Republicans, Democrats Teaming Up for Federal Gun Confiscation Bill

first, he did not say FUCK THE CONSTITUTION. he said - after the reporter said the "person" was identified as crazy, many reports and the picture was painted of someone who may snap and go postal.

at that point what would YOU want to do? the florida shooter had a long history of being mental - and people have said many times they should have taken the guns. but they didn't. he uses them and now the left screams TAKE ALL GUNS!!!!!

why were they not taken when the problem was reported for say the 6th time?

however, i do fully agree the "bypass of due process" is a violation of our constitution so trump needs to back that truck up some now doesn't he? and now that we've established those who say FUCK DUE PROCESS are part of the problem - i don't recall your response to this -

Manchin: Due process is 'killing us right now' in gun debate
he flat out said "due process is killing us".

the paragraph:
"If a person is on the terrorist watch list like the gentleman, the shooter in Orlando, twice by the FBI, we were briefed yesterday about what happened but that man was brought in twice. They did everything they could," Manchin said. "The FBI did everything they were supposed to do but there was no way to keep him on the nix list or keep him off the gun buy list. There was no way to do that. So can’t we say that if a person under suspicion, there should be a five-year period of time that we have to see if good behavior, if this person continues the same traits, maybe we could come to that type of an agreement. But due process is what's killing us right now."

people go crazy cause he's saying DUE PROCESS IS THE PROBLEM.

only, the context of which he is saying it is the same as what trump is saying - in extreme cases do we have time for due process?

do we?

if you want to rail on trump for this great. let's go. but you damn sure better rail on this guy too and realize he said it before trump did.
No shit dude. Goddamn, did i quote it? Your hacked out ass had to grab on to WHATEVER you could :lol:
Do i need to rail against EVERY person in the world when they discuss shitting on our rights? Why cant i just blast the ONE FUCKING PERSON that actually matters?
Holy fuck ice, idk what every fucking person in this country says. Grow up.
But if it makes you feel like you scored a "gotcha" i will say fuck manchin too. I see that is a rarity for you.
Yes, our govt fucking sucks. They could have stopped some shootings if they did their job, it seems. But that doesnt justify our PRESIDENT saying fuck our constitutional rights.
Our govt cant do their job but people want to give them more power? Makes no fucking sense. And when our president openly shits on our rights, it irks me. Munchins opinion doesnt amount to a hill of beans, honestly. But he can still kiss my ass.
Do you feel better now?
Obama was shitting on your rights for 8 years and it never seemed to bother you then.

Me thinks thou protests too much.
I have been here for 6 years and you dont my beliefs at all?
Obama is in my top 5 worst presidents in history. Take your tunnel vision somewhere else. I am done with your bullshit.
Then obviously your head is up your fat ass, because it's clear Obama is the worst by a very wide margin. Nobody else even comes close.
Well, obama didnt trash our constitution like FDR and Lincoln. Not AS BAD anyways lol. He definitely pissed me off with it many of times.
I do have him worse than reagan though ;)
My head is "up my fat ass" because i dont think he is AS bad as you do? Lol you poor partisan dipshit.
Good day.
Actually Obama did, you stupid fuck!!!

What do you call the following:

• Illegal search and seizure
  • Removing freedom of speech on social media
  • Working to infringe on our right to gun ownership
  • Using the IRS to punish political opponents
  • Fanning the flames of sedition
  • Committed treason and espionage on numerous occasions
  • Committed numerous counts of fraud
  • Refused to enforce all laws equally thus breaking his oath of office
  • Refused to defend the constitution
  • Refused to defend this nation from all enemies foreign and domestic

i'm fine dude. i'm not the one shitting out flaming kittens and raging like a prom queen in 4th place.

you want to be mad at trump and any person saying "hey, did you consider" is the same as taking away your blankie it would seem.

shit that kitten dude.
I see. Your President talking about taking away your rights is ok with you. To complain about it equates to "raging like a prom queen"
"Thats a good little cuck boi" :itsok:
i see the burning ass you have clouds what i said.

i never said i was ok with trump doing it. i never said i was ok with munchkin doing it. go show me where i said that or just shut the fuck up whinerboy.
I complain about it and you bash me for it. You try so hard to be impartial, you make yourself seem like a complete fucking idiot.
Grow up and be honest with us. at least with yourself... Goddamn dude.
bash? hardly. want me to? i can. pretty damn good at it also. i disagree and i got some snark in sure. seems to be how we all communicate in here.

