Republicans continue their assault on Democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I really have to tell you that a fire retardant is not the same as a vaccine? Come on now!
It's so close, that it explains why the vaccinated can still become contagious (burn), and why the unvaccinated (flammable) can cause fire retardant (vaccinated) material to burn (be contagious)

You don't like it because it explains why the unvaccinated are actually the kindling to light the COVID flame in the vaccinated.

It's so close, that it explains why the vaccinated can still become contagious (burn), and why the unvaccinated (flammable) can cause fire retardant (vaccinated) material to burn (be contagious)

You don't like it because it explains why the unvaccinated are actually the kindling to light the COVID flame in the vaccinated.
Now you deflect to 'kindling?' :auiqs.jpg: Oh yeah, and you are still wrong. Unvaccinated people are no more apt to spread the virus than the vaccinated.

Now you deflect to 'kindling?' :auiqs.jpg: Oh yeah, and you are still wrong. Unvaccinated people are no more apt to spread the virus than the vaccinated.
Studies came back that the unvaccinated are contagious twice as long as the vaccinated. Their R0 is twice that of the vaccinated.

Hey there, trumptard. You seem to have gone AWOL. You asked me a question. I answered you and asked you to answer one of mine. You never responded. So, one more time...

But, sure, I will answer your question. Yes, I do believe Rump was legitimately elected. Hillary lost the election. How's that? Satisfied?

Now, your turn. Was Biden legitimately elected? Yes or No?
No. The election was stolen. Who the fuck in their right mind would vote for Creepy Joe? 80 million people? No fucking way...lol

And that practice has been stopped.

But they still send unsolicited applications, which is similar to sending out unsolicited absentee and mail-in ballot applications.

In both cases, they applications, not credit cards or ballots. The information the person sending it back, still has to be verified, the signature put on file, and be approved before a ballot or credit card is sent out.
Only if you are REALLY STUPID.

There were no credible witnesses. As state and federal judges made clear when they not only threw the cases out of court, but sanctioned the lawyers using such affidavits, devoid of witnessing criminality, and instead filled with suspicions, and presumptions.
Like assuming somebody whispers, because they're planning a crime.
What a bunch of bullshit that is. There were minorities bitching about it and we know you think minorities never lie. What happened?

A new bill in Arizona allows the partisan legislature to overturn the results of the election, eliminates most mail in voting, requires one day of voting and forbids election centers

Arizona is turning Blue
Republicans are set on stopping that from happening

Voters may elect a Democrat, but the Republican Legislature will just overturn the results.
Virginia
Governor
Lt Governor
AG
General Assembly

All went from Democrat control to Republican control this month.

All because you Leftards are scary insane fascists.

Virginia
Governor
Lt Governor
AG
General Assembly

Dumb fucks pissed off the momma bears over their cubs...........

L7fRdQEyhfQwz766I6AY8yJJ3CtsPXY2_lg.jpg

Virginia
Governor
Lt Governor
AG
General Assembly

What does that have to do with the Arizona voting law?

A new bill in Arizona allows the partisan legislature to overturn the results of the election, eliminates most mail in voting, requires one day of voting and forbids election centers

Arizona is turning Blue
Republicans are set on stopping that from happening

Voters may elect a Democrat, but the Republican Legislature will just overturn the results.
Didn't we get mad at Trump for saying shit like this?

Your claim was that nobody got a ballot that wasn't requested in this country. My link proved you wrong. Several states mailed out ballots to all voters requested or not.
Then you are not reading my posts, the one before the response to yours, specifically states there are 9 states that mail ballots to all states and some of those states have been doing such for twenty years.... And I believe it is 5 of those states only have vote by mail as their voting means for everyone....

Well if Trump did a poor job then Dementia did a worse job. Trump had little to work with. Dementia had three vaccines and advanced therapeutics and still had more covid deaths than Trump in spite of the majority of Americans who got the vaccinations. When he wanted to blame Trump for the deaths under his watch during his campaign he said Trump should step down as President because at the time we hit 200,000 deaths. When asked about the covid situation under him, he said it's the states problem and not the federal governments.

When Trump went to the stock room the place was bare. DumBama used all our personal protection supply and never replaced it. When we started to distribute test kits, they were defective because the FDA only gave permission for one test kit, and that was created by the CDC. Trump started with nothing.

Today we are running low on masks, running low on antibodies, running low on test kits. The moron had nearly a year to maintain our supplies and failed.

As for voting, without mail in Trump would have easily beat this dementia jerk. But as I stated, mail in draws the dumbest people in the country to vote, and that's how we ended up with this incompetent for President.
Trump didn't have Delta, which was 9 times more contagious....which spread to many more people at a faster rate, killing mostly those that were unvaccinated.

people from the polls, passed in 1965.
Which has ZERO to do with mailing out MILLIONS of ballots to people who didn't ask for them. No ID, no signature, NOTHING required to PROVE THAT BALLOT IS LEGAL. Keep it up... FAAFO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back