Republicans Are Handing the Keys to Hillary

Oh, that is interesting. This is what comes out when neophytes get vetted. Just imagine what is going to come out about Trump! There are opposition researchers working overtime on Carson and Trump. The Dems are licking their chops!

Oh, that is interesting. This is what comes out when neophytes get vetted. Just imagine what is going to come out about Trump! There are opposition researchers working overtime on Carson and Trump. The Dems are licking their chops!
Trump has been in the public eye for literally decades. Carson for just the last year or so.

BTW, should the Dems now deride the right for championing someone w no experience? At least Obama had been in the Senate for two years. And yet the criticism was unrelenting. Yeah let's have sleepy-eyed sociopath Ben take on geopolitics because he has operating room experience at Johns Hopkins

Trump has been in the public eye for literally decades. Carson for just the last year or so.

BTW, should the Dems now deride the right for championing someone w no experience? At least Obama had been in the Senate for two years. And yet the criticism was unrelenting. Yeah let's have sleepy-eyed sociopath Ben take on geopolitics because he has operating room experience at Johns Hopkins
exactly

worth pointing out that 44 was a state senator for 7 years as well

Ben Carson, the megalomaniac ex-surgeon who stabbed a friend with a camping knife when he was a teenager, surges ahead of Trump. So when Hillary wins don't try to shake this down as some conspiracy. You clowns did it to yourselves

What I can't fathom is just why you Liberals are so worried about Trump or Carson. You claim Hillary kicked the ball out of the park in the debate and that she kicked the investigation's butts yesterday, still you are scared to death of Ben Carson and Donald Trump. They keep you awake at night.

Ben Carson, the megalomaniac ex-surgeon who stabbed a friend with a camping knife when he was a teenager, surges ahead of Trump. So when Hillary wins don't try to shake this down as some conspiracy. You clowns did it to yourselves

What I can't fathom is just why you Liberals are so worried about Trump or Carson. You claim Hillary kicked the ball out of the park in the debate and that she kicked the investigation's butts yesterday, still you are scared to death of Ben Carson and Donald Trump. They keep you awake at night.

It's one of those fatal attraction things, don't ask too many questions, trust me you won't like the answers.:D

Trump doesn't scare me. Only illegal immigrants and fools would be harmed by Trump. He's going to be largely ineffectual. He wants only one thing: to change the class of immigrant you import.

It's one of the fatal attraction things, don't ask too many questions, trust me you won't like the answers.:D

Well, I simply concluded that both Hillary and Bernie are so old school and absolutely boring, you Liberals really have no talking points concerning either of them. Your fear is showing though. Relax. It's a long time until the general election. You can't afford to lie awake every night until then.

Trump doesn't scare me. Only illegal immigrants and fools would be harmed by Trump. He's going to be largely ineffectual. He wants only one thing: to change the class of immigrant you import.

If he didn't scare you, you would be able to talk about subjects other than Trump.

holy smokes, they dug up on Mr. Carson, a pediatric surgeon who SAVED children's lives instead of championing the killing of them through abortion. but that he stabbed a friend when they were camping when he was A TEENAGER?

and they believe that is going to hand the keys to the witch Hillary or whoever the DNC decides you will vote for because they know and play you like a fine tuned fiddle.

the People kicked your party out of control of Congress with two Historic midterm elections because of your thug man/child and he was in office for only six years.

and you think by posting crap like that on a candidate is going to give you the keys to something? let alone a presidency.

what it must be like to be a slave to a party and live in la la land all at the same time

Maybe he was just expressing his future talent as a surgeon?

holy smokes, they dug up on Mr. Carson, a pediatric surgeon who SAVED children's lives instead of championing the killing of them through abortion. but that he stabbed a friend when they were camping when he was A TEENAGER?

and they believe that is going to hand the keys to the witch Hillary or whoever the DNC decides you will vote for because they know and play you like a fine tuned fiddle.

the People kicked your party out of control of Congress with two Historic midterm elections because of your thug man/child and he was in office for only six years.

and you think by posting crap like that on a candidate is going to give you the keys to something? let alone a presidency.

what it must be like to be a slave to a party and live in la la land all at the same time
When a lot of people vote, Republicans lose. When almost nobody votes, Republicans win. They think it proves their popularity.

If he didn't scare you, you would be able to talk about subjects other than Trump.
True.

Simpleminded comes to mind.

When a lot of people vote, Republicans lose. When almost nobody votes, Republicans win. They think it proves their popularity.
I know right? :D Republicans lol

At this point the hildabeast has a better chance of being fitted for an orange jumpsuit than being the nominee. It appears to me your counting chickens before they are even conceived.

Forum List

Back