Republicans, Democrats Teaming Up for Federal Gun Confiscation Bill

Do i need to post the link or can you google?
You're full of shit.
I hate posting links on my phone. Especially when its for lazy people.. are you a leftist? Jw ;)
President Trump: Confiscate Guns Now, Worry About Due Process Later - The Truth About Guns
Once again, you libroids always take things out of context.
He was speaking of possible solution, one of which would be taking guns out of the hands of crazy people.
But that makes too much sense to a shitforbrains asshole like yourself to be able to figure it out.
Are you fucking kidding me? Read the link. Dont be an idiot.
I could care less about the way a journalist wants to spin this.....I know what he said and why he said it.
They didnt spin it, you idiot. Trump said that.
video of trump saying screw due process - Bing video
YOU are spinning it.

You're full of shit.
I hate posting links on my phone. Especially when its for lazy people.. are you a leftist? Jw ;)
President Trump: Confiscate Guns Now, Worry About Due Process Later - The Truth About Guns
He was speaking of possible solution, one of which would be taking guns out of the hands of crazy people.
But that makes too much sense to a shitforbrains asshole like yourself to be able to figure it out.
I could care less about the way a journalist wants to spin this.....I know what he said and why he said it.
YOU are spinning it.
He said it, but of course you want to assume the worst.
I bet you think you never have ever said something you later regret, huh??
Nope, you're perfect.
Trump sometimes says things that don't sound like what he really means.
However, it's by accident.
Unfortunately Obama had a habit of saying what was on his mind when he was off teleprompter and that was why they insisted on him reading all of his speeches.
You see the truth of what he was thinking was extremely damaging to his administration.
They couldn't afford for him to slip up and spill the beans.

YOU are spinning it.
Nope, you're perfect.
Unfortunately Obama had a habit of saying what was on his mind when he was off teleprompter and that was why they insisted on him reading all of his speeches.
You see the truth of what he was thinking was extremely damaging to his administration.
Ummm he said fuck the constitution. Thats "worse" no matter how you look at it.
I understand people slip... but my gawd man. You sit there and say trump loves our guns when he sits there and says fuck our rights? Come on.
This is on you. No matter how you spin it.

YOU are spinning it.
Nope, you're perfect.
I understand people slip... but my gawd man. You sit there and say trump loves our guns when he sits there and says fuck our rights? Come on.
first, he did not say FUCK THE CONSTITUTION. he said - after the reporter said the "person" was identified as crazy, many reports and the picture was painted of someone who may snap and go postal.

at that point what would YOU want to do? the florida shooter had a long history of being mental - and people have said many times they should have taken the guns. but they didn't. he uses them and now the left screams TAKE ALL GUNS!!!!!

why were they not taken when the problem was reported for say the 6th time?

however, i do fully agree the "bypass of due process" is a violation of our constitution so trump needs to back that truck up some now doesn't he? and now that we've established those who say FUCK DUE PROCESS are part of the problem - i don't recall your response to this -

Manchin: Due process is 'killing us right now' in gun debate
he flat out said "due process is killing us".

the paragraph:
"If a person is on the terrorist watch list like the gentleman, the shooter in Orlando, twice by the FBI, we were briefed yesterday about what happened but that man was brought in twice. They did everything they could," Manchin said. "The FBI did everything they were supposed to do but there was no way to keep him on the nix list or keep him off the gun buy list. There was no way to do that. So can’t we say that if a person under suspicion, there should be a five-year period of time that we have to see if good behavior, if this person continues the same traits, maybe we could come to that type of an agreement. But due process is what's killing us right now."

people go crazy cause he's saying DUE PROCESS IS THE PROBLEM.

only, the context of which he is saying it is the same as what trump is saying - in extreme cases do we have time for due process?

do we?

if you want to rail on trump for this great. let's go. but you damn sure better rail on this guy too and realize he said it before trump did.