but the point i was making is that while i don't like trump saying this, i don't like ANYONE IN OUR GOV saying this. so overall it would seem we agree but instead of working into that direction you go apeshit - like a prom queen who lost.

when you quit doing that i'll quit noticing you doing that.
I dont like it either but they dont matter as much as the president saying it. Maybe the speaker of the house or senate leader..
Im just not going to trash every single person i know that did the same thing to justify bashing one person who was the subject of the conversation. Thats fucking silly.
And yes, most of us communicate like that here.
Im done arguing your hyperbole and lack of self awareness
I dont have a problem bashing other politicians though ;)

just because you don't understand what i'm saying doesn't make me not self-aware. simply means we see things a bit too differently and you're not wanting to find common ground, but be right.

i am also impartial as i can be. perfect? hardly. but i do try to see things from more than my own side and my emotional state of mind today. looks like you get into a fit of rage and scream a lot. we all have our methods i suppose.

have a day.

No shit dude. Goddamn, did i quote it? Your hacked out ass had to grab on to WHATEVER you could :lol:
Do i need to rail against EVERY person in the world when they discuss shitting on our rights? Why cant i just blast the ONE FUCKING PERSON that actually matters?
But if it makes you feel like you scored a "gotcha" i will say fuck manchin too. I see that is a rarity for you.
Yes, our govt fucking sucks. They could have stopped some shootings if they did their job, it seems. But that doesnt justify our PRESIDENT saying fuck our constitutional rights.
Our govt cant do their job but people want to give them more power? Makes no fucking sense. And when our president openly shits on our rights, it irks me. Munchins opinion doesnt amount to a hill of beans, honestly. But he can still kiss my ass.
Do you feel better now?
Obama was shitting on your rights for 8 years and it never seemed to bother you then.

Obama is in my top 5 worst presidents in history. Take your tunnel vision somewhere else. I am done with your bullshit.
Then obviously your head is up your fat ass, because it's clear Obama is the worst by a very wide margin. Nobody else even comes close.
Well, obama didnt trash our constitution like FDR and Lincoln. Not AS BAD anyways lol. He definitely pissed me off with it many of times.
My head is "up my fat ass" because i dont think he is AS bad as you do? Lol you poor partisan dipshit.
Good day.
well now - if a lot of this "spying" turns out to be true, he did a lot more than trash our constitution.

and one comment from trump does not trash out constitution. it may challenge it but there's a long way to go from a comment in an interview to a change in our overall policy, is there not? isn't that all there just for these reasons? if trump wanted to do this, if anyone wanted to do this, they have a process to go through to get it done.

making a comment isn't trashing anything really. shows their mindset, sure but one of trumps issues is he speaks first thinks, maybe, much later.

however - we never did answer 1 simple question -

if someone has several complaints against them and is in fact found to be mental, do we take the guns then or go to court?

when you get done raging, can you please let me know your thoughts on that 1 simple question of when do we take the guns from someone who is mental?
Indeed, if all this russia, spying, fbi shit comes out to be true, i will agree with you.
Him just speaking of it is enough to irk me. Im sensitive about that. 99% of our politicians and probably 90% of our citizens dont give a shit about our rights. They give them away for useless rhetoric and freebies. I think my sensitivity to it is reasonable. I mean, look at our fed gov. Over half od it shouldnt even exist!
I agree, trump doesnt think. He is a reactionary. Which is a terrible quality to have. Especially considering he is our President. LOL
I firmyl believe in due process.
What if you have 6 guns and a girlfriend. She finds out you are cheating on her and she calls the cops saying your are fucking insane and they need to get your guns. You arent insane, you just have a hard dick. You get fucked and lose your rights. Due process would have been great, ey?

I see. Your President talking about taking away your rights is ok with you. To complain about it equates to "raging like a prom queen"
"Thats a good little cuck boi" :itsok:

i never said i was ok with trump doing it. i never said i was ok with munchkin doing it. go show me where i said that or just shut the fuck up whinerboy.
I complain about it and you bash me for it. You try so hard to be impartial, you make yourself seem like a complete fucking idiot.
bash? hardly. want me to? i can. pretty damn good at it also. i disagree and i got some snark in sure. seems to be how we all communicate in here.

but the point i was making is that while i don't like trump saying this, i don't like ANYONE IN OUR GOV saying this. so overall it would seem we agree but instead of working into that direction you go apeshit - like a prom queen who lost.

