Republicans Are Now Vowing Total War And The Consequences Could Be Immense

"Black Lives Matter does not have the same sickening history of violence that the KKK does, so that's a ridiculous comparison"

Bullshit. BLM has been responsible for more violence in the last 5 yrs. than the KKK has been in the last 100.

Unbelievable. It's truly scary that Trump supporters believe this shit. This country is fucked if he becomes President and lets crazy racist fuckers like you run wild.
Go to bed Mary...it's late.

Yep, let your racist friends spew bullshit. Fuck you.
Take your dildo with you...you're hysterical.

You can borrow it to butt-fuck other KKK members at your weekly meetings, racist.
Are you a neeeeeegress, Mary?

It's no secret that the Washington Post is the propaganda arm of the democrat party but it's beyond the pale for an alleged news source to print such a scathing fear mongering unverified editorial just days before the election. Desperate times call for desperate measures and the left wing media is pulling out all the stops. The problem is that the Post and the cable propaganda sources operate as if Cronkite was still the king of the media when Americans are smarter and better informed than smarmy elitist idiots give them credit and this junk is likely to backfire next tuesday.

The Washington Post is simply telling the truth about how dangerous the Republican Party has become. Republicans have fully embraced the racist elements of the party and you all are going to suffer the consequences for a very long time.

Unbelievable. It's truly scary that Trump supporters believe this shit. This country is fucked if he becomes President and lets crazy racist fuckers like you run wild.

You can borrow it to butt-fuck other KKK members at your weekly meetings, racist.

Actually, I'm a white guy. But I do hate you racist KKK mother fuckers, I must admit.

No, he scares me because he is a racist fascist and will end democracy in this country. Idiot Trumpkins like you won't understand this until it's too late.

Excuse me but I am not a "Trumplins" whatever the fuck that is. You are barking up the wrong tree there Sport.

I have already voted and I didn't vote for him because he is a big government Liberal.

Trump is flawed but he is a saint compared to this Crooked Hillary piece of shit. She is a despicable corrupt dishonest incompetent asshole that is owned by every sleazy special interest group that contributed to her money laundering scam foundation.

She is possibly the only person in the world that has the potential to be a worse President than this Hussein Obama asshole.

Only you stupid uneducated low information Gruberidiots believe the lies she telling about bringing America back together again. All she is going to do is continue with Obama's agenda of destruction and division.

47f7bf1410383bcad230c18ff547d20f7c136bc9b79c236cd0e47ee048ff5ac2.jpg

I don't hate Hillary, I hate the Investments Firms that own her and all the other Neo-Cons.

Crooked Hillary is owned by corporations and foreign countries. She is a whore that will sell herself for a $500K speaking fee and a million donation to her money laundering foundation.

Trump scares the hell out of the Libtards, Neocons and any Establishment weenie sucking of the teat of big government because he can't be bought, unlike Crooked Hillary.

No, he scares me because he is a racist fascist and will end democracy in this country. Idiot Trumpkins like you won't understand this until it's too late.
LINK?

Actually, I'm a white guy. But I do hate you racist KKK mother fuckers, I must admit.
I get it Mary. You're a neeeeegress that identifies as a white man. I totally understand.

Excuse me but I am not a "Trumplins" whatever the fuck that is. You are barking up the wrong tree there Sport.

I have already voted and I didn't vote for him because he is a big government Liberal.

Trump is flawed but he is a saint compared to this Crooked Hillary piece of shit. She is a despicable corrupt dishonest incompetent asshole that is owned by every sleazy special interest group that contributed to her money laundering scam foundation.

She is possibly the only person in the world that has the potential to be a worse President than this Hussein Obama asshole.

Only you stupid uneducated low information Gruberidiots believe the lies she telling about bringing America back together again. All she is going to do is continue with Obama's agenda of destruction and division.

Again, none of you Repugs have any evidence to support all of your charges and accusations regarding Clinton. You simply have NOTHING.

And if you actually think the racist and misogynist Trump is the lesser of two evils, then you are completely hopeless. There is nothing I can do for you, sorry. Go see a doctor and maybe he can prescribe you a liberal arts education where you can learn to actually think critically for a change and discern fact from fiction.

Last edited:

I get it Mary. You're a neeeeegress that identifies as a white man. I totally understand.

