Republicans better be careful with the campaign lies. They are so easy to disprove.

Politicians lying, what a revelation! In my life time, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and every Congressman lied,

Now the left is wanting to hold Republicans feet to the fire?

Let's hold everyone's feet to the fire. To me they all lie , stretch the truth and nutters on the left and nutters on the right, Trump and Hillary seem to be two of the worst.

Instead of blaming each other, clean up your own party and don't let either side get away with it.

I agree; HOWEVER, there are lies and there are damn lies.......Let us NEVER FORGET that the lies that brought us the Iraq war cost us thousands of US lives......hundred of thousands of Iraqi lives...and more than $2 trillion of borrowed money.

Comapare the above consequence to a lie, to the one regarding a BJ.
Lying is not against the law. Lying while under oath is against the law. Slick Willy broke the law. It doesn't matter what the lie was. It was perjury....by a sitting President.

Keeping TOP SECRET government documents on your private server...and attempting the hide the fact that you did...is definitely against the law. Hillary is TOAST! I look forward to the mug shot!
Then why wasn't he charged? I know the answer. So don't try to make something up.

He wasn't charged because Janet Reno was the attorney general.

Answer the question, dupe. I'm not a dupe, because I'm not lied to by my party. The New BS GOP is totally fos. Read my sig. All fact. All unknown by GOP chumps.
I'm not a dupe, because I'm not lied to by my party
Tell me when I was lied to then. NOTHING compared to the disgrace GOP...
if i told you,you would not believe me and would call me a dupe and you would tell me to read your sig.....so would it do any good?....
Exactly. lol. It's not that I wouldn't believe you. I would prove your Pubcrappe wrong is all...It's EVERYWHERE...
Frankie you go right ahead and eat up the shit these jerks tell you.....me i will question and suspect every fucking move a politician makes,especially when they are running for office,thats when the real shit starts to flow....

Well, first you need a lie to disprove.
Saddam has WMD's.

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

His own generals as well as much of Western intel believed he did.
Prior to December, 1998.

Several Democrats knew he had WMDs, after 1998. I just posted several quotes of those Democrats that knew there were WMDs
snopes.com Weapons of Mass Destruction Quotes

Larry King interview with Clinton in 2003, no not 1998.
Clinton In 2003 Iraq Has WMD s The Daily Caller

People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons.” -Bill Clinton 2003

Last edited:
Answer the question, dupe. I'm not a dupe, because I'm not lied to by my party. The New BS GOP is totally fos. Read my sig. All fact. All unknown by GOP chumps.
I'm not a dupe, because I'm not lied to by my party
Tell me when I was lied to then. NOTHING compared to the disgrace GOP...
if i told you,you would not believe me and would call me a dupe and you would tell me to read your sig.....so would it do any good?....
Exactly. lol. It's not that I wouldn't believe you. I would prove your Pubcrappe wrong is all...It's EVERYWHERE...
Frankie you go right ahead and eat up the shit these jerks tell you.....me i will question and suspect every fucking move a politician makes,especially when they are running for office,thats when the real shit starts to flow....
One Dem "lie"?

Politicians lying, what a revelation! In my life time, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and every Congressman lied,

Let's hold everyone's feet to the fire. To me they all lie , stretch the truth and nutters on the left and nutters on the right, Trump and Hillary seem to be two of the worst.

Instead of blaming each other, clean up your own party and don't let either side get away with it.

I agree; HOWEVER, there are lies and there are damn lies.......Let us NEVER FORGET that the lies that brought us the Iraq war cost us thousands of US lives......hundred of thousands of Iraqi lives...and more than $2 trillion of borrowed money.

Lying is not against the law. Lying while under oath is against the law. Slick Willy broke the law. It doesn't matter what the lie was. It was perjury....by a sitting President.

Keeping TOP SECRET government documents on your private server...and attempting the hide the fact that you did...is definitely against the law. Hillary is TOAST! I look forward to the mug shot!
Then why wasn't he charged? I know the answer. So don't try to make something up.
And no one can arrest anyone but the country's attorney general, hater dupe?
And no one can arrest anyone but the country's attorney general, dupe?

Last edited:
Saddam has WMD's.

His own generals as well as much of Western intel believed he did.
Prior to December, 1998.

Several Democrats knew he had WMDs, after 1998. I just posted several quotes of those Democrats that knew there were WMDs
snopes.com Weapons of Mass Destruction Quotes

Larry King interview with Clinton in 2003, no not 1998.
Clinton In 2003 Iraq Has WMD s The Daily Caller

People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons.” -Bill Clinton 2003
Again, in 2002 and 2003 the intelligence on Iraq and their WMD's referenced by Democrats was the faulty intelligence out our by the Bush regime. Read the Senate Intelligence committees report about the Bush regime's use of faulty intelligence that was used to take us to war in Iraq. By the way, your source is a joke, they're an extreme right wing website.