I dont like it either but they dont matter as much as the president saying it. Maybe the speaker of the house or senate leader..
Im just not going to trash every single person i know that did the same thing to justify bashing one person who was the subject of the conversation. Thats fucking silly.

just because you don't understand what i'm saying doesn't make me not self-aware. simply means we see things a bit too differently and you're not wanting to find common ground, but be right.

i am also impartial as i can be. perfect? hardly. but i do try to see things from more than my own side and my emotional state of mind today. looks like you get into a fit of rage and scream a lot. we all have our methods i suppose.

have a day.
I do understand what you are saying. You just arent honest with us. Much less yourself. You have this fake ass idea about yourself and it simply doesnt exist.
You have a day as well :) I certainly dont want you to die lol

"A source inside the US Senate has reported that Republicans and Democrats are teaming up and using the recent tragedy in Texas as the impetus to push through a massive federal gun control bill.

In an email Tuesday night, former Congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul released an ominous statement claiming that a source they have in the Senate revealed Democrats are teaming up with Republicans to push through a massive gun control bill.

According to their source, as Paul explained, “Senators Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) are teaming up with Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) to ram through one of the worst nationwide gun confiscation schemes ever devised.”

Ron Paul: Republicans, Democrats Teaming Up for Federal Gun Confiscation Bill - The Daily Coin

Two sides of the same coin.

The scary part is, Dims keep moving far Left. Despite this fact, we all know that eventually they will find their way back into power. Along the way, the GOP keeps moving Left to keep up with them.

It's been this way for a long, long time, which splains an exponentially growing debt of $20 trillion, abortion in demand in every capacity, and soon to be gun confiscation.

The GOP is just a speed bump into Left winged fascism like we see in Venezuela today.

Good day.
well now - if a lot of this "spying" turns out to be true, he did a lot more than trash our constitution.

and one comment from trump does not trash out constitution. it may challenge it but there's a long way to go from a comment in an interview to a change in our overall policy, is there not? isn't that all there just for these reasons? if trump wanted to do this, if anyone wanted to do this, they have a process to go through to get it done.

making a comment isn't trashing anything really. shows their mindset, sure but one of trumps issues is he speaks first thinks, maybe, much later.

if someone has several complaints against them and is in fact found to be mental, do we take the guns then or go to court?

when you get done raging, can you please let me know your thoughts on that 1 simple question of when do we take the guns from someone who is mental?
Indeed, if all this russia, spying, fbi shit comes out to be true, i will agree with you.
Him just speaking of it is enough to irk me. Im sensitive about that. 99% of our politicians and probably 90% of our citizens dont give a shit about our rights. They give them away for useless rhetoric and freebies. I think my sensitivity to it is reasonable. I mean, look at our fed gov. Over half od it shouldnt even exist!
I agree, trump doesnt think. He is a reactionary. Which is a terrible quality to have. Especially considering he is our President. LOL
What if you have 6 guns and a girlfriend. She finds out you are cheating on her and she calls the cops saying your are fucking insane and they need to get your guns. You arent insane, you just have a hard dick. You get fucked and lose your rights. Due process would have been great, ey?
what is this? the beginnings of a conversation, not just raging at each other?

his being reactionary is horrible. it's also why i don't pay too much attention to the day to day things he says. there's a long way to go between his comment and law so if he's wrong the system by it's design will check him in the end.

now - i said we must establish when someone is in fact mental. no i don't think 1 pissed off girlfriend would be the cause to remove someones guns from them. but we never established a cutoff and that's what i was asking for.

when do we get to the point of a pissed off girlfriend or a shooter who has shown all the signs of being mental and a danger to society?

if we know someone is mental and a doctor has declared them as such - would that constitute "due process" so they can be taken? even if so there will need to be an appeal process they can follow. there must be in order to maintain due process as that is our very core of who we are and that can't change. not for trump, not for obama and not for hogg and all the other grabbers.

but when do we consider "due process" in the overall evaluation of someone and their mental state completed? done? appropriate?

those are my questions to establish a baseline from in which we can agree and then act upon. i never said ditch due process and i never said 1 complaint was enough. i simply asked when we get to the point where the guns need to go, to you?

if a doctor and a 2nd opinion deems someone mental, take 'em. that is due process to me. but keep in mind i want the appeals process there also in a neutral area when possible to ensure this was done correctly also. i'm not out to make the road simple but i am out to put something down we can agree on; or at least find where we simply will never agree and move on.

