🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans and the NRA are responsible for all the gun murders

How many bullets does an AR-15 shoot?
How many rounds does a semi-automatic rifle fire per minute? - Quora
As fast as you can pull the trigger, up to 800 rounds per minute.
The Sustained Rate of Fire would be the term you need to google. About 45 rounds per minute, without aiming. 1-5 chance of hitting someone, which sounds right when you look at the data from recent Mass Shootings by democrats.

That's why the ARMALITE RIFLE was actually designed for single rate of fire (but the full auto switch - or the fun switch as we called it) was put there, to keep heads down with. Basically, on auto, it's (1) a waste of ammo and (2) inaccurate as hell.

I rarely ever had the fun switch on in Viet Nam.
I was a Hollywood Marine, never left the West Coast in the early 80's.

It touches me to hear that you were in Viet Nam, I teach my boys to respect and honor you Vets. The best I can do, for you.

Thank you so very much. I truly appreciate it. However, please keep those vets who are coming home today in your thoughts and prayers. I was fortunate. Yes, I was wounded, but it was nothing to speak of. A couple of months in Germany and I was good as new.

These young fellas that are spending their entire careers going back and forth to the Middle East (I talked to a young SFC at the VFW the other night - 7 tours over there). It's madness. No wonder we are seeing these kids come back mentally torn to hell...

This is the result of the "volunteer" military, unfortunately. Those who enlist must carry the water for those who are too spineless to lend a hand.

My Father was a private in the Army in WWII, got a degree, returned to the newly formed Air Force and eventually became a One star General. My Brother served in the Marines and retired as a Master Gunny (2 tours in Vietnam) and (unfortunately) passed a few years back. My Son was a Lieutenant on a guided missile cruiser and my Daughter was a JAG officer in the Navy.

My way of thinking? Until a person has served (in some form) they should not have the right to vote. Just my opinion. We have far too many air heads casting ballots these days... :)

So I assume then you always vote for candidates who have served?

Fear is also why I have a fire extinguisher in my home, seat belts in my car, and I use a mouth guard when I play sports.

You can also add brushing/flossing your teeth due to fear of tooth loss, looking both ways when you cross the street due to fear of being run over by some progressive hippie in a prius, and fear of drowning when using a life jacket when on a boat.

30 bullets in a minute is obscene! What in hell does anyone need that kind of firepower for? Walk into a crowded Christmas party with an AR-15 with a standard magazine and shoot 30 people in less than one minute.

Riiiiiight. Because that's what normal, rational people do at Christmas parties. All it takes is the presence of a gun to make a normal person crazy. Got it.

Christmas party attended by normal, rational guest:
christmas-party-nights-in-coventry-at-the-ivor-preece-centre-home-to-broadstreet-rfc.jpg

Christmas party attended by same normal, rational guest with gun:
NYtZ64x.gif

Why do 8,124 souls who lost their lives to gun murder in 2014 mean nothing to you? Considering that 70% more than that were probably injured by guns but survived, that's a lot of people hurt unnecessarily.
If 8,000 people were injured by exploding lithium batteries per year, would you shrug and say "Don't bother doing anything about it--it's a lot less than die in car crashes." That's ridiculous!

It's horrible... just like all the traffic fatalities. But we don't blame Henry Ford or the automobile.

Fear is also why I have a fire extinguisher in my home, seat belts in my car, and I use a mouth guard when I play sports.

You can also add brushing/flossing your teeth due to fear of tooth loss, looking both ways when you cross the street due to fear of being run over by some progressive hippie in a prius, and fear of drowning when using a life jacket when on a boat.

Which of those items are regularly used to murder another human being?

Regularly?

Approximately 300,000,000 guns in private hands.

approximately 30,000 annual deaths, including suicides.

What are the odds you'll be shot, or shoot yourself?

Usually a human being kills another human being if a murder is committed, a human being kills oneself if a suicide is committed...
I'm pretty sure this is accurate

The question is a about fear. And I can use all of these items to kill people. I'm like fucking McGuyver.

The GOP and the NRA have been creating the "gun culture" ever since the Columbine massacre. They've flooded this country with guns, by scaring stupid people into believing that the government is out to get them and is out to take their guns. Every time there's another massacre, gun sales go through the roof.
you can see from the manufacturing and import figures above that another 45 – 47 million guns have been added since then (2010 through 2013)
http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/04/gu...y-the-numbers/

So the NRA and republicans are responsible for every gun murder in this country, because they promote the "gun culture".

My dream is to have everyone slaughtered by a gun...

30 bullets in a minute is obscene! What in hell does anyone need that kind of firepower for? Walk into a crowded Christmas party with an AR-15 with a standard magazine and shoot 30 people in less than one minute. You think that's good?

80 miles in a hour is obscene! What in hell does anyone need that kind of speed for? Drive into a crowded Christmas party with an Buick with a standard engine and drive over 30 people in less than one minute. You think that's good?

See how that works? Anything can be abused. It's not the tool, but the person holding the tool.
When the tool can shoot 30 people in one minute, I say it's overkill. Ordinary citizens don't need to be able to shoot each other that fast. I do see your point about the tool, but my point is, the tools that are widely and easily available can limit or increase the damage when John Q. Public has a bad day.

People trying to defend their property in a riot would disagree.

30 bullets in a minute is obscene! What in hell does anyone need that kind of firepower for? Walk into a crowded Christmas party with an AR-15 with a standard magazine and shoot 30 people in less than one minute.

Riiiiiight. Because that's what normal, rational people do at Christmas parties. All it takes is the presence of a gun to make a normal person crazy. Got it.

Christmas party attended by normal, rational guest:
christmas-party-nights-in-coventry-at-the-ivor-preece-centre-home-to-broadstreet-rfc.jpg

Christmas party attended by same normal, rational guest with gun:
NYtZ64x.gif

Uhm, that's from a movie, dork.

The bake sale was going just fine until someone handed
OldLady a Thompson.

She couldn't help herself. Who possibly could? It's just what normal people do when you hand them guns.

a0294ab5bd0230a7a389ef1ef4e7ade9.gif

Regularly?

Should we stack up those numbers versus the rest of the 1st world? Or maybe we should compare gun murders to the number of people killed by flossing someone else to death.

So yeah like I said, regularly.

The question is a about fear. And I can use all of these items to kill people. I'm like fucking McGuyver.

No, you can't.

And way to prove my point that it takes a fictional tv character to make your retarded fucking comparisons even remotely tangible .

Regularly?

Should we stack up those numbers versus the rest of the 1st world? Or maybe we should compare gun murders to the number of people killed by flossing someone else to death.

People kill people not guns, most people learn that in grade school. Lol

Regularly?

Well bud, you and I have a different definition of regularly.

Those other countries you like to bring up have severe restrictions on firearm ownership.

and, when you and enough other sheep, get the 2nd Amendment repealed, you can try it here.

But odds are, even repealing the 2nd won't do you much good

The GOP and the NRA have been creating the "gun culture" ever since the Columbine massacre. They've flooded this country with guns, by scaring stupid people into believing that the government is out to get them and is out to take their guns. Every time there's another massacre, gun sales go through the roof.
you can see from the manufacturing and import figures above that another 45 – 47 million guns have been added since then (2010 through 2013)
http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/04/gu...y-the-numbers/

So the NRA and republicans are responsible for every gun murder in this country, because they promote the "gun culture".
Yet another thread with a ridiculous title starts with several baldfaced lies.

No point in wasting time over it.

Thread fail.

Forum List

Back