Again, in 2002 and 2003 the intelligence on Iraq and their WMD's referenced by Democrats was the faulty intelligence out our by the Bush regime. Read the Senate Intelligence committees report about the Bush regime's use of faulty intelligence that was used to take us to war in Iraq. By the way, your source is a joke, they're an extreme right wing website.

The website is using an actual airing by CNN a left wing news source.

As for proof that anyone lied, please give it. I have yet to see the proof, just speculation.

So if Iraq had WMDs when Clinton left office, then what did Iraq do with them or was it faulty intelligence?[/QUOTE]

And no one can arrest anyone but the country's attorney general, hater dupe?
And no one can arrest anyone but the country's attorney general, dupe?

Did you imagine the county Sheriff was going to arrest the President of the United States?

As for proof that anyone lied, please give it. I have yet to see the proof, just speculation.

So if Iraq had WMDs when Clinton left office, then what did Iraq do with them or was it faulty intelligence?
[/QUOTE]
CNN is not a left wing news source.

Republicans think if it's not fox or rush its left wing. Lol.

Even MSNBC is owned by mega corporations. They may be left on irrelevant social issues but on economics, just like hillary and Obama go along with the GOP on too much to be called left, same with MSNBC let alone msm CNN you dolt.

I (and others) cannot really believe that some idiots are still harping on the "possibility" of Iraq having had WMDs..
....Shows that stupidity is not that easily "cured" among the brain-washed.

Follow this example: Lets say that someone (the US) is breaking into your house (Iraq) with the intention of Killing you (Saddam)......You run into your bedroom, grab your trusty weapons (WMDs) and..................moronically throw those weapons into your neighbor's (Syria) yard.....

Makes sense? Had Saddam found a conscience? Was he really an altruistic guy, after all?

So if Iraq had WMDs when Clinton left office, then what did Iraq do with them or was it faulty intelligence?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's funny!

Republicans think if it's not fox or rush its left wing. Lol.

Even MSNBC is owned by mega corporations. They may be left on irrelevant social issues but on economics, just like hillary and Obama go along with the GOP on too much to be called left, same with MSNBC let alone msm CNN you dolt.

I love this libturd meme that says every corporation is right-wing and everything they do is right-wing. What better example could there be of the left's inability to commit logic?

The corporate owned airwaves won't even allow the left to have a radio station. Randi Rhodes was better than rush but they took her out of big markets and gave air America weak channels that didn't come in clear.

Bernie Sanders is left.

And if MSNBC was left they'd have thim hartmann and Randi Rhodes too not just Rachel maddow and ed Schultz.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's funny![/QUOTE]

Actually, if you had a few more functioning brain cells you'd agree that CNN is NOT left-leaning........For 2 reasons:

1. The success of FOX *ratings and commercial revenue). and

2. The on-set of MSNBC....

But, carry on.

The corporate owned airwaves won't even allow the left to have a radio station. Randi Rhodes was better than rush but they took her out of big markets and gave air America weak channels that didn't come in clear.

Bernie Sanders is left.

And if MSNBC was left they'd have thim hartmann and Randi Rhodes too not just Rachel maddow and ed Schultz.

It's the audience that won't allow the left to have a radio station. When they hear one, they invariably turn the dial.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's funny!

Actually, if you had a few more functioning brain cells you'd agree that CNN is NOT left-leaning........For 2 reasons:

1. The success of FOX *ratings and commercial revenue). and

2. The on-set of MSNBC....

But, carry on.

Neither of those claims demonstrate that CNN is not leftwing. Thanks for demonstrating, once again, the left's inability to commit logic.

Hearing Jeb Bush talk about how the surge pretty much won the war. And saying there was no Isis until Obama became president. No mention of the Iraqi Christians or how Iraq became very close friends with Iran. Or what happened to the disbanded Iraqi military.

And saying his brother was given false information.

It's too late Jeb. We know everything. Talking to a gullible base isn't enough. Even much of the GOP base doesn't believe it any more.

Once out there, it can't be taken back. It's on video. Video. The bane of the GOP.
Who needs lies when you have Hillary as your "standard" bearer. Pretty low standard...

PettJ20150815_low.jpg

Rw hate radio and rw news know that their captive audience are too lazy to check sourcing that might contradict their zany world view

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back