🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans aiding and abetting terrorists?

These fucks had enough ammo and guns to kill many, many, many more people than they did and the Republican Congress simply refuses to do something to prevent radicalized Americans from amassing this kind of fire power.

They are aiding and abetting terrorists imo.

The are aiding and abetting but it has more to do with helping ISIS with their propaganda goals and helping keep ISIS's victims in Syria than making guns available.

Nah, some moron pulled us out of Iraq too damn early

But dolts like you think that dudes a hero.

Just a dumbass glorifying another dumbass

That would be bush.

He invaded and once he had decimated the country, murdered and maimed hundreds of thousands of innocents, killed and maimed thousands of Americans, driven that country into eternal ruin and ours into near-bankruptcy, THEN, he said we should leave.

And the brain dead RWNJs say that's all Obama's fault.

And Obama left and allowed this to grow and spread.

Nuff said

Now he wants to bring it here.

Daesh has beaten the GOP. The GOP is running for the hills and wanting to close down the country, for their safety. This is what Daesh wants. Trump has fallen for the hysteria that Daesh has imposed on his party. Just frigin amazing!

Obviously you want ISIS in.

Enough said

But but but - Its the right that is voting to arm terrorists and the left (Obama) who is killing them.

OMG. You actually believe that crap?

Of course you do

Progressive = Delusional

Every time I see one of them post that, I see this in my mind.

th

LOL You dopes are all over the map with this, simply hilarious. That pesky Second is a royal pain for you grabbers

Meanwhile even more Americans are arming themselves....

Gun Sales, Concealed Permit Applications Surge Day After San Bernardino Shooting

Gun Sales, Concealed Permit Applications Surge After San Bernardino

Yep. Thanks to the incessant lies AND the incredible stlupidity of the rabid right, gun manufacturers are well on their way to making this a very "christian" Christmas.

WWJS?

RWNJs can no long pretend they are not in favor of arming terrorists, illegals, criminals and crazies.

So these two in CA were criminals and were able to buy guns?

Skull Pilot

Why change the subject?
Why lie about what I wrote?
Why are you so scared to just address the subject of this thread?

Because you are one of those who support arming terrorists, suspected terrorist, illegals, criminals and crazies.

Lying hypocrite RWNJs were all ready to hang every Muslim American UNTIL they're own lies became public. Now, they're turning themselves inside out to lie about their own votes and/or the dues they pay to the NRA.

I support any law abiding citizen buying a weapon

I realize that background checks will never be enough to stop people from being violent because people are violent by nature

BTW I am not an NRA member

These fucks had enough ammo and guns to kill many, many, many more people than they did and the Republican Congress simply refuses to do something to prevent radicalized Americans from amassing this kind of fire power.

Terrorists can't get guns if they are illegal. Got it. How'd that work out for you in France? Do you feed yourself, or does the pretty nurse do it for you?

I don't believe these two were on any watch list. How do you balance freedom and liberty and the need to protect innocent lives from pieces of shit like those two?
Why would someone need that kind of weapons cache for freedom and liberty?

To protect themselves from terrorists?

LOL You dopes are all over the map with this, simply hilarious. That pesky Second is a royal pain for you grabbers

Meanwhile even more Americans are arming themselves....

Gun Sales, Concealed Permit Applications Surge Day After San Bernardino Shooting

Gun Sales, Concealed Permit Applications Surge After San Bernardino

Yep. Thanks to the incessant lies AND the incredible stlupidity of the rabid right, gun manufacturers are well on their way to making this a very "christian" Christmas.

WWJS?

RWNJs can no long pretend they are not in favor of arming terrorists, illegals, criminals and crazies.

Who is arming criminals, Klown?

Forum List

Back