🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans aiding and abetting terrorists?

So if the French with their strict gun laws could not stop Muslim terrorists from obtaining machine guns and semi-auto rifles, how in the world can you think that we, with a border many times as large as France's, could keep terrorists from obtaining auto and semi-auto weapons and also bomb material?

You guys won't seal the border. You guys won't even call Islamic terrorism Islamic terrorism. You won't allow us to profile Muslims in our security ops. You won't stop Muslim immigration.

Yet you have the gall and stupidity to accuse Republicans of aiding and abetting the terrorists.
Republicans blocked a bill that would restrict gun sales to those on the terrorist watch list. Aiding and abetting? I'm sure Conservatives would use those terms to describe Democrats if they did the same stupid thing!

The President and the assholes over at MSNBC sure were quick to lecture everyone about gun control. They all went to their respective corners spouting knee jerks while everyone was watching the incident unfold in real time.

So if the French with their strict gun laws could not stop Muslim terrorists from obtaining machine guns and semi-auto rifles, how in the world can you think that we, with a border many times as large as France's, could keep terrorists from obtaining auto and semi-auto weapons and also bomb material?

You guys won't seal the border. You guys won't even call Islamic terrorism Islamic terrorism. You won't allow us to profile Muslims in our security ops. You won't stop Muslim immigration.

Yet you have the gall and stupidity to accuse Republicans of aiding and abetting the terrorists.
Republicans blocked a bill that would restrict gun sales to those on the terrorist watch list. Aiding and abetting? I'm sure Conservatives would use those terms to describe Democrats if they did the same stupid thing!
No doubt we should put everyone on the no fly list in Guantanamo, you can't be too careful.
Unlikely Terrorists On No Fly List

No doubt we should put everyone on the no fly list in Guantanamo, you can't be too careful.
If you're on the no fly list, why should you be able to buy a gun? If you're too dangerous to fly, you're too dangerous to be armed.

The are aiding and abetting but it has more to do with helping ISIS with their propaganda goals and helping keep ISIS's victims in Syria than making guns available.

So letting them into the country isnt aiding and abetting?
Hell,thats taking part in terrorism if you ask me.

Equating ISIS's victims with ISIS themself is aiding and abetting the enemy's propaganda war. You are actually helping ISIS to kill more innocent people. Congratulations!

Yeah...like the chick that they had just vetted that decided to go on a killing spree.
Like those people?

You mean the one that isn't a Syrian refugee and who isn't a victim of ISIS but rather one of their actors?

No. Not like her. More like the people ISIS is killing. Are you mentally handicapped? Can you read and comprehend English words?

Nope...if they vetted her and she did this shit you cant trust any muslim and I dont give a damn where they come from.

That really only makes sense to bigoted Nazi pigs like yourself.

If you're on the no fly list, why should you be able to buy a gun? If you're too dangerous to fly, you're too dangerous to be armed.
Did you happen to notice who's on the no fly list and why? Or is reading too much trouble for you?

our leaders failed us in 2004 as "post 9/11/01" political pressure from the NRA was immense and they caved.

they all caved.. both sides of the aisle let the sunset provision end the assault weapons ban.

now we have this huge clusterfuck of craziness on our hands...

Some people are evidently just a little too stupid to realize that they could be put on the no fly list just for making public statements critical of TSA. That's how stupid you guys are.

So, you don't have a problem with McCarthy and his witch hunt for communists?

FDR rounding up Japanese Americans and putting them in camps?

same thing

You like gun free zones, right?

Dumbocrats like death, babies aren't enough for the bloodthirsty I guess
I like to be able to move around my world without fear of being shot by some idiot with an agenda.

We have open carry where I live.
None of us fear that our shops and banks will be robbed or that we will get shot up by any idiot's with an agenda.
Good luck with that. I'm sure the cop who got killed last week by the Planned Parenthood attacker was comforted as he lay dying by having a gun on him.

Another gun free zone.
The cop had a gun, dummy.

Yes dummy they are suppose to.
Cops also know they can be killed in the line of duty.
I am talking about the people at planned parenthood who can't have any.

same thing

how on earth did you come up with that conclusion from what nosmo posted?

same thing

Comprehension problems?

Have someone explain it to you

same thing

Comprehension problems?

i'm asking you to explain your clearly nonsensical post.. i guess you don't know how.

same thing

Comprehension problems?

Hardly. McCarthy had no proof, let alone cause for his politically motivated witch hunt. FDR made the worst mistake of his presidency when he interned Japanese.

But the fact remains: if you're too dangerous to fly, you're too dangerous to be armed.

No not aiding and abetting.
They were being smart.
Denying suspected terrorists firearms would tip them off to the fact they were under surveillance.
This one in California was the Fed's fault for closing surveillance on these two.

same thing

Comprehension problems?

i'm asking you to explain your clearly nonsensical post.. i guess you don't know how.

odd, that 's about the 5th time I've used that example today...

and you seem to be the first one that didn't get it.

People suspected of terrorism, but only suspected, have committed no crime, and there is NO reason they should be refused the opportunity to purchase a firearm, provided they pass a background check, and meet other standards.

BUT...

it seems you, and the dems in the Senate, want to deny them, and lump them all together.

Much like McCarthy looking for communists, and FDR round up American born Japanese.

Now, is that plain enough for you?

Or do I need to recommend a remedial reading course for you?

purchasing weapons is not even on the same planet as internment camps...

same thing

Comprehension problems?

Hardly. McCarthy had no proof, let alone cause for his politically motivated witch hunt. FDR made the worst mistake of his presidency when he interned Japanese.

But the fact remains: if you're too dangerous to fly, you're too dangerous to be armed.

So, people on the No Fly list, like Cat Stevens, and Senator Teddy Kennedy, (while he was still alive), should not be allowed to purchase firearms?

Forum List

Back