Do you feel better now?

Good day.

Last post to you.
I understand obama was shitty. He was also a pacifist. I understand he shit on the constitution all the time. BUT he didnt imprison journalists, have people murdered, send people to rape women and kill their livestock and burn down their homes.
He also didnt imprison tens of thousands of american citizens for simply having a certain nationality.

have a day.
I do understand what you are saying. You just arent honest with us. Much less yourself. You have this fake ass idea about yourself and it simply doesnt exist.
You have a day as well :) I certainly dont want you to die lol
you not liking me or not believing me doesn't make me "not honest" dude. i am who i am and if that bugs you, get over it. you're not going to change to suit my style so why expect me to change? this doesn't make you fake or dishonest, just very different than me.

there was a time this was cool. i'd love to get back to those times.

I'll believe it when i see it. Any republicans that come out in favor of gun control would basically be committing career suicide.

The scary part is, Dims keep moving far Left. Despite this fact, we all know that eventually they will find their way back into power. Along the way, the GOP keeps moving Left to keep up with them.

It's been this way for a long, long time, which splains an exponentially growing debt of $20 trillion, abortion in demand in every capacity, and soon to be gun confiscation.

The GOP is just a speed bump into Left winged fascism like we see in Venezuela today.
I need a "sad and agree" response for this.

Good day.

Last post to you.
I understand obama was shitty. He was also a pacifist. I understand he shit on the constitution all the time. BUT he didnt imprison journalists, have people murdered, send people to rape women and kill their livestock and burn down their homes.
He also didnt imprison tens of thousands of american citizens for simply having a certain nationality.

1. trump has not put anyone in prison yet, has he? and obama stifled quite a few that were critical of him. look up sharyl attkisson to start.
2. define "have people murdered" and give me an example of trump doing this if that is our comparison. he droned the shit out of a lot of people and i'm pretty sure they felt it was murder.
3. who did trump put in prison? i saw some kids in cages the other day from 2014...

Good day.

Last post to you.

Obama was no pacifist.

Just ask Gaddafi.
[
No, Obama was just a coward. He only takes on opponents he knows he cannot lose to.

Good day.

his being reactionary is horrible. it's also why i don't pay too much attention to the day to day things he says. there's a long way to go between his comment and law so if he's wrong the system by it's design will check him in the end.

now - i said we must establish when someone is in fact mental. no i don't think 1 pissed off girlfriend would be the cause to remove someones guns from them. but we never established a cutoff and that's what i was asking for.

when do we get to the point of a pissed off girlfriend or a shooter who has shown all the signs of being mental and a danger to society?

if we know someone is mental and a doctor has declared them as such - would that constitute "due process" so they can be taken? even if so there will need to be an appeal process they can follow. there must be in order to maintain due process as that is our very core of who we are and that can't change. not for trump, not for obama and not for hogg and all the other grabbers.

but when do we consider "due process" in the overall evaluation of someone and their mental state completed? done? appropriate?

those are my questions to establish a baseline from in which we can agree and then act upon. i never said ditch due process and i never said 1 complaint was enough. i simply asked when we get to the point where the guns need to go, to you?

if a doctor and a 2nd opinion deems someone mental, take 'em. that is due process to me. but keep in mind i want the appeals process there also in a neutral area when possible to ensure this was done correctly also. i'm not out to make the road simple but i am out to put something down we can agree on; or at least find where we simply will never agree and move on.
If you are bringing in a couple doctors opinions, that could be different. Maybe that would be enough to arrest him for being a danger to society and go through the hoops like that?

Good day.

Last post to you.

1. trump has not put anyone in prison yet, has he? and obama stifled quite a few that were critical of him. look up sharyl attkisson to start.
2. define "have people murdered" and give me an example of trump doing this if that is our comparison. he droned the shit out of a lot of people and i'm pretty sure they felt it was murder.
3. who did trump put in prison? i saw some kids in cages the other day from 2014...
I was referring to Lincoln and FDR. They are my worst 2.
Trump hasnt really actually done anything yet to irk me. Just some of his words have done that. So far.
I like trumps policies. I think he is a dipshit but i havent ever seen policies like his. I love most of them. And thats awesome.
I am glad the bitch lost too. I would have been happier with sanders retarded, two faced ass over her.

