Republicans Biggest Fear

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Republicans Biggest Fear is that President Obama (praise be unto Him!) is going to calmly, rationally put together a successful coalition which proceeds to degrade and destroy ISIL, and mirror the success that President Clinton had in the Bosnian War.

It would once again destroy the narrative they have been pushing since the 1980s, that Democrats are weak at protecting America.

Fears?

The sort of fear that a clown might come out from under your bed and interrupt congress with a duck?

Both equally founded.......

Republicans Biggest Fear is that President Obama (praise be unto Him!) is going to calmly, rationally put together a successful coalition which proceeds to degrade and destroy ISIL, and mirror the success that President Clinton had in the Bosnian War.

It would once again destroy the narrative they have been pushing since the 1980s, that Democrats are weak at protecting America.

The date 9-11 should be proof enough about who's weak at protecting America.

'
You can't be serious?

I think I'm more afraid of dying of unicorn farts while supermodels suck my cock. There's certainly more chance of that.

I think I'm more afraid of dying of unicorn farts while supermodels suck my cock. There's certainly more chance of that.
I wouldn't be afraid of that, you dope.
4i6Ckte.gif

I wouldn't be afraid of that, you dope.
4i6Ckte.gif
And Im not afraid that Obama will suddenly show competence halfway through his second term when he's displaued nothing but incompetence up to this point.

Republicans Biggest Fear

There are so many it's impossible to choose just one.

That Synthy will one day have a houseful of children who will inevitably become Democrats is mine. :badgrin:

Synth, this is your biggest fear:

"I know some in Washington would like us to start leaving Iraq now. To begin withdrawing before our commanders tell us we are ready would be dangerous for Iraq, for the region, and for the United States. It would mean surrendering the future of Iraq to al Qaeda. It would mean that we'd be risking mass killings on a horrific scale. It would mean we'd allow the terrorists to establish a safe haven in Iraq to replace the one they lost in Afghanistan. It would mean increasing the probability that American troops would have to return at some later date to confront an enemy that is even more dangerous."

--President George W. Bush, July 12, 2007

Fears?

The sort of fear that a clown might come out from under your bed and interrupt congress with a duck?

You have to admit over the years the Republicans have been the-sky-is-falling Chicken Littles on the topic of defense .

My biggest fear is seeing my great grandchildren living within a south African or Haiti(1805) like nation 60 years from now.

Anyone that believes Democrats have shied away from war need to read a history book, WWI, WWII, Korean War, Viet Nam, Bosnia....

Fears?

You have to admit over the years the Republicans have been the-sky-is-falling Chicken Littles on the topic of defense .
Wow, what a clueless post. And just ahead of 9/11 no less.
Yeah after that first bombing of the WTC there was nothing, absolutely nothing, to worry about. It was all under control, right?

Fears?

Wow, what a clueless post. And just ahead of 9/11 no less.
Yeah after that first bombing of the WTC there was nothing, absolutely nothing, to worry about. It was all under control, right?
Well, Rudy911! put the NYPD command center in the WTC, on the 23rd floor AFTER the WTC bombing, so that Republican believed it was all under control.

Right?

No fear of him doing his job competently,major shock if he does.

You clowns think you know so much about everyone else but ignore yourselves. You are right one one thing Dems sure do seem to be the war mongers,only to blame the Gop of the same,priceless!!.

Republicans' biggest fear is the president's success in any capacity.

Republicans' biggest fear is the president's success in any capacity.
No just shocked if he did, If the president just happens to be successful for all American,not just some,there isn't a single Repub that would complain.

People like this one only listen to what they think they want to hear,not what is really said.

Forum List

Back