🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Are Now Vowing Total War And The Consequences Could Be Immense

If anything is a threat to our Republic it is the power hungry filthy ass anti Constitution Democrats.

They want to have the keys to the treasury so that they can raid it for their welfare queens and special interest and will stop at nothing. We have seen that from Crooked Hillary.

Evidence please. Not your bullshit tea bagger opinion, but real EVIDENCE. Do you know what that is?

You got no facts, no game, and no intellect. Weak-ass shit from a weak-ass Repug pussy.

Tea Party Rejects IRS Apology, Republicans Vow Investigation

Good try, but you are comparing apples and oranges.

From your article:

In a statement, the IRS admitted that "mistakes were made," but it said that the errors were not due to "any political or partisan rationale."

There is NOT a shred of evidence that the IRS investigated the Tea Party for politically-motivated reasons. However, that is not the case with the FBI and Clinton's emails. Numerous reports have come to light that a group of rogue FBI agents who despise Clinton are providing information to the Trump campaign or other friendly Republican sources.

It is completely unacceptable in a democracy for a law enforcement agency to independently meddle in elections and political affairs, but it's perfectly acceptable according to Repug fascists such as yourself. What's currently happening with the FBI is completely unprecedented and dangerous, but you're so full of hatred for Hillary that you simply don't care.

During that period, about 75 groups were selected for extra inquiry — including burdensome questionnaires and, in some cases, improper requests for the names of their donors — simply because of the words in their names, she said in a conference call with reporters.

IRS admits targeting conservatives for tax scrutiny in 2012 election

And
Evidence please. Not your bullshit tea bagger opinion, but real EVIDENCE. Do you know what that is?

You got no facts, no game, and no intellect. Weak-ass shit from a weak-ass Repug pussy.

Tea Party Rejects IRS Apology, Republicans Vow Investigation

From your article:

In a statement, the IRS admitted that "mistakes were made," but it said that the errors were not due to "any political or partisan rationale."

There is NOT a shred of evidence that the IRS investigated the Tea Party for politically-motivated reasons. However, that is not the case with the FBI and Clinton's emails. Numerous reports have come to light that a group of rogue FBI agents who despise Clinton are providing information to the Trump campaign or other friendly Republican sources.

It is completely unacceptable in a democracy for a law enforcement agency to independently meddle in elections and political affairs, but it's perfectly acceptable according to Repug fascists such as yourself. What's currently happening with the FBI is completely unprecedented and dangerous, but you're so full of hatred for Hillary that you simply don't care.

During that period, about 75 groups were selected for extra inquiry — including burdensome questionnaires and, in some cases, improper requests for the names of their donors — simply because of the words in their names, she said in a conference call with reporters.

That's right, 75 out of 300 groups, as the article mentioned. Again, the IRS apologized and stated there was no political motive.

Let me ask you this...should a political group be able to claim tax exempt status, Republican or Democrat? I say not. It sounds to me like the IRS was just doing their job. I personally don't think they had anything to apologize for. I guess they caved in to all the tea baggers crying about it such as yourself.

simply because of the words in their names

Nuff said, run along child.

Wrong, Limbaugh cartoon boy. The IRS was doing their job. If "Tea Party" appears in the name of a fucking charitable organization, then they should not be able to claim tax exempt status. Thus, you lose yet again.

Rrrriiiiiiiiiigggghhhhhttttttt.

my bold and larger text.

Rrrriiiiiiiiiigggghhhhhttttttt.

my bold and larger text.

Yes, by all means...quibble about "article", lightweight. Hope you feel better now. The fact that you are supporting a racist and misogynist like Trump matters not in your unremarkable mind.

Not a fact. Simply a nasty lie.

You are correct, lightweight. Trump believes Obama was born in Kenya because Trump is NOT a racist. My bad.

Trump was endorsed by the KKK because he is NOT a racist. My bad yet again.

Fucking Repug idiot.

"You are correct, lightweight. Trump believes Obama was born in Kenya because Trump is NOT a racist. My bad."

Correct, that is your bad. Since when did Kenya become a race? And how would Trump's opinion about a birth place make him racist? Pathetic excuse for name calling on your part.
Speaking of pathetic exactly how do you think the KKKs opinion about anything says anything about Trump? It appears that BLM likes Obama does that make him a racist also?

Yeah, if you believe Obama was born in Africa and is a Muslim, then you're not a racist. Only an idiot racist like you would believe something like that.

Black Lives Matter does not have the same sickening history of violence that the KKK does, so that's a ridiculous comparison. And the only reason you would make that comparison is that you are a racist.

But...I believe Obama is a muslim who was born in Africa so you said I can't be a racist. Make up your poor excuse for a mind.

BTW both you and Obama are more racist than 90% of KKK members so you should feel some brotherhood there.

From your article:

And

From your article:

That's right, 75 out of 300 groups, as the article mentioned. Again, the IRS apologized and stated there was no political motive.

Let me ask you this...should a political group be able to claim tax exempt status, Republican or Democrat? I say not. It sounds to me like the IRS was just doing their job. I personally don't think they had anything to apologize for. I guess they caved in to all the tea baggers crying about it such as yourself.

Wrong, Limbaugh cartoon boy. The IRS was doing their job. If "Tea Party" appears in the name of a fucking charitable organization, then they should not be able to claim tax exempt status. Thus, you lose yet again.

Thanks again for proving your ignorance far beyond any doubt. They were not applying to be charitable organizations, I'll leave it to you and your laughable intellect to figure out the rest. Now run along sonny.

If anything is a threat to our Republic it is the power hungry filthy ass anti Constitution Democrats.

