Republicans and Democrats warn against firing Mueller

trump is testing the waters for firing Mueller. If he can get enough Republican support...he will pull the trigger.

Evidently Mueller has found something very incriminating on either trump or members of his crime family. He doesn't care about anyone else.

All the people in the WH with a brain have left or are leaving. Once trump is alone....you may as well give him a loaded pistol. He will become volatile and possibly suicidal. He can't stop the inevitable....for the first time in his life He can't buy his way out of a crisis.

No he doesn't. There's nothing wrong with him commenting on this witch hunt.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You got a real problem. I expect your co-worker s love it when u are out sick...

Was that supposed to have something to do with what I posted?
no ,,,but you get it, right?
I get that you're a total douchebag.

Big words from a Little mind....
You think "douchebag" is a big word?

trump is testing the waters for firing Mueller. If he can get enough Republican support...he will pull the trigger.

Evidently Mueller has found something very incriminating on either trump or members of his crime family. He doesn't care about anyone else.

All the people in the WH with a brain have left or are leaving. Once trump is alone....you may as well give him a loaded pistol. He will become volatile and possibly suicidal. He can't stop the inevitable....for the first time in his life He can't buy his way out of a crisis.

Trump doesnt have to balls for suicide. He will probably fire Mueller then get his fat ass kicked to the curb in 2020.

I think republicans underestimate how big of shit storm back lash it would be from the public if Trump fires Mueller.

Trumpsters of course want Mueller fired simply because that’s what Trump wants. They are incapable of thinking for themselves.

Last edited:
Oh for crying out loud try freaking decaf Jim. Your OP's have reached a fever pitch of over the top "the end is nigh because of the Donald".

:lmao:

I haven't heard anyone agreeing with that, except the yahoos here. The Congress critters are actually pretty much in agreement that firing Mueller would lead to a "Constitutional Crisis" (which of course means impeachment). And that's the Republicans. Trump would be out on his ass so fast he wouldn't know what hit him, I think.

Wow, you consider him actually capable of complex thinking.

The Tillerson firing proved he does things without thinking. I wouldn't be surprised if Pompeo turns out even more hawkish on Russia.

Yeah but Trump didn't threaten to fire Mueller. The left wing media fake news imagined he did. Maybe it's another left wing fantasy.

I haven't heard anyone agreeing with that, except the yahoos here. The Congress critters are actually pretty much in agreement that firing Mueller would lead to a "Constitutional Crisis" (which of course means impeachment). And that's the Republicans. Trump would be out on his ass so fast he wouldn't know what hit him, I think.

He will keep testing the waters....hoping that more Repubs will fall his way. Just watch....

With your long list of wrong assumptions and speculation, I suspect your line of work just ain't think'n.

Last edited:

He will keep testing the waters....hoping that more Repubs will fall his way. Just watch....
So did he or didn’t he?

I don’t recall President Trump threatening to fire Mueller!

OMG....A BRAIN DEAD TRUMPSTER!
Do you have a link?

So you think his statements ARE NOT threatening? Of course he is threatening to fire Mueller. He even ordered it and his own attorney threatened to leave. Mueller will ask him...under oath...if the link below is true. He will either tell the truth or he will lie his ars off....again.

Trump Ordered Mueller Fired, but Backed Off When White House Counsel Threatened to Quit

Wow, you consider him actually capable of complex thinking.

The Tillerson firing proved he does things without thinking. I wouldn't be surprised if Pompeo turns out even more hawkish on Russia.
I'm not sure that floating a balloon to see the reaction to a report of Mueller's possible firing is "higher thinking." But clearly he lacked the foresight to consider who might replace Comey. He actually seemed surprised by the result. Trump obviously hopes firing Mueller would end the investigation, but the pushback seems to put that outcome in question.

Forum List

Back