🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican/Trump 2020 tactics need to be altered.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink & da trumpit is dumber than a horse.

Who's POTUS? Hint: Not Cankles

But he is not, and will never be accepted as legitimate. History books will put an asterisk by his name.
It seems you need a new pacifier already.

Would you like to try posting on topic?

Perhaps you might note the post I was responding to. Was that on topic?

The traditional way of campaigning can not counter the constant barrage of nonsense from the leftist media and liberal social apps.

The GOP needs to buy prime time and front page ads to cut through the liberal noise machine. And I'm not talking about a 30 second TV spot. I'm talking about a 10 or 15 minute thought out explanation of our policies and what we stand for with a straight forward rebuttal of the accusations of racism. Explain to the public WHY the left plays the race card so often. Bring up the accusers of Kavanaugh and how they changed or admitted their stories were lies.
Point to the REPEATED shenanigans of Florida Democrats during elections. Point to Democrat statements about letting illegals vote. The opportunity and ammunition to smack the left with their own words is plentiful but it needs to be put in a REAL MESSAGE not a 15 second soundbite that most of the public will just disregard or ignore.

The endless 20 second "my opponent is a poopy head" ads only serve to alienate the public

The GOP needs to BREAK THROUGH the blue media wall in an effective manner
Brown people scary can get your party pretty far though

Not nearly as far as keeping them down on the ole plantation. You're enslaved and too stupid to realize it.

Hat tip to the demoquacks in that regard but let's be honest here...you're not the brightest bulb on the strand
ezgif-2-f3dddba55b2d.gif

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink & da trumpit is dumber than a horse.

Who's POTUS? Hint: Not Cankles

But he is not, and will never be accepted as legitimate. History books will put an asterisk by his name.

Just to you dumbfck left loons. Give it a rest you're giving normal people headaches with your redundant anti Trump crap

Sorry about your headache. Perhaps you have a tumor.

Would you like to try posting on topic?

Sure, the topic is “Republican/Trump 2020 tactics need to be altered.”

By giving Trump pointers on how to disguise/alter his true intentions in order to accomplish his goals is like telling a bank robber what he is doing wrong so he can become a better bank robber in the future.

My advice to Trump is, step down from his Presidency and return to public life. Then the spot light will shine elsewhere and he can then rob and lie to his heart’s content.

just a suggestion :)-

I'm not so sure anything is gonna fix the mess this country is in. There are people on the left who should be in prison for some of the shit they've done. That's the first thing that needs to change. I'm hoping that's going to happen now that pussy Sessions is out on his ass. AND I hope if he tries to get his old Senate seat back he is denied the nomination in the primary because he's one of the main reasons things have gotten this far out of hand due to his capitulation to the left. If Trump had picked Rudy instead (or someone similar) we would be much better off than we are right now.
Yeah, there are some things Trump should do and not do but I don't think it'll matter in the long run. The left will never give up on their quest to turn our republic into a Marxist state (controlled by them, of course). It's not Trump, it's what he stands for...capitalism and the Constitution (the two things that stand in their way of absolute power).

Yeah, there are some things Trump should do and not do but I don't think it'll matter in the long run.

When Trump; by Presidential declaration declares the two-term limit unlawful and then publicly states that the people have spoken and for their sake I Trump declare martial law with the power to oust any House member or Congressmen unfit for government position.

I have therefore declared the following “FIRED” and must within 24 hours leave your political post and return to private life. If you refuse, I now order the National Guard to arrest you; and there you will serve an undetermined time in jail-!!!

I the President have spoken--!!!!!!!!!

And so; it will be done

:)-

The traditional way of campaigning can not counter the constant barrage of nonsense from the leftist media and liberal social apps.

The GOP needs to buy prime time and front page ads to cut through the liberal noise machine. And I'm not talking about a 30 second TV spot. I'm talking about a 10 or 15 minute thought out explanation of our policies and what we stand for with a straight forward rebuttal of the accusations of racism. Explain to the public WHY the left plays the race card so often. Bring up the accusers of Kavanaugh and how they changed or admitted their stories were lies.
Point to the REPEATED shenanigans of Florida Democrats during elections. Point to Democrat statements about letting illegals vote. The opportunity and ammunition to smack the left with their own words is plentiful but it needs to be put in a REAL MESSAGE not a 15 second soundbite that most of the public will just disregard or ignore.

The endless 20 second "my opponent is a poopy head" ads only serve to alienate the public

Brown people are not scary :itsok:

Good repeat that to yourself 100 times a day

The problem with this is the only ones that would watch it are you sheep that have already sold your souls to the GOP

Tactics that seem to be working for Democrats might easily be adapted:

Mob violence.
Home invasions.
Driving innocent family members out of public places.

Yes, The GOP has much to learn.

I think the "silly hats" foolishness would be hard for Republicans to adopt but perhaps Republican women cold take to carrying purses that resemble the severed heads of Democrat agit-prop leaders.

But then who'd want to even be caught dead toting even that small a part of a dead Maxie?

You know Tucker Carlson's claims about that imagined Home Invasion was proven to be a lie, don't you?

You have seen the video and now you claim they were not there.

What a piece of shit you are.

Talk like that will get you kicked out of the GOP

No need, who enslaved brown people, well there you go.

I'm not a member of the GOP I'm a conservative.

The guys who's flag you fly from your pickup

You have no power or say in anything, stop supporting Dem's and that will change.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

That is the funniest thing I have read all day.

It's interesting that the left seems to have lost it's ability to argue a political point. If the left wing blogs don't come up with a couple of lines the crazy angry left responds with eight lines of distracting annoying laughing heads. It kind of makes you wonder how they ever got through the eighth grade much less high school. Every candidate except one who was endorsed by President Trump won the election. Every candidate except one that was endorsed by Obama lost the election. In an era where the entire media is in the back pocket of the democrat party it's surprising that any republicans were elected. My guess is that the angry mainstream media will continue to lose influence in the next two years as President Trump gains in popularity.

Last edited:

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

That is the funniest thing I have read all day.

Your simpleton brain is easily amused.

You have no power or say in anything, stop supporting Dem's and that will change.
Drop the American Taliban segment of your party and I will

Every candidate except one who was endorsed by President Trump won the election. Every candidate except one that was endorsed by Obama lost the election. In an era where the entire media is in the back pocket of the democrat party it's surprising that any republicans were elected. My guess is that the angry mainstream media will continue to lose influence in the next two years as President Trump gains in popularity.

And most Dem's in red districts who endorsed Trump's policies and vowed not to support Pelosi for speaker also won. Oh wait, flashback to 2008.

Forum List

Back