Republicans Are Handing the Keys to Hillary

holy smokes, they dug up on Mr. Carson, a pediatric surgeon who SAVED children's lives instead of championing the killing of them through abortion. but that he stabbed a friend when they were camping when he was A TEENAGER?

and they believe that is going to hand the keys to the witch Hillary or whoever the DNC decides you will vote for because they know and play you like a fine tuned fiddle.

the People kicked your party out of control of Congress with two Historic midterm elections because of your thug man/child and he was in office for only six years.

and you think by posting crap like that on a candidate is going to give you the keys to something? let alone a presidency.

what it must be like to be a slave to a party and live in la la land all at the same time

Funny how you don't understand that independents are the ones who decide presidential elections, but that's not surprising.

I still can't get over how they are all back in love with the Hillary. they didn't think she was good enough to be President the last time she ran for President. now look them scrambling to cover her lying butt. it's shameful more than anything and they know they can do anything to us and get away with it. that's why Obama has WALKED all over us and stepped over our Representation of Congress without any problems. you think it's bad now wait until Shrillary gets in as President.

holy smokes, they dug up on Mr. Carson, a pediatric surgeon who SAVED children's lives instead of championing the killing of them through abortion. but that he stabbed a friend when they were camping when he was A TEENAGER?

and they believe that is going to hand the keys to the witch Hillary or whoever the DNC decides you will vote for because they know and play you like a fine tuned fiddle.

the People kicked your party out of control of Congress with two Historic midterm elections because of your thug man/child and he was in office for only six years.

and you think by posting crap like that on a candidate is going to give you the keys to something? let alone a presidency.

what it must be like to be a slave to a party and live in la la land all at the same time

Funny how you don't understand that independents are the ones who decide presidential elections, but that's not surprising.

and that is going to run in Hillary's favor to dig up something on a man from when he was a teenager? but it's not surprising you don't understand

Ben Carson, the megalomaniac ex-surgeon who stabbed a friend with a camping knife when he was a teenager, surges ahead of Trump. So when Hillary wins don't try to shake this down as some conspiracy. You clowns did it to yourselves

What I can't fathom is just why you Liberals are so worried about Trump or Carson. You claim Hillary kicked the ball out of the park in the debate and that she kicked the investigation's butts yesterday, still you are scared to death of Ben Carson and Donald Trump. They keep you awake at night.

It's one of the fatal attraction things, don't ask too many questions, trust me you won't like the answers.:D

Well, I simply concluded that both Hillary and Bernie are so old school and absolutely boring, you Liberals really have no talking points concerning either of them. Your fear is showing though. Relax. It's a long time until the general election. You can't afford to lie awake every night until then.

I'm constantly amazed at the silly things you think liberals do. You couldn't understand why we weren't terribly upset about that little midterm election, and now you think we are worried about the idiots in the clown car. Sure we talk about them because that is what you chose to challenge our candidates, but to say any of them worry the left is just dumb.

yawn....

Trump will be the GOP nominee and he'll crush hiLIARy like a filthy cockroach......

Trump does a lot of things like a filthy cockroach, but crushing Hillary won't be one of them.

It's one of the fatal attraction things, don't ask too many questions, trust me you won't like the answers.:D

Well, I simply concluded that both Hillary and Bernie are so old school and absolutely boring, you Liberals really have no talking points concerning either of them. Your fear is showing though. Relax. It's a long time until the general election. You can't afford to lie awake every night until then.
LOL, you're funny to think that I would ever care about "talking points" concerning The Queen of Deceit and her pet Dinosaur, what's even funnier is that you'd posit that Carson and Trump would keep me awake at night, neither one of them bother me in the least bit, in fact I find Dr. Carson very likeable even given our philosophical differences of opinion (he being a staunch social conservative, me being a staunch libertarian).

Have fun and try to work on that sense of humor, k? :)

I am finding that more voters are middle ground with the presidential race, and are fed up with basically the whole government.
I just don't get it why people stand by their party no matter who is running.

I am finding that more voters are middle ground with the presidential race, and are fed up with basically the whole government.
Agreed, for me the erosion of faith in the Federal Government started with watching Nixon walk away essentially scot free after all the heinous crap he pulled in office and then hearing him basically say he was above the law (Frost interview), I think that was the point that this "we're above the law" thinking was institutionalized in Washington and ever since the two major parties having been trying to one up each other on what they can get away with.

IMHO someone who actually stands by their party is someone that is their own party's biggest critic, after all how can one correct the problems in ones own party if one spends all his/her efforts criticizing the other party and blindly cheerleading their own? It's one of the reasons I hate both parties, they have essentially become nothing more than cults with legions of brainwashed worshippers mindlessly regurgitating slogans and talking points handed down from on high.

It's more like who's on the other side . I would prefer Biden over Hillary . That ain't an option . But no way am I voting trump over Hillary !

TRUMP would make for a good senator , but president ?!? Lunacy .

It's more like who's on the other side . I would prefer Biden over Hillary . That ain't an option . But no way am I voting trump over Hillary !

Why? What's the difference between those two? either way you're voting to put a shady egomaniac in charge.

I am not sure at this point, thankfully we have another year to decide.
Is it too late for another to jump in?

Republicans are getting humiliated by Trump

How can they ever beat Hillary?

Why? What's the difference between those two? either way you're voting to put a shady egomaniac in charge.

I think being a shady egomaniac is required on the Presidential resume...especially with this run...:lol:

I don't worry about Hillary blowing up the planet! She's experienced .

Trump comes from a world were he dictates everything . Can't do that when you are prez .

I don't worry about Hillary blowing up the planet! She's experienced .
Yeah, she's an experienced criminal, she probably won't blow up the planet but certainly will take her criminality to a whole new level if given the keys to the Oval Office.

Trump comes from a world were he dictates everything . Can't do that when you are prez .
So does Hillary.

Neither her nor Trump give a flying fuck about us "commoners" beyond how they can milk us for our votes and our money.

Ben Carson, the megalomaniac ex-surgeon who stabbed a friend with a camping knife when he was a teenager, surges ahead of Trump. So when Hillary wins don't try to shake this down as some conspiracy. You clowns did it to yourselves

What I can't fathom is just why you Liberals are so worried about Trump or Carson. You claim Hillary kicked the ball out of the park in the debate and that she kicked the investigation's butts yesterday, still you are scared to death of Ben Carson and Donald Trump. They keep you awake at night.
:rofl:Hillary scared of that fat blowhard Orangutan, or low energy Jesus freak Carson, you are comical:rofl:

Put either one on the debate stage with her, and she will rip them to pieces like a Lion on red meat..

:rofl:Hillary scared of that fat blowhard Orangutan, or low energy Jesus freak Carson, you are comical:rofl:

Put either one on the debate stage with her, and she will rip them to pieces like a Lion on red meat..

We'll trot out Monica and Jennifer and a few other of Bill's rapes and sexual companions and make her night miserable.

and that is going to run in Hillary's favor to dig up something on a man from when he was a teenager? but it's not surprising you don't understand

Nobody needs to dig up anything on Carson. When people listen to him they can see how nuts he really is. Just please make sure he is on the ticket. That's what Dems are hoping for.

Forum List

Back