And I understand that you are a mentally ill racist and pretty fucking creepy also. Please kindly fuck off and don't communicate with me.

And I understand that you are a mentally ill racist and pretty fucking creepy also. Please kindly fuck off and don't communicate with me.
I have a liberal arts degree and a masters in counseling. I can help you with you gender identity problem, Mary. I'm here for you...and all your carpet munching candidates.

I have a liberal arts degree and a masters in counseling. I can help you with you gender identity problem, Mary. I'm here for you...and all your carpet munching candidates.

Yet you are an unabashed racist. Go figure.

Again, none of you Repugs have any evidence to support all of your charges and accusations regarding Clinton. You simply have NOTHING.

And if you actually think the racist and misogynist Trump is the lesser of two evils, then you are completely hopeless. There is nothing I can do for you, sorry. Go see a doctor and maybe he can prescribed you a liberal arts education where you can learn to actually think critically for a change and discern fact from fiction.

You have a hard time with reading comprehension don't you Moon Bat?

I am not a Republican. Your mindless hatefest is wasted on me.

Because you are a stupid uneducated low information Gruberidiot you are impervious to the dishonesty and corruption of this worthless Crooked Hillary piece of shit. I bet you don't even know that she is under two FBI investigation now and that Comey said that she was guilty of crimes but he let her off the hook on a sham "intent" excuse because she was the Presidential candidate of the filthy ass Democrat Party.

You dumbass Moon Bats made a big mistake voting for that asshole Obama. Now you are going to make a bigger mistake voting for that Crooked Hillary asshole. What the hell is the matter with you? Are you stupid or what?

Shame on you for being a dumbass for voting for Liberal shitheads that are destroying this country!

6GJWk.gif

And if you actually think the racist and misogynist Trump is the lesser of two evils, then you are completely hopeless. There is nothing I can do for you, sorry. Go see a doctor and maybe he can prescribed you a liberal arts education where you can learn to actually think critically for a change and discern fact from fiction.

You have a hard time with reading comprehension don't you Moon Bat?

I am not a Republican. Your mindless hatefest is wasted on me.

Because you are a stupid uneducated low information Gruberidiot you are impervious to the dishonesty and corruption of this worthless Crooked Hillary piece of shit. I bet you don't even know that she is under two FBI investigation now and that Comey said that she was guilty of crimes but he let her off the hook on a sham "intent" excuse because she was the Presidential candidate of the filthy ass Democrat Party.

You dumbass Moon Bats made a big mistake voting for that asshole Obama. Now you are going to make a bigger mistake voting for that Crooked Hillary asshole. What the hell is the matter with you? Are you stupid or what?

Shame on you for being a dumbass for voting for Liberal shitheads that are destroying this country!

6GJWk.gif

You're a Repug or a Repug-in-denial. Take your pick.

Regardless of which one you choose, you are intellectually dishonest and simply not very smart.

Maybe the left's historic perspective only extends a couple of weeks or so but when congressperson Gabby Giffords was shot in Tuscon Az, the left tried to make the case that a lone voice on talk radio, Rush Limbaugh engaged in "incendiary speech" that motivated a maniac to shoot a U.S. Representative. Here we are barely a couple of years later when the primary news source for the eastern liberal establishment claims that "republicans are vowing total war" a couple of days before the election.

So amusing coming from the far left morons who cheered Comey and the FBI only a few months ago you are just as bad as the far right morons who that same few months ago were the ones trashing Comey and the FBI. You all have your heads shoved so far up your own ass you have to breathe through your bellybutton.

It's no secret that the Washington Post is the propaganda arm of the democrat party but it's beyond the pale for an alleged news source to print such a scathing fear mongering unverified editorial just days before the election. Desperate times call for desperate measures and the left wing media is pulling out all the stops. The problem is that the Post and the cable propaganda sources operate as if Cronkite was still the king of the media when Americans are smarter and better informed than smarmy elitist idiots give them credit and this junk is likely to backfire next tuesday.

The Washington Post is simply telling the truth about how dangerous the Republican Party has become. Republicans have fully embraced the racist elements of the party and you all are going to suffer the consequences for a very long time.

The same can be said about Obama and the Dims. And it's your turn in the box.

Forum List

Back