🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans aiding and abetting terrorists?

In California you have to go through a FFL dealer to do such. also-
Can I give a firearm to my spouse or registered domestic partner? Can he/she give it back to me later?

Yes, as long as the person receiving the firearm is not in a prohibited category, pdf and the firearm is legal to possess (e.g., not an assault weapon), the transfer of a firearm between a husband and wife or registered domestic partners is exempt from the requirement to use a licensed dealer to perform the transfer.

If the firearm is a handgun, the recipient must obtain a Handgun Safety Certificate prior to taking possession and must also submit a Report of Operation of Law or Intra-Familial Handgun Transaction, pdf and $19 fee to the DOJ within 30 days after taking possession.

The same rules apply to the return of the firearm at a later date.

(Pen. Code, §§ 16990, subd. (g), 27915, 27920, subd. (b).)
I would assume this would apply to any gift of a gun there.

Purchasing a firearm for someone else who may not legally possess the firearm is called a "Straw Purchase" which is a felony violation of the Gun Control Act of 1968, which is very illegal and is prosecuted by the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (BATFE formerly and more commonly known as the ATF).
So, any gift would have to show a transfer, and it is not permitted with an assault rifle, which I believe both the arms acquired legally by someone else in this case, were the assault weapons, and would indeed be illegal.

What I find astounding is they stated all guns were acquired legally, but 2 were not acquired by them. I do believe it is a felony if you use someone elses legally acquired gun to commit a crime, thus your use of it is illegal. And I seriously doubt she had a permit to carry a gun.
You can give your legally acquired guns away.

What I find astounding is they stated all guns were acquired legally, but 2 were not acquired by them. I do believe it is a felony if you use someone elses legally acquired gun to commit a crime, thus your use of it is illegal. And I seriously doubt she had a permit to carry a gun.
You can give your legally acquired guns away.

They were using high capacity mags so things weren't all that legal.

These fucks had enough ammo and guns to kill many, many, many more people than they did and the Republican Congress simply refuses to do something to prevent radicalized Americans from amassing this kind of fire power.

They are aiding and abetting terrorists imo.

You like gun free zones, right?

Dumbocrats like death, babies aren't enough for the bloodthirsty I guess
I like to be able to move around my world without fear of being shot by some idiot with an agenda.

And criminals will simply
Abide the law.

You fools actually do fool yourselves
Where did I say that criminals will simply abide the law?

Then why do ANYTHING to the law abiding?

You make zero sense.

These fucks had enough ammo and guns to kill many, many, many more people than they did and the Republican Congress simply refuses to do something to prevent radicalized Americans from amassing this kind of fire power.

The are aiding and abetting but it has more to do with helping ISIS with their propaganda goals and helping keep ISIS's victims in Syria than making guns available.

Daesh has beaten the GOP. The GOP is running for the hills and wanting to close down the country, for their safety. This is what Daesh wants. Trump has fallen for the hysteria that Daesh has imposed on his party. Just frigin amazing!

Obviously you want ISIS in.

Enough said

The are aiding and abetting but it has more to do with helping ISIS with their propaganda goals and helping keep ISIS's victims in Syria than making guns available.

Nah, some moron pulled us out of Iraq too damn early

But dolts like you think that dudes a hero.

Just a dumbass glorifying another dumbass

So letting them into the country isnt aiding and abetting?
Hell,thats taking part in terrorism if you ask me.

This terrorist attack flies in the face of the Democrat narrative on almost every level.

LOL You dopes are all over the map with this, simply hilarious. That pesky Second is a royal pain for you grabbers

Meanwhile even more Americans are arming themselves....

Gun Sales, Concealed Permit Applications Surge Day After San Bernardino Shooting

Gun Sales, Concealed Permit Applications Surge After San Bernardino

Yes, and the sales to the nut jobs in San Bernadino are probably counted in that number. Makes you proud, huh?

