Republicans determined to start a war.

The phony country of Ukraine was recognized as independent and sovereign by Russia.

In 1991 Russia recognized Ukraine, now according to the Russian Trolls as phony, as independent.

Laughing at you my friend.
The Soviet Union just collapsed. The traditional Russian sphere of influence became tenuous. Russia and Ukraine will prosper if combined.

The Soviet Union just collapsed. The traditional Russian sphere of influence became tenuous. Russia and Ukraine will prosper if combined.

So Russia has launched a war of conquest on a nation that they and the world recognized as independent and sovereign for prosperity?

That makes Russia thieves. Stealing what belongs to another. Might makes right eh?

The phony country of Ukraine was recognized as independent and sovereign by Russia.
FALSE. Russia did not recognize Ukraine as an independent and sovereign country. Russia created an independent and sovereign country and named it Ukraine. It was the rest of the world that recognized what the illiterate Kruschev had done. Kruschev couldn't imagine it would turn out to be a mistake ... but nobody could. It is only now we realize what a cesspool of poverty and corruption Ukraine is. :eek:

Why would we? We are the only people with even a minimal chance to save this country from its citizens and itself.
Seeking to eradicate a country and subject it to depopulation so it can be taken over is fundamentally fascist and authoritarian – as is conservatism fascist and authoritarian.

It also supports the OP’s premise: that Republicans are warmongers who start failed, illegal wars – which is also a component of fascism.

FALSE. Russia did not recognize Ukraine as an independent and sovereign country. Russia created an independent and sovereign country and named it Ukraine. It was the rest of the world that recognized what the illiterate Kruschev had done. Kruschev couldn't imagine it would turn out to be a mistake ... but nobody could. It is only now we realize what a cesspool of poverty and corruption Ukraine is. :eek:

Pfui. Not only did Russia recognize Ukraine. But the World has.

Ukraine has an Embassy in New York for the UN.

Rather than list all the nations Ukraine has Embassy’s at. Let’s talk about those who have Embassy’s in Ukraine.

So the question of Ukraine being an independent and sovereign nation is settled. They are. And Russia has committed a crime in invading.

Every Republican Candidate for President is promising Military action in Mexico. Unilaterally, and even on Day One.

Now. All of these folks are College Graduates. All of them have had some History Classes. And presumably they had at least one class on American History. So how is it that none of them seem to know Military Action in Mexico doesn’t seem to go well?

The second question is this. Do they really think the Mexicans will stand aside and welcome the Americans? Really?

If you thought Afghanistan was a quagmire that swallowed lives and treasure like nobodies business, just wait until we invade Mexico to get the cartels. That will consume money and men like you won’t believe.
Action against Mexico for killing 100,000 Americans under the age of 35 with poisoned for sale fentanyl that kills people who take it? I think we should level the labs that are producing fentanyl, then poisoning half of it to take a toll on America. Boo hoo hoo. :rolleyes-41:

Every Republican Candidate for President is promising Military action in Mexico. Unilaterally, and even on Day One.

Now. All of these folks are College Graduates. All of them have had some History Classes. And presumably they had at least one class on American History. So how is it that none of them seem to know Military Action in Mexico doesn’t seem to go well?

The second question is this. Do they really think the Mexicans will stand aside and welcome the Americans? Really?

If you thought Afghanistan was a quagmire that swallowed lives and treasure like nobodies business, just wait until we invade Mexico to get the cartels. That will consume money and men like you won’t believe.
That lever was pulled in 2016 by demofks

Look let’s be serious. What happens when we bomb? Do you think Mexico is gonna just take it? At a minimum they’ll walk away from the border. You think you have an invasion now? Imagine it without the Army and the Federal Police there. Hundreds of uparmored pick up trucks blowing through the gates. Machine guns and even RPG’s fired at ICE agents.

Right now the Mexicans are taking the brunt of the fighting against the Cartels. If they stand aside you’ll see what an invasion looks like.

And if you think Cities and Towns will be spared away from the border? You do realize that there are more drug dealers and cartel members than there are cops right? If they go on offense in America like they do in Mexico, Baby look out.

There is only one solution that has a prayer of working. And this isn’t it.
Mexico is another country last I looked, don’t we have the biggest military? Who they gonna recruit since they all came here?

Action against Mexico for killing 100,000 Americans under the age of 35 with poisoned for sale fentanyl that kills people who take it? I think we should level the labs that are producing fentanyl, then poisoning half of it to take a toll on America. Boo hoo hoo. :rolleyes-41:

And when Mexico objects then what?

Did you read the article posted with the OP?

Mexico is another country last I looked, don’t we have the biggest military? Who they gonna recruit since they all came here?

And how did that big military work out in the sparsely populated Afghanistan? I seem to remember we ran for the exit a couple years ago. After twenty years and 2,400 dead and another 20,000 wounded, and of course nearly a Trillion Dollars.

I know the Popular RW view is that Biden bungled it. Other than remaining and continuing to prop up the Government there, I’m not sure how it could have played out any other way.

Forum List

Back