Republicans Are Now Vowing Total War And The Consequences Could Be Immense

Chair Force. Talk shit but never do shit.

I've always heard the Army has a large racist white supremacist contingent. I guess you're proof of that.

Now you're just being stupid

I doubt that's a recent development ...

Oh my...all of the racist Repug Trumpkins on this board are ganging up on me. Whatever will I do???

I'll just keep stating the obvious -- you people are evil, mentally ill, and a threat to our democracy. Hopefully, you'll look for a new country to live in after Hillary wins on Tuesday. In the meantime, you racists may continue to live in your Repug fantasy world and give each other comforting hand jobs.

If this "war" starts are you armed?

He's suffering from premature evaluation

It's interesting how you call people with different opinions as yours racist. You've been trained well by your plantation masters

No he's calling racists "racist". If you believe Obama was born is Kenya and is a Muslim, if you're going to say that all Muslims should be barred from entry to the US, if you're going to call Mexicans "rapists, murderers and drug dealers", you're a racist.

Whether you think you're a racist or not, is irrelevant, you are a racist. I've read the hatred you spew for Obama and I have no other conclusion that you're a slightly smarter more articulate version of Shoots Speeders, but you're cut from the same low life, scumbag cloth.

"If you believe Obama was born is Kenya and is a Muslim, if you're going to say that all Muslims should be barred from entry to the US, if you're going to call Mexicans "rapists, murderers and drug dealers", you're a racist"

No. None of that has anything at all to do with race. Maybe you need to look up "race" in a dictionary.

Oh my...all of the racist Repug Trumpkins on this board

The people on this forum that thinks Crooked Hillary is a piece of shit are not the Moon Bat Libtards that voted for a racist asshole that attended a hate church for 20 years that preached hate against Jews and Whites and who incited race hatred as President.

You stupid confused hypocritical Libtards have that distinction.

I've always heard the Army has a large racist white supremacist contingent. I guess you're proof of that.

If so they are well hidden.
There is also a very large contingent of people of color who I considered my brothers. I'll leave racism to you BLM and the Black Panthers.

Actually, I read an article in Time magazine a few years ago about a bunch of white supremacist Army troops living at Ft. Bragg. This is actually a problem the Army has struggled with over the years, since so many members of the Army come from the South. Since the Army lowered their standards during the Iraq War to recruit a larger number of convicted felons, they've had a lot of total losers in their ranks in recent years.

And the Air Force wins every war through air power, while Army dumb asses like you try to take all the credit.

Oh my...all of the racist Repug Trumpkins on this board are ganging up on me. Whatever will I do???

I'll just keep stating the obvious -- you people are evil, mentally ill, and a threat to our democracy. Hopefully, you'll look for a new country to live in after Hillary wins on Tuesday. In the meantime, you racists may continue to live in your Repug fantasy world and give each other comforting hand jobs.

I'm still not a Trump supporter, but you are still an idiot. You're just a one trick pony. Democrats taught you anti-Trump talking points. When someone else just laughs at you for your hyperbole, you have nothing

Yes, by all means attack me......while you give all the obvious Trumpkin racists on this board a free pass.

You're so fucking full of shit. Go fuck yourself.

It's interesting how you call people with different opinions as yours racist. You've been trained well by your plantation masters

No he's calling racists "racist". If you believe Obama was born is Kenya and is a Muslim, if you're going to say that all Muslims should be barred from entry to the US, if you're going to call Mexicans "rapists, murderers and drug dealers", you're a racist.

Whether you think you're a racist or not, is irrelevant, you are a racist. I've read the hatred you spew for Obama and I have no other conclusion that you're a slightly smarter more articulate version of Shoots Speeders, but you're cut from the same low life, scumbag cloth.

Why would saying Obama was born in Kenya and a Muslim make someone racist? Because he is black? You people don't even know what you're talking about.

Obama is clueless as to what he is doing as POTUS...using your logic that makes me a racist.

You're an idiot

Nope, you're a racist because you believe Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya. And all of your lame-ass equivocations and rationalizations doesn't change this simple fact, racist.

There is also a very large contingent of people of color who I considered my brothers. I'll leave racism to you BLM and the Black Panthers.

Actually, I read an article in Time magazine a few years ago about a bunch of white supremacist Army troops living at Ft. Bragg. This is actually a problem the Army has struggled with over the years, since so many members of the Army come from the South. Since the Army lowered their standards during the Iraq War to recruit a larger number of convicted felons, they've had a lot of total losers in their ranks in recent years.

And the Air Force wins every war through air power, while Army dumb asses like you try to take all the credit.

I have my doubts you're in the USAF

Why would saying Obama was born in Kenya and a Muslim make someone racist? Because he is black? You people don't even know what you're talking about.

Obama is clueless as to what he is doing as POTUS...using your logic that makes me a racist.

