Republicans, Democrats Teaming Up for Federal Gun Confiscation Bill

all the "they're going to get my guns" dipshits have NO IDEA what that would take to do it,

they're simple minded idiots

And here you sit holding the keys that will unlock all the secrets. I nominate you for president.

all the "they're going to get my guns" dipshits have NO IDEA what that would take to do it,

And here you sit holding the keys that will unlock all the secrets. I nominate you for president.

I nominate RW's to learn what the F they're bitching about BEFORE they start bitching

I nominate RW's to learn what the F they're bitching about BEFORE they start bitching

Who is bitching? You hold the secret so get your ass in the game or go home librtard.

Who is bitching? You hold the secret so get your ass in the game or go home librtard.

grow up

"A source inside the US Senate has reported that Republicans and Democrats are teaming up and using the recent tragedy in Texas as the impetus to push through a massive federal gun control bill.

In an email Tuesday night, former Congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul released an ominous statement claiming that a source they have in the Senate revealed Democrats are teaming up with Republicans to push through a massive gun control bill.

According to their source, as Paul explained, “Senators Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) are teaming up with Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) to ram through one of the worst nationwide gun confiscation schemes ever devised.”

Ron Paul: Republicans, Democrats Teaming Up for Federal Gun Confiscation Bill - The Daily Coin

Two sides of the same coin.
It won't pass....and Trump won't sign it if it does.
Dude, trump probably would. He has even stated he is ok with violating the constitution to do it.
You're full of shit.

"A source inside the US Senate has reported that Republicans and Democrats are teaming up and using the recent tragedy in Texas as the impetus to push through a massive federal gun control bill.

In an email Tuesday night, former Congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul released an ominous statement claiming that a source they have in the Senate revealed Democrats are teaming up with Republicans to push through a massive gun control bill.

According to their source, as Paul explained, “Senators Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) are teaming up with Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) to ram through one of the worst nationwide gun confiscation schemes ever devised.”

Ron Paul: Republicans, Democrats Teaming Up for Federal Gun Confiscation Bill - The Daily Coin

Well, "my thoughts and prayers" are with you folks.........LOL

Well one must be born again for that to be effective, you have never met God.

grow up

Projection. Again.

Dude, trump probably would. He has even stated he is ok with violating the constitution to do it.
You're full of shit.
Do i need to post the link or can you google?

You're full of shit.
You're full of shit.

You're full of shit.
You're full of shit.
I hate posting links on my phone. Especially when its for lazy people.. are you a leftist? Jw ;)
President Trump: Confiscate Guns Now, Worry About Due Process Later - The Truth About Guns

any attempt to do so is a big mistake for any member claiming to be a republican

You're full of shit.
You're full of shit.
I hate posting links on my phone. Especially when its for lazy people.. are you a leftist? Jw ;)
President Trump: Confiscate Guns Now, Worry About Due Process Later - The Truth About Guns
Once again, you libroids always take things out of context.
He was speaking of possible solution, one of which would be taking guns out of the hands of crazy people.
But that makes too much sense to a shitforbrains asshole like yourself to be able to figure it out.

The NRA will defeat any attempt to remove guns from crazy people unless they have been civilly committed.

This is true, the NRA has a majority in our Congress. We have Democrat representatives, Republican representatives, and NRA representative.

Well I hope you don't lose any sleep over this tonight. Anytime you read "a source" don't expect much to come from it. Sources is how CNN became known as the fake news broadcasting station.

The 2nd Amendment guarantees the right to keep and bear arms.

Gun control is a myth. There is a huge black market out there for guns. As long as you have the money you can get the gun.

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon. So unless the person using the gun is shot in the head and killed there will always be people out there killing with a gun.

You're full of shit.
You're full of shit.
He was speaking of possible solution, one of which would be taking guns out of the hands of crazy people.
But that makes too much sense to a shitforbrains asshole like yourself to be able to figure it out.
Are you fucking kidding me? Read the link. Dont be an idiot.

You're full of shit.
You're full of shit.
Are you fucking kidding me? Read the link. Dont be an idiot.
I could care less about the way a journalist wants to spin this.....I know what he said and why he said it.

Forum List

Back