🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans aiding and abetting terrorists?

These fucks had enough ammo and guns to kill many, many, many more people than they did and the Republican Congress simply refuses to do something to prevent radicalized Americans from amassing this kind of fire power.

They are aiding and abetting terrorists imo.
What did they refuse to do?
Anything that goes against the NRA.

LOL You dopes are all over the map with this, simply hilarious. That pesky Second is a royal pain for you grabbers

Meanwhile even more Americans are arming themselves....

Gun Sales, Concealed Permit Applications Surge Day After San Bernardino Shooting

Gun Sales, Concealed Permit Applications Surge After San Bernardino

Yep. Thanks to the incessant lies AND the incredible stlupidity of the rabid right, gun manufacturers are well on their way to making this a very "christian" Christmas.

WWJS?

RWNJs can no long pretend they are not in favor of arming terrorists, illegals, criminals and crazies.

Bawl and whine all day....nobody cares

These fucks had enough ammo and guns to kill many, many, many more people than they did and the Republican Congress simply refuses to do something to prevent radicalized Americans from amassing this kind of fire power.

I don't believe these two were on any watch list. How do you balance freedom and liberty and the need to protect innocent lives from pieces of shit like those two?
Why would someone need that kind of weapons cache for freedom and liberty?

Interesting that after all the anti-Semitic things he said, he rose 20 points in a poll.

Pretty much says it.

Jeremiah has said she loves Drumpf's hatred of America and Americans. She has also writteen in defense of Jews. What about the rest of you? Are you okay with this latest example of Drumpf's bigotry and racism?

Trump is not anti-Semitic. Donald Trump has a daughter who is Jewish and she is supporting him just as every American should be. Including you.

I never said that Donald Trump hated America or Americans, Luddly. While you've already destroyed your credibility with your own hands, you'll not destroy mine. Republicans are not the people trying to disarm Americans - that is your party and yes - it is aiding and abetting the enemy. More than you realize.

I don't believe these two were on any watch list. How do you balance freedom and liberty and the need to protect innocent lives from pieces of shit like those two?

A tyrannical government

LOL You dopes are all over the map with this, simply hilarious. That pesky Second is a royal pain for you grabbers

Gun Sales, Concealed Permit Applications Surge Day After San Bernardino Shooting

Yep. Thanks to the incessant lies AND the incredible stlupidity of the rabid right, gun manufacturers are well on their way to making this a very "christian" Christmas.

WWJS?

RWNJs can no long pretend they are not in favor of arming terrorists, illegals, criminals and crazies.

They're in full out meltdown....

A tyrannical government
Which we do not have. Thanks for the deflection.

WWJS?

You must care. You responded to Luddly's post. But you will never see this, because like you said, you have me on ignore. LOL.

A tyrannical government

You think the Second was about deer hunting, don't ya?

Obama arms Mexican Drug cartels, 500+ die...and 2 Americans
- GOP Fault

Obama arms Al Qaeida in Libya, Troops in Iraq and Afghanistan are killed
- GOP Fault

Obama arms Al Qaeida in Libya; takes the country to war on his own - uses our military to help Al Qaeida take over their own country; hires Al Qaeida associated militia to protect the now-dead US Ambassador - 4 Americans die
- GOP fault

Ft. Hood Terrorist attack
- GOP Fault

Boston Marathon Bombing
- GOP Fault

Ca Terrorist attack
- GOP Fault

Pa Terrorist Attack
_ GOP Fault

Obama prevents bombig of ISIS oil black marketing industry that funds 50% of its terrorist operation; Paris attacked - 150+ die in this 'setback'
- GOP Fault

.... there is a pattern here some where but I just can't put my finger on it...

:lmao:

Yes, and the sales to the nut jobs in San Bernadino are probably counted in that number. Makes you proud, huh?

Jummy, stop. You're nothing...nothing at all

What did they refuse to do?

Ban all guns I guess?
That bill for refusing guns to people on the terror list I guess. I explained that this morning. I will for this dumbfuck, too i guess.

So, every person on the no-fly list is a terrorist? if that's the case, why aren't they getting arrested?

Of course we know that the no-fly list is riddled with errors. Therefore, to use it as a vehicle to deny people their rights is a foolish thing.

A tyrannical government

No. You seem to think it is about making it easy for terrorists to get weapons.

A tyrannical government

Stop trying to tell people what they are thinking, we've been through that. The only one that said that is YOU

A tyrannical government

Stop trying to tell people what they are thinking, we've been through that. The only one that said that is YOU
^ironic

You know that all the bullets don't go off at once, right?

Congress doesn't have the authority to violate the Constitution. In point of fact they couldn't have killed any more because they were too busy being dead. Gun grabbers only seek to disarm victims and render them defenseless which only serves to keep terrorists safe and aids them in getting higher body counts. The public needs to be protected from gun grabbing assholes.

Forum List

Back