They want to have the keys to the treasury so that they can raid it for their welfare queens and special interest and will stop at nothing. We have seen that from Crooked Hillary.

Keep telling yourself that, Repug goober. It'll make it even more painful for you on Nov 8.

You fuckers are good at bloviating, but very short on facts.

All this Clinton-hating and NO evidence of any malicious wrong doing, despite her 30 years of public service. You mindless Repugs don't even know why you hate Clinton, other than it's been programmed into your DNA by 30 years of hate radio and 20 years of Fox News.

You Repugs are mentally ill. Seriously.

"Black Lives Matter does not have the same sickening history of violence that the KKK does, so that's a ridiculous comparison"

Bullshit. BLM has been responsible for more violence in the last 5 yrs. than the KKK has been in the last 100.

Keep telling yourself that, Repug goober. It'll make it even more painful for you on Nov 8.

You fuckers are good at bloviating, but very short on facts.

All this Clinton-hating and NO evidence of any malicious wrong doing, despite her 30 years of public service. You mindless Repugs don't even know why you hate Clinton, other than it's been programmed into your DNA by 30 years of hate radio and 20 years of Fox News.

You Repugs are mentally ill. Seriously.
I don't hate Hillary, I hate the Investments Firms that own her and all the other Neo-Cons.

Yes, by all means...quibble about "article", lightweight. Hope you feel better now. The fact that you are supporting a racist and misogynist like Trump matters not in your unremarkable mind.

You are correct, lightweight. Trump believes Obama was born in Kenya because Trump is NOT a racist. My bad.

Fucking Repug idiot.

"You are correct, lightweight. Trump believes Obama was born in Kenya because Trump is NOT a racist. My bad."

Correct, that is your bad. Since when did Kenya become a race? And how would Trump's opinion about a birth place make him racist? Pathetic excuse for name calling on your part.
Speaking of pathetic exactly how do you think the KKKs opinion about anything says anything about Trump? It appears that BLM likes Obama does that make him a racist also?

Yeah, if you believe Obama was born in Africa and is a Muslim, then you're not a racist. Only an idiot racist like you would believe something like that.

Black Lives Matter does not have the same sickening history of violence that the KKK does, so that's a ridiculous comparison. And the only reason you would make that comparison is that you are a racist.

But...I believe Obama is a muslim who was born in Africa so you said I can't be a racist. Make up your poor excuse for a mind.

BTW both you and Obama are more racist than 90% of KKK members so you should feel some brotherhood there.

I was obviously being sarcastic, you fucking imbecile. Fuck off before I take a giant shit on your loser racist ass.

"Black Lives Matter does not have the same sickening history of violence that the KKK does, so that's a ridiculous comparison"

Bullshit. BLM has been responsible for more violence in the last 5 yrs. than the KKK has been in the last 100.

Unbelievable. It's truly scary that Trump supporters believe this shit. This country is fucked if he becomes President and lets crazy racist fuckers like you run wild.

Fucking Repug idiot.

I was obviously being sarcastic, you fucking imbecile. Fuck off before I take a giant shit on your loser racist ass.

Try. Please.

From your article:

And

From your article:

Thanks again for proving your ignorance far beyond any doubt. They were not applying to be charitable organizations, I'll leave it to you and your laughable intellect to figure out the rest. Now run along sonny.

Non-charitable status, whatever you want to call it. It simply does not matter in the grand scheme of things.

NONE of this pointless debate changes the fact that you are supporting a racist and misogynist for President of the United States, who has screwed countless people in his business dealings, who hasn't paid taxes in at least 20 years, and who talks about Vladimir Putin with admiration. Think about that for a moment before you ridicule other people's intellect, fucktard. What the IRS did or did not do matters compared to this...seriously?

Why don't you spend more time attacking the obvious Repug racists on this board, instead of going after me all the time? Because you're an immoral piece of shit Rush Limbaugh caricature. Go fuck yourself, tea bagger pussy.

Unbelievable. It's truly scary that Trump supporters believe this shit. This country is fucked if he becomes President and lets crazy racist fuckers like you run wild.
Go to bed Mary...it's late.

Fucking Repug idiot.

Try. Please.

I already did, racist pussy. Run along to your KKK meeting, you mentally disturbed fuck.

I don't hate Hillary, I hate the Investments Firms that own her and all the other Neo-Cons.

Crooked Hillary is owned by corporations and foreign countries. She is a whore that will sell herself for a $500K speaking fee and a million donation to her money laundering foundation.

Trump scares the hell out of the Libtards, Neocons and any Establishment weenie sucking of the teat of big government because he can't be bought, unlike Crooked Hillary.

Yep, let your racist friends spew bullshit. Fuck you.

Take your dildo with you...you're hysterical.

Crooked Hillary is owned by corporations and foreign countries. She is a whore that will sell herself for a $500K speaking fee and a million donation to her money laundering foundation.

Trump scares the hell out of the Libtards, Neocons and any Establishment weenie sucking of the teat of big government because he can't be bought, unlike Crooked Hillary.

No, he scares me because he is a racist fascist and will end democracy in this country. Idiot Trumpkins like you won't understand this until it's too late.

Take your dildo with you...you're hysterical.

You can borrow it to butt-fuck other KKK members at your weekly meetings, racist.

It's no secret that the Washington Post is the propaganda arm of the democrat party but it's beyond the pale for an alleged news source to print such a scathing fear mongering unverified editorial just days before the election. Desperate times call for desperate measures and the left wing media is pulling out all the stops. The problem is that the Post and the cable propaganda sources operate as if Cronkite was still the king of the media when Americans are smarter and better informed than smarmy elitist idiots give them credit and this junk is likely to backfire next tuesday.

Forum List

Back