Republicans Are Now Vowing Total War And The Consequences Could Be Immense

Of course, you have nothing to say about police murdering innocent black people...because you're a dishonest tea bagger lump of shit.

Violence is wrong, no matter who perpetuates it. However, only a flat-out racist such as yourself and others Trumpkins on this board would make the asinine comment that Black Lives Matter has a worse history of violence than the KKK. There is simply no comparison and any honest, decent American knows this. So that excludes racists such as yourself.

You racist Repug fucks are mentally ill and I say that with no pleasure, so kindly fuck off.
See little asshole douchebag? I never mentioned BLM. That came out of your mouth. So you admit now that it is BLM doing the rioting, burning pillaging and murdering cops! Get back to me when you can show me the KKK doing the same, otherwise blow it out your ass.

Your racist buddies mentioned BLM. And you won't criticize them, because you're a racist who agrees with them.

Instead, you made an even more ridiculous comment that I'm worse than the KKK. Last time I checked, I have not murdered anyone or burned anyone's house down. You're simply an idiot and that's all there is to it.

Get back to you when the KKK does the same thing...are you fucking serious??? Try opening a fucking history book, you racist fucktard.

And to momentarily change the subject, I'm in the Air Force. I've taken an oath to protect democracy in this country, from internal and external threats. You Trumpkin racists are a national security threat to the United States, just like Timothy McVeigh, and I also say that with no pleasure.

As the Washington Post piece mentions, the Repug voter suppression efforts against black people in states such as North Carolina and Wisconsin is sickening. Thousands of military members have died defending democracy and the right to vote and Repug legislatures are subverting this right because you can't win elections on a level playing field anymore. You people are evil and you simply don't believe in democracy.
Base level personnel tech?

Nope, I'm not going to tell you what I do in the Air Force. But you shouldn't belittle anyone's job in the military, it just makes you look small.

Well, since you're an unabashed racist, you obviously don't care about looking small.
Every job in the USAF is important...it just appears to me that you suffer from non recognition of your exceptional contribution to the mission. So you strike out with nonsense on a message board.

It's not nonsense, you racists are evil and a threat to our national security and democracy. To be fair, elected Republican officials are the bigger threat, since they actually have the power to prevent people from voting and to steal elections, like they're doing/trying to do in N. Carolina.

See little asshole douchebag? I never mentioned BLM. That came out of your mouth. So you admit now that it is BLM doing the rioting, burning pillaging and murdering cops! Get back to me when you can show me the KKK doing the same, otherwise blow it out your ass.

Your racist buddies mentioned BLM. And you won't criticize them, because you're a racist who agrees with them.

Instead, you made an even more ridiculous comment that I'm worse than the KKK. Last time I checked, I have not murdered anyone or burned anyone's house down. You're simply an idiot and that's all there is to it.

Get back to you when the KKK does the same thing...are you fucking serious??? Try opening a fucking history book, you racist fucktard.

And to momentarily change the subject, I'm in the Air Force. I've taken an oath to protect democracy in this country, from internal and external threats. You Trumpkin racists are a national security threat to the United States, just like Timothy McVeigh, and I also say that with no pleasure.

As the Washington Post piece mentions, the Repug voter suppression efforts against black people in states such as North Carolina and Wisconsin is sickening. Thousands of military members have died defending democracy and the right to vote and Repug legislatures are subverting this right because you can't win elections on a level playing field anymore. You people are evil and you simply don't believe in democracy.

Nope, I'm not going to tell you what I do in the Air Force. But you shouldn't belittle anyone's job in the military, it just makes you look small.

Well, since you're an unabashed racist, you obviously don't care about looking small.
Every job in the USAF is important...it just appears to me that you suffer from non recognition of your exceptional contribution to the mission. So you strike out with nonsense on a message board.

It's not nonsense, you racists are evil and a threat to our national security and democracy. To be fair, elected Republican officials are the bigger threat, since they actually have the power to prevent people from voting and to steal elections, like they're doing/trying to do in N. Carolina.
You post that from your democrat kkk Sunday brunch?

It's interesting how you call people with different opinions as yours racist. You've been trained well by your plantation masters

Too stupid to understand the difference between a news article and an opinion piece I see.