YOU are spinning it.
Nope, you're perfect.
first, he did not say FUCK THE CONSTITUTION. he said - after the reporter said the "person" was identified as crazy, many reports and the picture was painted of someone who may snap and go postal.

at that point what would YOU want to do? the florida shooter had a long history of being mental - and people have said many times they should have taken the guns. but they didn't. he uses them and now the left screams TAKE ALL GUNS!!!!!

however, i do fully agree the "bypass of due process" is a violation of our constitution so trump needs to back that truck up some now doesn't he? and now that we've established those who say FUCK DUE PROCESS are part of the problem - i don't recall your response to this -

the paragraph:
"If a person is on the terrorist watch list like the gentleman, the shooter in Orlando, twice by the FBI, we were briefed yesterday about what happened but that man was brought in twice. They did everything they could," Manchin said. "The FBI did everything they were supposed to do but there was no way to keep him on the nix list or keep him off the gun buy list. There was no way to do that. So can’t we say that if a person under suspicion, there should be a five-year period of time that we have to see if good behavior, if this person continues the same traits, maybe we could come to that type of an agreement. But due process is what's killing us right now."

only, the context of which he is saying it is the same as what trump is saying - in extreme cases do we have time for due process?

do we?

if you want to rail on trump for this great. let's go. but you damn sure better rail on this guy too and realize he said it before trump did.
No shit dude. Goddamn, did i quote it? Your hacked out ass had to grab on to WHATEVER you could :lol:
Do i need to rail against EVERY person in the world when they discuss shitting on our rights? Why cant i just blast the ONE FUCKING PERSON that actually matters?
Holy fuck ice, idk what every fucking person in this country says. Grow up.
But if it makes you feel like you scored a "gotcha" i will say fuck manchin too. I see that is a rarity for you.
Yes, our govt fucking sucks. They could have stopped some shootings if they did their job, it seems. But that doesnt justify our PRESIDENT saying fuck our constitutional rights.
Our govt cant do their job but people want to give them more power? Makes no fucking sense. And when our president openly shits on our rights, it irks me. Munchins opinion doesnt amount to a hill of beans, honestly. But he can still kiss my ass.
Do you feel better now?

YOU are spinning it.
Nope, you're perfect.

the paragraph:

do we?

No shit dude. Goddamn, did i quote it? Your hacked out ass had to grab on to WHATEVER you could :lol:
Do i need to rail against EVERY person in the world when they discuss shitting on our rights? Why cant i just blast the ONE FUCKING PERSON that actually matters?
But if it makes you feel like you scored a "gotcha" i will say fuck manchin too. I see that is a rarity for you.
Yes, our govt fucking sucks. They could have stopped some shootings if they did their job, it seems. But that doesnt justify our PRESIDENT saying fuck our constitutional rights.
Our govt cant do their job but people want to give them more power? Makes no fucking sense. And when our president openly shits on our rights, it irks me. Munchins opinion doesnt amount to a hill of beans, honestly. But he can still kiss my ass.
Do you feel better now?
Obama was shitting on your rights for 8 years and it never seemed to bother you then.

Me thinks thou protests too much.

YOU are spinning it.
Nope, you're perfect.

the paragraph:

do we?

Do you feel better now?
i'm fine dude. i'm not the one shitting out flaming kittens and raging like a prom queen in 4th place.

you want to be mad at trump and any person saying "hey, did you consider" is the same as taking away your blankie it would seem.

shit that kitten dude.

YOU are spinning it.
Nope, you're perfect.

the paragraph:

do we?

Do you feel better now?
Obama was shitting on your rights for 8 years and it never seemed to bother you then.

I have been here for 6 years and you dont my beliefs at all?
Obama is in my top 5 worst presidents in history. Take your tunnel vision somewhere else. I am done with your bullshit.

YOU are spinning it.
Nope, you're perfect.

the paragraph:

do we?

Do you feel better now?
i'm fine dude. i'm not the one shitting out flaming kittens and raging like a prom queen in 4th place.

you want to be mad at trump and any person saying "hey, did you consider" is the same as taking away your blankie it would seem.

shit that kitten dude.
I see. Your President talking about taking away your rights is ok with you. To complain about it equates to "raging like a prom queen"
"Thats a good little cuck boi" :itsok:

YOU are spinning it.
Nope, you're perfect.

the paragraph:

do we?

Do you feel better now?

it seldom bothers people when it fits their point of view. the trouble is, we're all in this together and it's so much more than how i or you or even kittenshitter feels. it's about how can we all come to an agreement to get through this - together.

right now that's impossible because of the hate spawned. not by trump but just before obama as that got him into office. his push for a highly liberal agenda put a rift in this country we're still fighting. trump is hardly the one to put it back together so now the rage has turned.

until we step out of our own emotional insecurity and see the world around us w/o the hate, we're screwed hating.

