paste, by a liberal/Democrat/progressive.

If Darwinism is OK in Nature it should be OK in society. Let the strong, the productive and the diligent survive, they will always have the compassion to help those who can not help themselves, but also have the courage to tell the able-bodied free-loaders to get lost or get a job.

Nobody wants to abolish Social Security or Medicare or Unemployment Insurance. But with today's life expectancy, the age to qualify should be at least 72 years. Many people who were mandated to retire at 65 would have been happy to keep on working, because they loved their jobs. I am being one of them, but of course, I belonged to a union only for a short time, so I never learned the fine art of getting/demanding more for less and I earned my pay, which I negotiated with my employer, myself, rather than some thug, whose ego would rather see jobs going overseas, and see plants close, than realize their own worth on the labor market.

dear complete fool the republican party DOES want to end SS and medicare.

jesus you dont even understand that one?

he could have fought then in his thirties.

Now what war is it you wanted him to fight in?

After vietman was over the American people desided to not do big wars.

That worked out really well right up until your fucking party lied us into Iraq.

Then your party got what it always seems to love decade long wars that make corporations like Haliburton even more wealthy

It does not take war to join and put on the uniform of one of the branches of the Armed Forces. Just patriotism.

Of course, being a communist agitator, aka community organizer appeared to be more lucrative. And better qualifier for the presidency, after all, what kind of business former members of the military, like George Washington and Dwight Eisenhower have to be president? They were never community organizers! Shame on them!!!

Forum List

Back