🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans and the NRA are responsible for all the gun murders

Fear is also why I have a fire extinguisher in my home, seat belts in my car, and I use a mouth guard when I play sports.

You can also add brushing/flossing your teeth due to fear of tooth loss, looking both ways when you cross the street due to fear of being run over by some progressive hippie in a prius, and fear of drowning when using a life jacket when on a boat.

Which of those items are regularly used to murder another human being?

Regularly?

Approximately 300,000,000 guns in private hands.

approximately 30,000 annual deaths, including suicides.

What are the odds you'll be shot, or shoot yourself?

Should we stack up those numbers versus the rest of the 1st world? Or maybe we should compare gun murders to the number of people killed by flossing someone else to death.

So yeah like I said, regularly.
People kill people not guns, most people learn that in grade school. Lol

Tell me more.

Fear is also why I have a fire extinguisher in my home, seat belts in my car, and I use a mouth guard when I play sports.

You can also add brushing/flossing your teeth due to fear of tooth loss, looking both ways when you cross the street due to fear of being run over by some progressive hippie in a prius, and fear of drowning when using a life jacket when on a boat.

Regularly?

Should we stack up those numbers versus the rest of the 1st world? Or maybe we should compare gun murders to the number of people killed by flossing someone else to death.

Well bud, you and I have a different definition of regularly.

Those other countries you like to bring up have severe restrictions on firearm ownership.

and, when you and enough other sheep, get the 2nd Amendment repealed, you can try it here.

But odds are, even repealing the 2nd won't do you much good

Who said anything about repeal?

I want to honor the 2nd amendment just as the founding fathers intended.

It starts with "well regulated".

The GOP and the NRA have been creating the "gun culture" ever since the Columbine massacre. They've flooded this country with guns, by scaring stupid people into believing that the government is out to get them and is out to take their guns. Every time there's another massacre, gun sales go through the roof.
you can see from the manufacturing and import figures above that another 45 – 47 million guns have been added since then (2010 through 2013)
http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/04/gu...y-the-numbers/

So the NRA and republicans are responsible for every gun murder in this country, because they promote the "gun culture".
Yet another thread with a ridiculous title starts with several baldfaced lies.

No point in wasting time over it.

Thread fail.

Ok everyone, The Little Acorn has given her opinion, we can all exhale and head home now.

Regularly?

Those other countries you like to bring up have severe restrictions on firearm ownership.

and, when you and enough other sheep, get the 2nd Amendment repealed, you can try it here.

and ends with the Right of the People, shall not be infringed.

(psst, well regulated refers to the militia)

Regularly?

Tell me about the militia you're a part of then. I'm fascinated.

Regularly?

Why would I need to belong to a militia to own a firearm?

The 2nd amendment in modern language says:
"Since an armed and capable populace is necessary for security and freedom, the right of ordinary people to own and carry guns and other such weapons cannot be taken away or restricted."

That's what the founding fathers said was necessary for the security of a free state.

"Since an armed and capable populace is necessary for security and freedom, the right of ordinary people to own and carry guns and other such weapons cannot be taken away or restricted."

I guess we just drop the whole 'well regulated' thing in your world, right?

Why do 8,124 souls who lost their lives to gun murder in 2014 mean nothing to you? Considering that 70% more than that were probably injured by guns but survived, that's a lot of people hurt unnecessarily.
If 8,000 people were injured by exploding lithium batteries per year, would you shrug and say "Don't bother doing anything about it--it's a lot less than die in car crashes." That's ridiculous!

And why people should be allowed to carry...

Report: Number Of Concealed Carry Permits Surges As Violent Crime Rate Drops

The “Concealed Carry Permit Holders Across the United States” report from the Crime Prevention Research Center released Wednesday analyzed parallels between a 22 percent drop in the overall violent crime rate in the same time period in which the percentage of the adult population with concealed carry permits soared by 130 percent.

The report finds that 11.1 million Americans now have permits to carry concealed weapons, which are up from 4.5 million in 2007. This 146 percent increase parallels a nearly one-quarter (22 percent) drop in both murder and violent crime rates during the same time period.

Regarding right-to-carry laws as a form of deterrence to violent crime, the study authors note that the large majority of peer-reviewed academic studies conclude that permitted concealed handguns reduce violent crime. Those debates center around those who claim concealed handgun permits reduce crime and those who say it has no effect. The CPRC report focuses on states that allow right-to-carry permits and states that don’t require permits for concealed weapons rather than just the amount of permits.

Additionally, the report notes that the number of concealed carry permit holders “is likely much higher than 11.1 million,” because numbers are not available for all statues that issue permits, such as New York. And four states and the vast majority of Montana don’t require residents to have a
---------

Although cautioning that nationwide “simple cross-sectional comparisons” can present misleading data, the report used new state -level permit data from 2007 on to determine that for each one percentage point increase in the percent of the U.S. adult population holding permits is roughly paralleled with a 1.4 percent drop in the murder rate.

That's what the founding fathers said was necessary for the security of a free state.

that's great, you read the first line.

But, if you read the rest, belonging to a militia is not a requirement to own a firearm.

Wasn't then, isn't now

"Republicans and the NRA are responsible for all the gun murders"

Anyone who says something THIS stupid should have their right to vote taken away and be sterilized so they don't breed.

This is one of the many comments from brain-dead idiots who absolutely positively do NOT and NEVER will believe in 'Personal Accountability'.

Evil and the potential for violence has been in 'man' since Adam and Eve was forced out of the Garden of Eden, since before Cain killed Abel. If Democrats were around at that time one moron would have been declaring that Republicans and the NRA (National ROCK Association) were responsible for all the ROCK deaths!

:rolleyes:

In case you haven't noticed, Islamic Extremists do very well with machetes, lopping off head of millions of Christians / non-Muslims without GUNS. If there were no guns in the US, NONE, Liberals would then be screaming about the inherent evil inside the GOP and blaming them for all the knife, machete, hammer, scissor, and rock deaths.

There is no accountability with Liberals..in ANYTHING. Bill Clinton was merely a VICTIM of a drive-by blowjob. Obama has been a VICTIM of EVERYTHING negative, for which Bush is evidently responsible. EVERY scandal Hillary has been involved in is the fault of the infamous 'right wing conspiracy'. Some man-child steals from a convenience store, assaults the store owner, disrespects a policeman, attacks the policeman, tries to get his gun while attacking him, ends up getting killed by the officer in self-defense, and the kid is somehow the 'victim'....the only remedy for this being the local people looting and burning down the stores in their neighborhoods trying to help them, and even then the people doing all this are 'victims'.

:confused:

:talktothehand:

But, if you read the rest, belonging to a militia is not a requirement to own a firearm.

Wasn't then, isn't now

Well regulated is. Nowhere does it say "no regulations on firearms". It does in fact say well regulated.

Wasn't then, isn't now

Well regulated is. Nowhere does it say "no regulations on firearms". It does in fact say well regulated.

Yes, the militia needs to be well regulated.

I don't belong to a militia.

not a requirement for owning a firearm

Regularly?

Apparently you don't know what the meaning of the word context is...

Regularly?

People kill people not guns, most people learn that in grade school. Lol

Tell me more.
It's very hard for a gun to chase someone down on it's own

I guess we just drop the whole 'well regulated' thing in your world, right?
You got it all wrong, son…
Well regulated means if someone fucks with your property, family or person - you regulate the situation, shoot the fucker's dead...
Situation regulated

Forum List

Back