Jummy, stop. You're nothing...nothing at all

It will take years, but the NRA will be beaten. The checks they hand out to Congressmen to pay them off will no longer work. The gun culture in this country has gone wild. And the GOP does not care.

^^^^^^ Idiot ^^^^^^^

No, you fools caused this crap. It will take us to clean it up.

If it were up to you, only the terrorists would be armed.

That is the libtards wet dream.
No, that would be you. The terrorists love your sort.

Nope, this is America, not Amerika.

You idiots wet dreams of anything goes is blowing up in your ideological faces.

Hurts to grow the fuck up, don't it?

Equating ISIS's victims with ISIS themself is aiding and abetting the enemy's propaganda war. You are actually helping ISIS to kill more innocent people. Congratulations!

Nah, some moron pulled us out of Iraq too damn early

But dolts like you think that dudes a hero.

Just a dumbass glorifying another dumbass

I don't consider GWB a hero at all, but Iraq is a sovereign nation. Do you think only the U.S. has rights as a nation?

Daesh has beaten the GOP. The GOP is running for the hills and wanting to close down the country, for their safety. This is what Daesh wants. Trump has fallen for the hysteria that Daesh has imposed on his party. Just frigin amazing!

Obviously you want ISIS in.

Enough said

You're the one cheering ISIS on with their latest attack.

The right wing loves America's enemies. Not only ISIS - but also Russia. How can they claim to love America when they jump with glee any time ISIS attacks?

Equating ISIS's victims with ISIS themself is aiding and abetting the enemy's propaganda war. You are actually helping ISIS to kill more innocent people. Congratulations!

Yeah...like the chick that they had just vetted that decided to go on a killing spree.
Like those people?
This is on you liberal.

What amazing ignorance. France has very strict gun laws, and Paris's laws go beyond the national laws. Automatic rifles of any kind are banned, no exceptions, and there are very tough restrictions on other kinds of guns. Semi-auto rifles that can hold more than 3 rounds require a permit plus a background check. Even getting a handgun requires a license and background check. Yet, gee, the terrorists in the last two jihadist attacks in Paris used automatic rifles, among other weapons.

Charlie Hebdo shootings: Automatic rifles used in Paris attacks traced to shop in Slovakia

Bustle

Yeah...like the chick that they had just vetted that decided to go on a killing spree.
Like those people?

You mean the one that isn't a Syrian refugee and who isn't a victim of ISIS but rather one of their actors?

No. Not like her. More like the people ISIS is killing. Are you mentally handicapped? Can you read and comprehend English words?

What amazing ignorance. France has very strict gun laws, and Paris's laws go beyond the national laws. Automatic rifles of any kind are banned, no exceptions, and there are very tough restrictions on other kinds of guns. Semi-auto rifles that can hold more than 3 rounds require a permit plus a background check. Even getting a handgun requires a license and background check. Yet, gee, the terrorists in the last two jihadist attacks in Paris used automatic rifles, among other weapons.

Charlie Hebdo shootings: Automatic rifles used in Paris attacks traced to shop in Slovakia

Bustle
Because they bought them in Belgium which has very lax gun laws.

Like those people?

You mean the one that isn't a Syrian refugee and who isn't a victim of ISIS but rather one of their actors?

No. Not like her. More like the people ISIS is killing. Are you mentally handicapped? Can you read and comprehend English words?

Nope...if they vetted her and she did this shit you cant trust any muslim and I dont give a damn where they come from.

So if the French with their strict gun laws could not stop Muslim terrorists from obtaining machine guns and semi-auto rifles, how in the world can you think that we, with a border many times as large as France's, could keep terrorists from obtaining auto and semi-auto weapons and also bomb material?

You guys won't seal the border. You guys won't even call Islamic terrorism Islamic terrorism. You won't allow us to profile Muslims in our security ops. You won't stop Muslim immigration.

Yet you have the gall and stupidity to accuse Republicans of aiding and abetting the terrorists.

Forum List

Back