Republicans Are Extremely Fearful of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

They are fearful because, finally, they have to contend with an unabashed liberal progressive that's fighting for the people. Moreover, she's a woman, so they won't be able to just come out her any type of way.

And the best part is, she know exactly how to counter their foolishness.

Yes Republicans, she's coming, and HELL'S coming with her!!!

1vxq3q.jpg

Any other thoughts on why Republicans are left quaking in their boots over this. one. little. woman?

She is an unmitigated joke, ignorant of the system and has been propped up as the future face of the franchise of the demcrat communist party. Shouldn't that be pointed out?

Yes, but the Stalinists are utterly desperate for us to take her seiously.

Which makes her, and them, ever more funny.

They are fearful because, finally, they have to contend with an unabashed liberal progressive that's fighting for the people. Moreover, she's a woman, so they won't be able to just come out her any type of way.

1vxq3q.jpg

Any other thoughts on why Republicans are left quaking in their boots over this. one. little. woman?
She represents positive, beneficial change, diversity, and inclusion - all of which conservatives fear.

DA Comrade, she represent GLORIOUS dictatorship you Stalinist democrats seek.

Che Guevara Barbie.... "Math is hard, but revolution is fun."

1vxq3q.jpg

She is the gust front of the coming generation of government

Yes. That is why we will end up in a dictatorship, at least for a time.
Where do you think we are headed under tRump?

Not enough data. Depends upon what he is willing to do to quash the approaching psychotic break with reality being experienced by the Democrats.
Don't be stupider than you have to be. The only psyco here is on your side. You have all been brainwashed.

I don't think I've ever seen an incoming elected Democrat ever receive so much hate.

Republicans have been trained so well. They just mindlessly hate whoever Fox tells them to hate.

All self funded, good, real Americans despise beggars and most of us really “hate” those whom beg for others.

Such a good boy. Does just as he's trained by Fox News.

DERP

Another Soros drone buzzes the message of the hive.

You wish.

If you're any indication, Creepazoid..

Your champion has a degree from Boston U, but doesn't even know the mechanisms of monetary control, quantitative easing, the role of commercial banks, libor rates. In other words, she couldn't pass a high school economics class. But BU thought that being a radical was more important than knowledge in the subject. She is simply dumb.

1vxq3q.jpg

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment.

You wish.

Your champion has a degree from Boston U, but doesn't even know the mechanisms of monetary control, quantitative easing, the role of commercial banks, libor rates. In other words, she couldn't pass a high school economics class. But BU thought that being a radical was more important than knowledge in the subject. She is simply dumb.
That is hilarious coming from a bloody tRumpkin, someone who patently doesn't even understand the first amendment.

Don't be stupider than you have to be. The only psyco here is on your side. You have all been brainwashed.

At least you are consistent. Consistently wrong about everything.

Creepazoid is easy to understand. Just read DailyKOS and that's was little creepy "thinks."
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Unlike you tRumpanzees I don't need my bias confirmed every 5 minutes so I stay away from fringe media sources.

You wish.

That is hilarious coming from a bloody tRumpkin, someone who patently doesn't even understand the first amendment.

DERP

Creep, for an insult to be effective, there must be an element of truth to it.

Sadly, you come off as a third grader.

Your hatred of Trump as programmed into you by the collective makes you lash out, but the quip about the 1st has no context or meaning. To start with, I have actually read the 1st, the entire Bill of Rights, and the Constitution.

You on the other hand, have not. You merely spew words programmed into you by your collective.

upload_2018-11-22_7-42-13.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-22_7-41-40.png
    upload_2018-11-22_7-41-40.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 18

Creepazoid is easy to understand. Just read DailyKOS and that's was little creepy "thinks."

Unlike you tRumpanzees I don't need my bias confirmed every 5 minutes so I stay away from fringe media sources.

DERP

You've never had a thought in your life. What you spew is just the trash programmed into you by the collective.

You are a drone, nothing more.

You wish.

DERP

Your hatred of Trump as programmed into you by the collective makes you lash out, but the quip about the 1st has no context or meaning. To start with, I have actually read the 1st, the entire Bill of Rights, and the Constitution.

You on the other hand, have not. You merely spew words programmed into you by your collective.

View attachment 230265
Lol, nice deflection attempt.

We aren't buying it though.

1vxq3q.jpg

Frankly from what you post you're on her intellectual level. She's a twit and nobody is afraid of her especially not Conservatives.

Last edited:

DERP

You've never had a thought in your life. What you spew is just the trash programmed into you by the collective.

So s the fool who regularly posts crap from known rwnj propaganda sources that never turns out to be true.

You wish.

DERP

View attachment 230265

Creep, learn what words mean. I addressed your idiocy head on; that is not "deflection."

Again, you use hating points programmed into you by the collective; but you don't know what they mean. You don't think, you are not capable of thought. You recite scripts, occasionally in an appropriate manner, more often not.

Are you even a person, or just an artificial stupidity routine?

What does that have to do with the topic?

I'm not sure. Why did you bring her up?

I'm not sure.

Perhaps, trolling 101?

Why did you bring her up?

obvious comparison between the parties

Since YOU brought her up, and I only responded to YOUR post, You should go back and redo that course. You're the troll under this bridge.

dog, I brought up a legitimate comparison.

you decided to troll it by bringing up fistfights.

Fistfights have NOTHING to do with the thread

I wish I could just wipe any responses to my posts that I didn't like.

Just use the standard response by calling him a "racist/sexist/bigot/whatever", and the discussion will be over with you winning.

:laughing0301:

DERP

So s the fool who regularly posts crap from known rwnj propaganda sources that never turns out to be true.

DERP

Again drone, you show no signs of sentience. I suspect an artificial stupidity routine at work.

Your program would not be the first of such dispatched from the hive.

You wish.

DERP

View attachment 230265

Creep, learn what words mean. I addressed your idiocy head on; that is not "deflection."

Again, you use hating points programmed into you by the collective; but you don't know what they mean. You don't think, you are not capable of thought. You recite scripts, occasionally in an appropriate manner, more often not.

Are you even a person, or just an artificial stupidity routine?
Lmao! Just because you read it (or maybe someone read it to you) doesn't mean you understand it kid.

You deflected, you're still deflecting. You're pathetic.

Forum List

Back