I need a "sad and agree" response for this.

When they do ban guns, things will go rapidly down hill so get ready.

Good day.

Last post to you.

Obama was no pacifist.

Just ask Gaddafi.
[
No, Obama was just a coward. He only takes on opponents he knows he cannot lose to.
Well, you bring up a good point!
But a lot fo the people he bowed too, we could have kicked their ass. Maybe he just had favorites like the terrorist state of iran? lol

Good day.

Last post to you.

Obama was no pacifist.

Just ask Gaddafi.
[
Well, you bring up a good point!
But a lot fo the people he bowed too, we could have kicked their ass. Maybe he just had favorites like the terrorist state of iran? lol

Obama was selective in who he helped.

In Libya, you had the threat of a genocide occurring between Muslims, so Obama took him out.

However, in Syria you had an active genocide occurring as Christians were rounded up and slaughtered, and he did nothing.

It is interesting, however, in both instances ISIS filled the vacuum.

Good day.

If you are bringing in a couple doctors opinions, that could be different. Maybe that would be enough to arrest him for being a danger to society and go through the hoops like that?
that's what i'm after. in a sense, i think trump also. while he said "take 'em and we can do due process later" i can get mad at what he said and rage, or i can understand trump says a lot of stupid shit initially and ask for clarification.

ie - trump - do you feel that if someone says "that dude is nuts" we take 'em, or at what point do you feel it's ok to remove someones guns from their possession? then we'd know if he's tramping on the constitution or if he's got some ideas that can follow a due process that is created out of the need we have at the time.

i look at his stupid statement, munchkins also, as the start of the conversation, not the end. i keep my focus on the fact due process is the core of who we are and not to be jacked with - so what do these people suggest? i push for more info, not rage at the simple statement.

so if trump, munchkin and others are saying due process is stopping them from doing anything at all, define that. it's too complex a subject to be covered in 1 sentence so dig for more info and viewpoints.

that common ground.

if trump really thinks he can just take guns and worry about it later, yes that is a huge problem. but i don't think that's what he or munchkin means.

Good day.

Last post to you.

I was referring to Lincoln and FDR. They are my worst 2.
Trump hasnt really actually done anything yet to irk me. Just some of his words have done that. So far.
I like trumps policies. I think he is a dipshit but i havent ever seen policies like his. I love most of them. And thats awesome.
I am glad the bitch lost too. I would have been happier with sanders retarded, two faced ass over her.
trump is just annoying. it's painful to watch him talk like an animated claymation doll left in the oven too long. i hate the wall policy as i think it's an expensive band aid and taking the entire problem in the wrong direction. i like what he's done for businesses and in turn, unemployment. he's done some good things and some bad. where it all ends up we'll see but i'm not unhappy with his job as president.

sanders got screwed and he sat there and took it.

Good day.

that's what i'm after. in a sense, i think trump also. while he said "take 'em and we can do due process later" i can get mad at what he said and rage, or i can understand trump says a lot of stupid shit initially and ask for clarification.

ie - trump - do you feel that if someone says "that dude is nuts" we take 'em, or at what point do you feel it's ok to remove someones guns from their possession? then we'd know if he's tramping on the constitution or if he's got some ideas that can follow a due process that is created out of the need we have at the time.

i look at his stupid statement, munchkins also, as the start of the conversation, not the end. i keep my focus on the fact due process is the core of who we are and not to be jacked with - so what do these people suggest? i push for more info, not rage at the simple statement.

so if trump, munchkin and others are saying due process is stopping them from doing anything at all, define that. it's too complex a subject to be covered in 1 sentence so dig for more info and viewpoints.

that common ground.

if trump really thinks he can just take guns and worry about it later, yes that is a huge problem. but i don't think that's what he or munchkin means.
That could very well be so. You cant say shit like that without explaining it, though.
To this day, he hasnt explained it. At least to my knowledge.
Should i be reasonable and assume the worst from our govt? Or should i try to make it sound like he was considering our rights when history shows, that usually isnt the case?

Forum List

Back