It's the Washington Compost. I lived in the DC area 20 years, they are all opinion pieces

Article from the Washington Post today. If this country goes down in flames due to Repug right-wing extremism, at least one newspaper tried to warn us:

Republicans are now vowing Total War. And the consequences could be immense.

The election is just five days away, and something truly frightening is happening, something with far-reaching implications for the immediate future of American politics. Republicans, led by Donald Trump but by no means limited to him, are engaging in kind of termite-level assault on American democracy, one that looks on the surface as though it’s just aimed at Hillary Clinton, but in fact is undermining our entire system.

...........Do not copy and paste this much from other sources. There's a reason links are required with outside sources.

Only one party is doing all of that. And we should all be very worried about what Republicans will do after November 8, whether they win or lose.

Republicans are in an all out war on Democracy, you people are stupid as fuck. You actually believe it don't you? You're just lost in a partisan fog

Article from the Washington Post today. If this country goes down in flames due to Repug right-wing extremism, at least one newspaper tried to warn us:

The election is just five days away, and something truly frightening is happening, something with far-reaching implications for the immediate future of American politics. Republicans, led by Donald Trump but by no means limited to him, are engaging in kind of termite-level assault on American democracy, one that looks on the surface as though it’s just aimed at Hillary Clinton, but in fact is undermining our entire system.

...........Do not copy and paste this much from other sources. There's a reason links are required with outside sources.

Only one party is doing all of that. And we should all be very worried about what Republicans will do after November 8, whether they win or lose.

Republicans are in an all out war on Democracy, you people are stupid as fuck. You actually believe it don't you? You're just lost in a partisan fog

It most certainly is true. Look at the recent court decision regarding Repug voter suppression efforts in N. Carolina, dumb ass.

It's interesting how you call people with different opinions as yours racist. You've been trained well by your plantation masters

Correct, he is a democrat trained race baiter, he says exactly the same thing they all say.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Too stupid to understand the difference between a news article and an opinion piece I see.

I never stated otherwise, lightweight. More importantly, the author is 100% correct about how you Repug extremists are dangerous to our democracy and how you are trying to use the FBI as a political instrument, like the fascist dickheads that you are.

Are you serious? You liberals just used the IRS against conservatives...the Justice Department under this Administration is a joke...leaked emails show how the Clinton campaign has totally subverted the democratic process both against other Democratic candidates and against Trump...but you're here warning us all about how "dangerous" conservatives are?

But I bet he sees nothing wrong with admitting hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens and "refugees" to commit voter fraud in favor of the Clinton crime family.
I wonder what happens if a President-elect is unable to take the oath of office because no one will let them out of their cell.

I never stated otherwise, lightweight. More importantly, the author is 100% correct about how you Repug extremists are dangerous to our democracy and how you are trying to use the FBI as a political instrument, like the fascist dickheads that you are.

Are you serious? You liberals just used the IRS against conservatives...the Justice Department under this Administration is a joke...leaked emails show how the Clinton campaign has totally subverted the democratic process both against other Democratic candidates and against Trump...but you're here warning us all about how "dangerous" conservatives are?

Amazingly yes, he is serious. He's like a David Kuresh follower

It most certainly is true. Look at the recent court decision regarding Repug voter suppression efforts in N. Carolina, dumb ass.

OK, you're talking about the ID law? Yes, the courts are helping Democrats commit fraud. What's that got to do with Republicans?

No, he scares me because he is a racist fascist and will end democracy in this country. Idiot Trumpkins like you won't understand this until it's too late.

Excuse me but I am not a "Trumplins" whatever the fuck that is. You are barking up the wrong tree there Sport.

I have already voted and I didn't vote for him because he is a big government Liberal.

Trump is flawed but he is a saint compared to this Crooked Hillary piece of shit. She is a despicable corrupt dishonest incompetent asshole that is owned by every sleazy special interest group that contributed to her money laundering scam foundation.

She is possibly the only person in the world that has the potential to be a worse President than this Hussein Obama asshole.

Only you stupid uneducated low information Gruberidiots believe the lies she telling about bringing America back together again. All she is going to do is continue with Obama's agenda of destruction and division.

