Republicans Are Now Vowing Total War And The Consequences Could Be Immense

Maybe the left's historic perspective only extends a couple of weeks or so but when congressperson Gabby Giffords was shot in Tuscon Az, the left tried to make the case that a lone voice on talk radio, Rush Limbaugh engaged in "incendiary speech" that motivated a maniac to shoot a U.S. Representative. Here we are barely a couple of years later when the primary news source for the eastern liberal establishment claims that "republicans are vowing total war" a couple of days before the election.

The Washington Post is claiming this because it's the truth, not hyperbole. We finally have journalists reporting the truth about how dangerous the Republican Party has become. It's been a long time coming.

It's no secret that the Washington Post is the propaganda arm of the democrat party but it's beyond the pale for an alleged news source to print such a scathing fear mongering unverified editorial just days before the election. Desperate times call for desperate measures and the left wing media is pulling out all the stops. The problem is that the Post and the cable propaganda sources operate as if Cronkite was still the king of the media when Americans are smarter and better informed than smarmy elitist idiots give them credit and this junk is likely to backfire next tuesday.

The Washington Post is simply telling the truth about how dangerous the Republican Party has become. Republicans have fully embraced the racist elements of the party and you all are going to suffer the consequences for a very long time.

The same can be said about Obama and the Dims. And it's your turn in the box.

No it can't, for the reasons given in the Washington Post Op Ed piece. Try to do better next time, goober.

Go to bed Mary...it's late.

Yep, let your racist friends spew bullshit. Fuck you.
Take your dildo with you...you're hysterical.

You can borrow it to butt-fuck other KKK members at your weekly meetings, racist.
Are you a neeeeeegress, Mary?

Actually, I'm a white guy. But I do hate you racist KKK mother fuckers, I must admit.
Actually asshole, the way you talk to and about people I would say you are much worse than the KKK. We haven't seen any KKK mother fuckers out burning, looting, rioting, throwing concrete at the police, blocking the highways, murdering police! No sir eereeee buddy, that's your side. Your side has been acting like terrorists. It is your side that should be feared.

Last edited:
Article from the Washington Post today. If this country goes down in flames due to Repug right-wing extremism, at least one newspaper tried to warn us:

Republicans are now vowing Total War. And the consequences could be immense.

The election is just five days away, and something truly frightening is happening, something with far-reaching implications for the immediate future of American politics. Republicans, led by Donald Trump but by no means limited to him, are engaging in kind of termite-level assault on American democracy, one that looks on the surface as though it’s just aimed at Hillary Clinton, but in fact is undermining our entire system.

...........Do not copy and paste this much from other sources. There's a reason links are required with outside sources.

Only one party is doing all of that. And we should all be very worried about what Republicans will do after November 8, whether they win or lose.

WP has gone completely apeshit... I think they are living at the end of their times. The opinion pages of the mainstream papers are the worst garbage I have ever read.

Article from the Washington Post today. If this country goes down in flames due to Repug right-wing extremism, at least one newspaper tried to warn us:

The election is just five days away, and something truly frightening is happening, something with far-reaching implications for the immediate future of American politics. Republicans, led by Donald Trump but by no means limited to him, are engaging in kind of termite-level assault on American democracy, one that looks on the surface as though it’s just aimed at Hillary Clinton, but in fact is undermining our entire system.

...........Do not copy and paste this much from other sources. There's a reason links are required with outside sources.

Only one party is doing all of that. And we should all be very worried about what Republicans will do after November 8, whether they win or lose.
The Washington Post: if you get it, you don't get it....:lol:

Yep, let your racist friends spew bullshit. Fuck you.

You can borrow it to butt-fuck other KKK members at your weekly meetings, racist.

Actually, I'm a white guy. But I do hate you racist KKK mother fuckers, I must admit.
Actually asshole, the way you talk to and about people I would say you are much worse than the KKK. We haven't seen any KKK mother fuckers out burning, looting, rioting, throwing concrete at the police, blocking the highways, murdering police! No sir eereeee buddy, that's your side. Your side has been acting like terrorists. It is your side that should be feared.

Of course, you have nothing to say about police murdering innocent black people...because you're a dishonest tea bagger lump of shit.

Violence is wrong, no matter who perpetuates it. However, only a flat-out racist such as yourself and others Trumpkins on this board would make the asinine comment that Black Lives Matter has a worse history of violence than the KKK. There is simply no comparison and any honest, decent American knows this. So that excludes racists such as yourself.

You racist Repug fucks are mentally ill and I say that with no pleasure, so kindly fuck off.

WP has gone completely apeshit... I think they are living at the end of their times. The opinion pages of the mainstream papers are the worst garbage I have ever read.

