Republicans Are, And Have Been, Attacking Social Security

read that article and stop being a brainwashed Dupe parroting garbage propaganda. If you count all taxes, everyone is paying about 25%. that is a huge giveaway to the rich and a screw job for everyone else. We're becoming a banana republic after 40 years of that crap.

How is everyone paying the same percentage unfair exactly?

You didn't address the removal of the cap on SS contributions, which is a HUGE tax increase nor the other items where the "rich" get railroaded.

Because that is what has happened every time with low top tax rates and every economy ever. you have to be a total brainwashed ignoramus to think it's not true And just look at the stats for God's sake.... the worst inequality and upward mobility and homelessness is not a joke, dingbats. blaming Biden for all that is absolutely insane....
You are the one that has been brainwashed to believe that "rich" people have become so off the backs of the "poor". That is rarely the case.

How is everyone paying the same percentage unfair exactly?

You didn't address the removal of the cap on SS contributions, which is a HUGE tax increase nor the other items where the "rich" get railroaded.
read the link for crying out loud, it comes directly from the Internal Revenue Service Statistics.... google the only tax graph you need to know. if you know how to use a search engine and it's not communist LOL.....

You didn't address the removal of the cap on SS contributions, which is a HUGE tax increase
Removal of the cap is blatant theft. I would not get one dime more in benefits yet have to pay umpteen times what I pay now. That's not a 'fair share'.

All mooching losers trying to sponge off me get a job, or a 2nd job. Work for your own wealth. Already you should be in your knees thanking me for paying the amount of taxes I pay. I pay my share and your share.

The big business that came to my state with big tax incentives did nothing but increase employment and salaries by a LOT. I am not talking about the Walmarts of hte world, I am talking about large engineering, manufacturing, commercial construction type companies.
So.
Every other state does the same........legalized bribery.
My state does the same.

more ridiculous fear mongering by the GOP....

Fear mongering? Are you disputing that Biden won’t be proposing this? We can only hope that there aren’t enough dumb Democrats to go along with it, but I am starting to wonder.

So.
Every other state does the same........legalized bribery.
My state does the same.

Not at all becuase the bottom line is better because of it. If all states taxed the way Democrats wanted, more business would move offshore, which would be a net loss.

Removal of the cap is blatant theft. I would not get one dime more in benefits yet have to pay umpteen times what I pay now. That's not a 'fair share'.

All mooching losers trying to sponge off me get a job, or a 2nd job. Work for your own wealth. Already you should be in your knees thanking me for paying the amount of taxes I pay. I pay my share and your share.

Smokin' OP you laughed at this post. With which part do you not agree? Clearly the first paragraph is very obvious. Making those who make more than the cap pay 6-12% more on all their earnings above the cap without getting any of it back is wrong. I am not sure how you would consider this “fair”.

The funny thing is, if this was to come to pass, the Democrats would still be beating their “rich need to pay their fair share” drum because this would go largely unnoticed by the hippy, pierced kids that promote such garbage. The tax rates weren’t increased and they aren’t capable of seeing past the simple tax table to note all the ways in which “rich” folks already pay far MORE than their fair share.

Not at all becuase the bottom line is better because of it. If all states taxed the way Democrats wanted, more business would move offshore, which would be a net loss.
Yeah, the company's bottom line.
Taxpayers...............NOT so much.
So much for "conservatism".

Did they lower prices?
Fuck no.

United States Corporate Profits - 2022 Data - 2023 Forecast​

1677756268716.png
Trading Economics
https://tradingeconomics.com › United States

Corporate profits in the United States rose 6.2 percent to a fresh record high of USD 2.53 trillion in the second quarter of 2022, less than previous estimates ...

Then, teabaggers, of course, blame the government.

Forum List

Back