Republicans aiding and abetting terrorists?

I'm a member of the NRA ... I wonder how many Muslims are members too?

ponder dat !

It seems an increasing number of sheriffs and police officials are advising American citizens to arm themselves, and carry as permitted.

The Democrats' love of Islamism appears to have an unexpected silver lining. Gun control as a viable political issue is dead.
These fucks had enough ammo and guns to kill many, many, many more people than they did and the Republican Congress simply refuses to do something to prevent radicalized Americans from amassing this kind of fire power.

They are aiding and abetting terrorists imo.

They are the ones benefitting from all these ? shootings. Note how decapitating is no longer used, now they use guns. Also normally a republican myself, I want more strict gun control.

These fucks had enough ammo and guns to kill many, many, many more people than they did and the Republican Congress simply refuses to do something to prevent radicalized Americans from amassing this kind of fire power.

I don't believe these two were on any watch list. How do you balance freedom and liberty and the need to protect innocent lives from pieces of shit like those two?
Why would someone need that kind of weapons cache for freedom and liberty?

Let me rephrase the question. How would you stop a crazy individual from secretly stockpiling enough fertilizer and diesel fuel to make a bomb large enough to destroy a building, and still allow sane individuals to buy some fertilizer and some diesel fuel?

I don't believe these two were on any watch list. How do you balance freedom and liberty and the need to protect innocent lives from pieces of shit like those two?

A tyrannical government
Which we do not have. Thanks for the deflection.

You think the Second was about deer hunting, don't ya?

It was about the various citizen militias protecting the country from foes, including insurrections, not as the rwnj's believe, to protect against the Federal Government.

What I find astounding is they stated all guns were acquired legally, but 2 were not acquired by them. I do believe it is a felony if you use someone elses legally acquired gun to commit a crime, thus your use of it is illegal. And I seriously doubt she had a permit to carry a gun.

Let me rephrase the question. How would you stop a crazy individual from secretly stockpiling enough fertilizer and diesel fuel to make a bomb large enough to destroy a building, and still allow sane individuals to buy some fertilizer and some diesel fuel?
You wouldn't except by limiting the selling of fertilizer. Which would be something that could be addressed if people start blowing people up to the extent they are committing mass murder by guns.

What I find astounding is they stated all guns were acquired legally, but 2 were not acquired by them. I do believe it is a felony if you use someone elses legally acquired gun to commit a crime, thus your use of it is illegal. And I seriously doubt she had a permit to carry a gun.
You can give your legally acquired guns away.

You like gun free zones, right?

Dumbocrats like death, babies aren't enough for the bloodthirsty I guess

LOL You dopes are all over the map with this, simply hilarious. That pesky Second is a royal pain for you grabbers

Meanwhile even more Americans are arming themselves....

Gun Sales, Concealed Permit Applications Surge Day After San Bernardino Shooting

Gun Sales, Concealed Permit Applications Surge After San Bernardino

Yes, and the sales to the nut jobs in San Bernadino are probably counted in that number. Makes you proud, huh?

Jummy, stop. You're nothing...nothing at all

It will take years, but the NRA will be beaten. The checks they hand out to Congressmen to pay them off will no longer work. The gun culture in this country has gone wild. And the GOP does not care.

I like to be able to move around my world without fear of being shot by some idiot with an agenda.

Yeah and it's the Feds fault for closing the Surveillance they were doing on him.
Not the gun laws fault or NRA.

I like to be able to move around my world without fear of being shot by some idiot with an agenda.

And criminals will simply
Abide the law.

You fools actually do fool yourselves

LOL You dopes are all over the map with this, simply hilarious. That pesky Second is a royal pain for you grabbers

Gun Sales, Concealed Permit Applications Surge Day After San Bernardino Shooting

Yes, and the sales to the nut jobs in San Bernadino are probably counted in that number. Makes you proud, huh?

It will take years, but the NRA will be beaten. The checks they hand out to Congressmen to pay them off will no longer work. The gun culture in this country has gone wild. And the GOP does not care.

^^^^^^ Idiot ^^^^^^^

No, you fools caused this crap. It will take us to clean it up.

If it were up to you, only the terrorists would be armed.

That is the libtards wet dream.

We have open carry where I live.
None of us fear that our shops and banks will be robbed or that we will get shot up by any idiot's with an agenda.

And criminals will simply
Abide the law.

You fools actually do fool yourselves
Where did I say that criminals will simply abide the law?

^^^^^^ Idiot ^^^^^^^

No, you fools caused this crap. It will take us to clean it up.

If it were up to you, only the terrorists would be armed.

That is the libtards wet dream.
No, that would be you. The terrorists love your sort.

None of us fear that our shops and banks will be robbed or that we will get shot up by any idiot's with an agenda.
Good luck with that. I'm sure the cop who got killed last week by the Planned Parenthood attacker was comforted as he lay dying by having a gun on him.

Good luck with that. I'm sure the cop who got killed last week by the Planned Parenthood attacker was comforted as he lay dying by having a gun on him.

Another gun free zone.

Daesh has beaten the GOP. The GOP is running for the hills and wanting to close down the country, for their safety. This is what Daesh wants. Trump has fallen for the hysteria that Daesh has imposed on his party. Just frigin amazing!

Another gun free zone.
The cop had a gun, dummy.

Forum List

Back