Of course, they tell you Repug racists what you don't want to hear. If you want a "news" organization that will constantly stroke you all day, just keep the television on Fox Noise.

Of course, you have nothing to say about police murdering innocent black people...because you're a dishonest tea bagger lump of shit.

Violence is wrong, no matter who perpetuates it. However, only a flat-out racist such as yourself and others Trumpkins on this board would make the asinine comment that Black Lives Matter has a worse history of violence than the KKK. There is simply no comparison and any honest, decent American knows this. So that excludes racists such as yourself.

You racist Repug fucks are mentally ill and I say that with no pleasure, so kindly fuck off.
I see the Menstridol didn't work. Double your dose, Mary and call back this afternoon.

See little asshole douchebag? I never mentioned BLM. That came out of your mouth. So you admit now that it is BLM doing the rioting, burning pillaging and murdering cops! Get back to me when you can show me the KKK doing the same, otherwise blow it out your ass.

See little asshole douchebag? I never mentioned BLM. That came out of your mouth. So you admit now that it is BLM doing the rioting, burning pillaging and murdering cops! Get back to me when you can show me the KKK doing the same, otherwise blow it out your ass.

Your racist buddies mentioned BLM. And you won't criticize them, because you're a racist who agrees with them.

Instead, you made an even more ridiculous comment that I'm worse than the KKK. Last time I checked, I have not murdered anyone or burned anyone's house down. You're simply an idiot and that's all there is to it.

Get back to you when the KKK does the same thing...are you fucking serious??? Try opening a fucking history book, you racist fucktard.

And to momentarily change the subject, I'm in the Air Force. I've taken an oath to protect democracy in this country, from internal and external threats. You Trumpkin racists are a national security threat to the United States, just like Timothy McVeigh, and I also say that with no pleasure.

As the Washington Post piece mentions, the Repug voter suppression efforts against black people in states such as North Carolina and Wisconsin is sickening. Thousands of military members have died defending democracy and the right to vote and Repug legislatures are subverting this right because you can't win elections on a level playing field anymore. You people are evil and you simply don't believe in democracy.

Your racist buddies mentioned BLM. And you won't criticize them, because you're a racist who agrees with them.

Instead, you made an even more ridiculous comment that I'm worse than the KKK. Last time I checked, I have not murdered anyone or burned anyone's house down. You're simply an idiot and that's all there is to it.

Get back to you when the KKK does the same thing...are you fucking serious??? Try opening a fucking history book, you racist fucktard.

And to momentarily change the subject, I'm in the Air Force. I've taken an oath to protect democracy in this country, from internal and external threats. You Trumpkin racists are a national security threat to the United States, just like Timothy McVeigh, and I also say that with no pleasure.

As the Washington Post piece mentions, the Repug voter suppression efforts against black people in states such as North Carolina and Wisconsin is sickening. Thousands of military members have died defending democracy and the right to vote and Repug legislatures are subverting this right because you can't win elections on a level playing field anymore. You people are evil and you simply don't believe in democracy.
Base level personnel tech?

Nope, I'm not going to tell you what I do in the Air Force. But you shouldn't belittle anyone's job in the military, it just makes you look small.

Well, since you're an unabashed racist, you obviously don't care about looking small.

Nope, I'm not going to tell you what I do in the Air Force. But you shouldn't belittle anyone's job in the military, it just makes you look small.

Well, since you're an unabashed racist, you obviously don't care about looking small.

LMAO You have no idea who you're talking too. But I'll give you a small hint, you'd be saluting him and calling him sir. I guarantee that

You are a shameful representative of this country! I am embarrassed for you. As far as the KKK goes I am talking about today not decades ago. So blow it out you ass you name calling deplorable.

BLM is nothing more than a terrorist cult of racist thugs looking for any excuse to loot and murder. They make the KKK look like a bunch of alter boys

I think he's lying.

Every job in the USAF is important...it just appears to me that you suffer from non recognition of your exceptional contribution to the mission. So you strike out with nonsense on a message board.

You are a shameful representative of this country! I am embarrassed for you. As far as the KKK goes I am talking about today not decades ago. So blow it out you ass you name calling deplorable.

Oh, I see...what the KKK did decades ago doesn't matter anymore. Yes, they have changed so much over the years. You're so fucking stupid.

The ONLY reason the KKK still isn't murdering people on a regular basis is because liberal Presidents such as JFK and Lyndon Johnson put a stop to it. If Trump were to actually win, the KKK will come out of hiding and it will be the 1950s and 1960s again. And a racist fuck such as yourself would undoubtedly enjoy this.

Forum List

Back