Republicans continue their assault on Democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was after they moved the goal post into Hawaii.........The goal post started in DC
Actually it remarkable that the vaccine works against the new variants at all. Remember, you're dealing with a vaccine developed for one virus, and it now has to deal with viruses that never existed before. Hence why boosters are required.

This is no different than when police first started getting bulletproof vests. At the time, they needed to stop a .38, and their level 2 vests did fine against the bad guys guns. But then criminals came up with a new variant, the 9mm, that the level 2 vests were not designed to stop.

Hence why police had to get boosted up to level 3 vests.

I guess you would say, that proves that bulletproof vests don't work.

Actually it remarkable that the vaccine works against the new variants at all. Remember, you're dealing with a vaccine developed for one virus, and it now has to deal with viruses that never existed before. Hence why boosters are required.

This is no different than when police first started getting bulletproof vests. At the time, they needed to stop a .38, and their level 2 vests did fine against the bad guys guns. But then criminals came up with a new variant, the 9mm, that the level 2 vests were not designed to stop.

It's not a vaccine.........it produces temporary antibodies that last a few months...........It TRAINS NOTHING..........The spike proteins were supposed to stay in the injection site........oops they didn't..........and moved through the body to lodge in other organs..........oops.......waiting like a time bomb to do more damage....

Maybe we'll know in about 5 years or so how it turns out.........those of us who said fuck that BS...............

Now Covaxin is a WHOLE ANTIGEN COVID 19 VACCINE......traditional vaccine.....from India........it actually trains the body......But that isn't allowed here either......along with the LIFE SAVING DRUGS THAT WORKED ALL OVER THE WORLD.......

BTW.

mvai.png

Why are you murdering Americans?

No, the Covid vaccine is not very effective against Omicron and the vaccinated can be spreaders. I am not going to discuss bullet proof vests because it is off topic.

We also know that the vaxxed can be spreaders too so, what's he point? If one want's to go unvaxxed they could be taking a personal risk which is their right.
Think of the vaccine like use of a fire retardant. If you have fire retardant furniture, rugs, curtains, appliances, walls and ceilings. Near universally in an environment, the possibility of a fire becomes virtually nil.

But as soon as you introduce flammable material (unvaccinated) to that environment, they can catch fire, and burn hot enough to ignite even fire retardant furniture.

And like the vaccine, fire retardant objects if set on fire (by the unvaccinated) are self extinguishing.

And that practice has been stopped.

But they still send unsolicited applications, which is similar to sending out unsolicited absentee and mail-in ballot applications.

In both cases, they applications, not credit cards or ballots. The information the person sending it back, still has to be verified, the signature put on file, and be approved before a ballot or credit card is sent out.
If you actually believe that...may your childlike innocence never be shattered.

Then the fraud in every swing state should have been thoroughly investigated. It was not.
There were no credible witnesses. As state and federal judges made clear when they not only threw the cases out of court, but sanctioned the lawyers using such affidavits, devoid of witnessing criminality, and instead filled with suspicions, and presumptions.
Like assuming somebody whispers, because they're planning a crime.

The next paragraph says the elector can petition the court for a new election. NOTHING MORE.

IF THE LEGISLATURE REJECTS THE ELECTION RESULTS, ANY QUALIFIED ELECTOR MAY FILE AN ACTION IN THE SUPERIOR COURT TO REQUEST THAT A NEW ELECTION BE HELD.s

You are confusing it with the recount statute 16.663, which is existing law, and has nothing to do with the legislatures acceptance or rejection of the election results.

Really? So why is it in the bill? Apparently it's the second process in the event of a contested election.

Really? So why is it in the bill? Apparently it's the second process in the event of a contested election.
Each section stands on it's own. It's in the bill (pdf) because it if a re-write of their election law. So it includes sections taken out (red strikeout), or added (in blue)

Think of the vaccine like use of a fire retardant. If you have fire retardant furniture, rugs, curtains, appliances, walls and ceilings. Near universally in an environment, the possibility of a fire becomes virtually nil.

But as soon as you introduce flammable material (unvaccinated) to that environment, they can catch fire, and burn hot enough to ignite even fire retardant furniture.

And like the vaccine, fire retardant objects if set on fire (by the unvaccinated) are self extinguishing.
Do I really have to tell you that a fire retardant is not the same as a vaccine? Come on now!

How is he murdering Americans?
The link says it............he pushes the narrative of not allowing the cheap drugs used all over the world.

So HE IS MURDERING AMERICANS because he supports the assholes doing it.

Early treatments that prevent you from ever going into the hospital.........but in America it's VAXX OR STFU.........the FDA has disavowed their use.........and Doctors and Nurses have been fired for using them to SAVE LIVES.

Anyone WHO SUPPORTS THIS............ARE MURDERING AMERICANS.

mvan.png

This drug STOPS THE CYTOKINE STORM...............WHICH KILLS YOU.

DENIED USE FDA..........................why is that????????????????????????????

• Additionally, NTZ suppresses the production of cytokines emphasizing its potential to manage COVID-19-induced cytokine storm. Furthermore, the reported efficacy of NTZ to bronchodilate the extremely contracted airways can be beneficial in alleviating COVID-19-associated symptoms. Short conclusion:

No storm............you don't die............Anyone who sides with Big Gov't and Pharma on not allowing this to be used OFF LABEL IN THIS COUNTRY.........ARE GUILTY OF MURDERING AMERICANS,.

No, my question was: was Trump legitimately elected?

You really shouldn't call people retards with your writing skills...lol
Hey there, trumptard. You seem to have gone AWOL. You asked me a question. I answered you and asked you to answer one of mine. You never responded. So, one more time...

But, sure, I will answer your question. Yes, I do believe Rump was legitimately elected. Hillary lost the election. How's that? Satisfied?

Now, your turn. Was Biden legitimately elected? Yes or No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back