You're an idiot

Nope, you're a racist because you believe Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya. And all of your lame-ass equivocations and rationalizations doesn't change this simple fact, racist.

You don't even know what racist means, you're just throwing shit against the wall hoping something sticks

And I honestly don't give a fuck. I don't need nor want the approval of evil Trumpkin racists such as yourself.

And I honestly don't give a fuck. I don't need nor want the approval of evil Trumpkin racists such as yourself.

You're having a meltdown...relax

I'm still not a Trump supporter, but you are still an idiot. You're just a one trick pony. Democrats taught you anti-Trump talking points. When someone else just laughs at you for your hyperbole, you have nothing

Yes, by all means attack me......while you give all the obvious Trumpkin racists on this board a free pass.

You're so fucking full of shit. Go fuck yourself.

Gawd, you're a lunatic. Suddenly attacking people is out of bounds to you? Seriously? To quote you in the post I responded to:

Denizen of the lunatic fringe: I'll just keep stating the obvious -- you people are evil, mentally ill, and a threat to our democracy. Hopefully, you'll look for a new country to live in after Hillary wins on Tuesday. In the meantime, you racists may continue to live in your Repug fantasy world and give each other comforting hand jobs

You have serious mental issues. Read your OP you fucking moon bat

Oh my...all of the racist Repug Trumpkins on this board

The people on this forum that thinks Crooked Hillary is a piece of shit are not the Moon Bat Libtards that voted for a racist asshole that attended a hate church for 20 years that preached hate against Jews and Whites and who incited race hatred as President.

You stupid confused hypocritical Libtards have that distinction.
You mean the preacher who preached "God Bless America? No Nono God Damn America". That guy?

Now tell us what you think of Tiggerred, Fenton Luann and Acelips's posts! Are they racists? Get back to us.

Now tell us what you think of Tiggerred, Fenton Luann and Acelips's posts! Are they racists? Get back to us.

No no, demoquacks can't be racists....just ask them

Mrs Mao thinks a racist is someone who doesn't victimize themselves for the Democrat party

You're an idiot

So when did you go on active duty? When did you get out of basic? What was your first base of assignment? We need to know some of your experience so we can evaluate just where you are coming from.

You're an idiot

So when did you go on active duty? When did you get out of basic? What was your first base of assignment? We need to know some of your experience so we can evaluate just where you are coming from.

Left field..close to the exit

Article from the Washington Post today. If this country goes down in flames due to Repug right-wing extremism, at least one newspaper tried to warn us:

Republicans are now vowing Total War. And the consequences could be immense.

The election is just five days away, and something truly frightening is happening, something with far-reaching implications for the immediate future of American politics. Republicans, led by Donald Trump but by no means limited to him, are engaging in kind of termite-level assault on American democracy, one that looks on the surface as though it’s just aimed at Hillary Clinton, but in fact is undermining our entire system.

...........Do not copy and paste this much from other sources. There's a reason links are required with outside sources.

Only one party is doing all of that. And we should all be very worried about what Republicans will do after November 8, whether they win or lose.

The GOP never had the spine to stop 0bama, why would they stop Hillary?

The end is worth a repost:

And please, spare me any explanations for this phenomenon that rely on how “divided” Americans are. Are we divided? Sure. But there’s only one party that is so vigorously undermining core democratic institutions in this way. You may not like what Democrats stand for, but they aren’t engaging in widespread official vote suppression, chanting that should their candidate win her opponent should be tossed in jail, promising to prevent any Republican president from filling vacancies on the Supreme Court, suggesting that they’ll try to impeach their opponent as soon as he takes office, cheering when a hostile foreign power hacks into American electronic systems, and trying to use the FBI to win the election.

Only one party is doing all of that. And we should all be very worried about what Republicans will do after November 8, whether they win or lose.

Yes, this is where media laziness and intellectual laziness come into play. There's no question that Trump and the current crop of Repugs in Congress and state legislatures are full-fledged fascists trying to hijack our democracy and they don't even bother with trying to hide this anymore.
They make a lot of noise, but there aren't as many of them as you think. They will be taken down the way the Republican protester in Reno was--with great efficiency by people who uphold the law. The party will be over quick.\

What does worry me is the ACTUAL promises by Republicans already in Congress to continue an obstructionist policy if Hillary is elected, and the equal promises by Harry Reid that if they win a majority, they will do the same.
That's where the real concern should be, and any legislator of either party that makes such claims should be voted OUT of office immediately if not sooner.

The confederate flag waving, stalking down the street with their weapon on their shoulder types will be dealt with like the ignoramuses they are. The ignoramuses in the House and Senate, on the other hand, are getting applauded for their grand standing while important issues continue to get kicked down the road cuz no one wants the decision on their voting record.
THAT is what should be worrying every single last one of us.

Forum List

Back