Again, none of you Repugs have any evidence to support all of your charges and accusations regarding Clinton. You simply have NOTHING.

And if you actually think the racist and misogynist Trump is the lesser of two evils, then you are completely hopeless. There is nothing I can do for you, sorry. Go see a doctor and maybe he can prescribe you a liberal arts education where you can learn to actually think critically for a change and discern fact from fiction.
The evidence abounds against Clinton but you've proven a liberals arts degree means nothing about intellect.

No, he scares me because he is a racist fascist and will end democracy in this country. Idiot Trumpkins like you won't understand this until it's too late.

Excuse me but I am not a "Trumplins" whatever the fuck that is. You are barking up the wrong tree there Sport.

I have already voted and I didn't vote for him because he is a big government Liberal.

Trump is flawed but he is a saint compared to this Crooked Hillary piece of shit. She is a despicable corrupt dishonest incompetent asshole that is owned by every sleazy special interest group that contributed to her money laundering scam foundation.

She is possibly the only person in the world that has the potential to be a worse President than this Hussein Obama asshole.

Only you stupid uneducated low information Gruberidiots believe the lies she telling about bringing America back together again. All she is going to do is continue with Obama's agenda of destruction and division.

Again, none of you Repugs have any evidence to support all of your charges and accusations regarding Clinton. You simply have NOTHING.

And if you actually think the racist and misogynist Trump is the lesser of two evils, then you are completely hopeless. There is nothing I can do for you, sorry. Go see a doctor and maybe he can prescribe you a liberal arts education where you can learn to actually think critically for a change and discern fact from fiction.
The evidence abounds against Clinton but you've proven a liberals arts degree means nothing about intellect.

When he said he has a liberal arts degree, he meant he has tattoos

You can borrow it to butt-fuck other KKK members at your weekly meetings, racist.
Are you a neeeeeegress, Mary?

Actually, I'm a white guy. But I do hate you racist KKK mother fuckers, I must admit.
Actually asshole, the way you talk to and about people I would say you are much worse than the KKK. We haven't seen any KKK mother fuckers out burning, looting, rioting, throwing concrete at the police, blocking the highways, murdering police! No sir eereeee buddy, that's your side. Your side has been acting like terrorists. It is your side that should be feared.

Of course, you have nothing to say about police murdering innocent black people...because you're a dishonest tea bagger lump of shit.

Violence is wrong, no matter who perpetuates it. However, only a flat-out racist such as yourself and others Trumpkins on this board would make the asinine comment that Black Lives Matter has a worse history of violence than the KKK. There is simply no comparison and any honest, decent American knows this. So that excludes racists such as yourself.

You racist Repug fucks are mentally ill and I say that with no pleasure, so kindly fuck off.

BLM is nothing more than a terrorist cult of racist thugs looking for any excuse to loot and murder. They make the KKK look like a bunch of alter boys

If you keep repeating this I guess it makes it true....right, racist Army puke??

Are you a neeeeeegress, Mary?

Actually, I'm a white guy. But I do hate you racist KKK mother fuckers, I must admit.
Actually asshole, the way you talk to and about people I would say you are much worse than the KKK. We haven't seen any KKK mother fuckers out burning, looting, rioting, throwing concrete at the police, blocking the highways, murdering police! No sir eereeee buddy, that's your side. Your side has been acting like terrorists. It is your side that should be feared.

BLM is nothing more than a terrorist cult of racist thugs looking for any excuse to loot and murder. They make the KKK look like a bunch of alter boys

If you keep repeating this I guess it makes it true....right, racist Army puke??

How dare he use your strategy in your own thread!

No he's calling racists "racist". If you believe Obama was born is Kenya and is a Muslim, if you're going to say that all Muslims should be barred from entry to the US, if you're going to call Mexicans "rapists, murderers and drug dealers", you're a racist.

Whether you think you're a racist or not, is irrelevant, you are a racist. I've read the hatred you spew for Obama and I have no other conclusion that you're a slightly smarter more articulate version of Shoots Speeders, but you're cut from the same low life, scumbag cloth.

Forum List

Back