🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans aiding and abetting terrorists?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
These fucks had enough ammo and guns to kill many, many, many more people than they did and the Republican Congress simply refuses to do something to prevent radicalized Americans from amassing this kind of fire power.

They are aiding and abetting terrorists imo.

These fucks had enough ammo and guns to kill many, many, many more people than they did and the Republican Congress simply refuses to do something to prevent radicalized Americans from amassing this kind of fire power.

What did they refuse to do?

Ban all guns I guess?
That bill for refusing guns to people on the terror list I guess. I explained that this morning. I will for this dumbfuck, too i guess.

Ban all guns I guess?
That bill for refusing guns to people on the terror list I guess. I explained that this morning. I will for this dumbfuck, too i guess.

If that list were remotely accurate, I'd go along with it. Shit, they can't even get the No Fly list right...

It seems an increasing number of sheriffs and police officials are advising American citizens to arm themselves, and carry as permitted.

The Democrats' love of Islamism appears to have an unexpected silver lining. Gun control as a viable political issue is dead.

So lets import more......BTW why is DHS such a failure and someone bought the AKs for them

I don't believe these two were on any watch list. How do you balance freedom and liberty and the need to protect innocent lives from pieces of shit like those two?

Ban all guns I guess?

If that list were remotely accurate, I'd go along with it. Shit, they can't even get the No Fly list right...
People get put on that list for simply having a certain name!!!

More laws wouldn't help, dumba$$.

You're just another do-gooder with no ideas

For crying out loud they had pipe bombs and explosive making equipment too.

So what should we do?

Ban terrorism? Have pipe bomb control?

And just how were republicans or anyone else for that matter supposed to know they were radicalized?

I don't believe these two were on any watch list. How do you balance freedom and liberty and the need to protect innocent lives from pieces of shit like those two?

You know, that's a toughie. I don't want to walk around in a police state any more than anyone else. But I do believe that we know what part of the world this stuff is being fomented so just opening the floodgates from that part of the world is insane as I believe there are many of them here already. And with that said, that alone makes it easier for them to radicalize the ones already here. We have to be prudent. Hey, setup safe spots for the refugees... over there.

Interesting that after all the anti-Semitic things he said, he rose 20 points in a poll.

Pretty much says it.

Jeremiah has said she loves Drumpf's hatred of America and Americans. She has also writteen in defense of Jews. What about the rest of you? Are you okay with this latest example of Drumpf's bigotry and racism?

LOL You dopes are all over the map with this, simply hilarious. That pesky Second is a royal pain for you grabbers

Meanwhile even more Americans are arming themselves....

Gun Sales, Concealed Permit Applications Surge Day After San Bernardino Shooting

Gun Sales, Concealed Permit Applications Surge After San Bernardino

Yep. Thanks to the incessant lies AND the incredible stlupidity of the rabid right, gun manufacturers are well on their way to making this a very "christian" Christmas.

WWJS?

RWNJs can no long pretend they are not in favor of arming terrorists, illegals, criminals and crazies.

LOL You dopes are all over the map with this, simply hilarious. That pesky Second is a royal pain for you grabbers

Meanwhile even more Americans are arming themselves....

Gun Sales, Concealed Permit Applications Surge Day After San Bernardino Shooting

Gun Sales, Concealed Permit Applications Surge After San Bernardino

Yep. Thanks to the incessant lies AND the incredible stlupidity of the rabid right, gun manufacturers are well on their way to making this a very "christian" Christmas.

WWJS?

RWNJs can no long pretend they are not in favor of arming terrorists, illegals, criminals and crazies.

So these two in CA were criminals and were able to buy guns?

Ban all guns I guess?

People get put on that list for simply having a certain name!!!

I know, I have a friend who has perfectly Anglo first name... but whoops, her last name is Mohamed... her father is Egyptian. Post 9/11 has rendered her travels excruciating. She's never been anywhere near the ME!!

Forum List

Back