Nope, you're perfect.

the paragraph:

do we?

Do you feel better now?

shit that kitten dude.
I see. Your President talking about taking away your rights is ok with you. To complain about it equates to "raging like a prom queen"
i see the burning ass you have clouds what i said.

i never said i was ok with trump doing it. i never said i was ok with munchkin doing it. go show me where i said that or just shut the fuck up whinerboy.

Nope, you're perfect.

the paragraph:

do we?

Do you feel better now?

Obama is in my top 5 worst presidents in history. Take your tunnel vision somewhere else. I am done with your bullshit.
Then obviously your head is up your fat ass, because it's clear Obama is the worst by a very wide margin. Nobody else even comes close.

the paragraph:

do we?

Do you feel better now?

shit that kitten dude.

i never said i was ok with trump doing it. i never said i was ok with munchkin doing it. go show me where i said that or just shut the fuck up whinerboy.
I complain about it and you bash me for it. You try so hard to be impartial, you make yourself seem like a complete fucking idiot.
Grow up and be honest with us. at least with yourself... Goddamn dude.

the paragraph:

do we?

Do you feel better now?

Then obviously your head is up your fat ass, because it's clear Obama is the worst by a very wide margin. Nobody else even comes close.
in all fairness, he said obama was in the top 5, not where he fell in that order or by how far.

the paragraph:

do we?

Do you feel better now?

Well, obama didnt trash our constitution like FDR and Lincoln. Not AS BAD anyways lol. He definitely pissed me off with it many of times.
I do have him worse than reagan though ;)
My head is "up my fat ass" because i dont think he is AS bad as you do? Lol you poor partisan dipshit.
Good day.

the paragraph:

do we?

Do you feel better now?

shit that kitten dude.

I complain about it and you bash me for it. You try so hard to be impartial, you make yourself seem like a complete fucking idiot.
bash? hardly. want me to? i can. pretty damn good at it also. i disagree and i got some snark in sure. seems to be how we all communicate in here.

but the point i was making is that while i don't like trump saying this, i don't like ANYONE IN OUR GOV saying this. so overall it would seem we agree but instead of working into that direction you go apeshit - like a prom queen who lost.

when you quit doing that i'll quit noticing you doing that.

Nope, you're perfect.

the paragraph:

do we?

Do you feel better now?

shit that kitten dude.
Unlike you, I know what he means. You want to take Trump literally like some jack-ass Dimocrat.

the paragraph:

do we?

Do you feel better now?

Well, obama didnt trash our constitution like FDR and Lincoln. Not AS BAD anyways lol. He definitely pissed me off with it many of times.
I do have him worse than reagan though ;)
My head is "up my fat ass" because i dont think he is AS bad as you do? Lol you poor partisan dipshit.
Good day.
well now - if a lot of this "spying" turns out to be true, he did a lot more than trash our constitution.

and one comment from trump does not trash out constitution. it may challenge it but there's a long way to go from a comment in an interview to a change in our overall policy, is there not? isn't that all there just for these reasons? if trump wanted to do this, if anyone wanted to do this, they have a process to go through to get it done.

making a comment isn't trashing anything really. shows their mindset, sure but one of trumps issues is he speaks first thinks, maybe, much later.

however - we never did answer 1 simple question -

if someone has several complaints against them and is in fact found to be mental, do we take the guns then or go to court?

when you get done raging, can you please let me know your thoughts on that 1 simple question of when do we take the guns from someone who is mental?

Do you feel better now?

shit that kitten dude.

bash? hardly. want me to? i can. pretty damn good at it also. i disagree and i got some snark in sure. seems to be how we all communicate in here.

but the point i was making is that while i don't like trump saying this, i don't like ANYONE IN OUR GOV saying this. so overall it would seem we agree but instead of working into that direction you go apeshit - like a prom queen who lost.

when you quit doing that i'll quit noticing you doing that.
I dont like it either but they dont matter as much as the president saying it. Maybe the speaker of the house or senate leader..
Im just not going to trash every single person i know that did the same thing to justify bashing one person who was the subject of the conversation. Thats fucking silly.
And yes, most of us communicate like that here.
Im done arguing your hyperbole and lack of self awareness
I dont have a problem bashing other politicians though ;)

Forum List

Back