Republicans determined to start a war.

Such is the Fascist right.
We just have not gotten to the point like most other nations have in securing our borders. Mexico has not changed. It has resources however it is corrupted to its teeth. It is easier to send the surplus population to us.

Every Republican Candidate for President is promising Military action in Mexico. Unilaterally, and even on Day One.

Now. All of these folks are College Graduates. All of them have had some History Classes. And presumably they had at least one class on American History. So how is it that none of them seem to know Military Action in Mexico doesn’t seem to go well?

The second question is this. Do they really think the Mexicans will stand aside and welcome the Americans? Really?

If you thought Afghanistan was a quagmire that swallowed lives and treasure like nobodies business, just wait until we invade Mexico to get the cartels. That will consume money and men like you won’t believe.

I would agree that attacking Mexico without a specific request from the Mexican government would be illegal especially when you have international law.

According to international law, the US cannot intervene in another country militarily or otherwise without the approval, without the cooperation and coordination of that country.

So why can't the US get Mexico to agree? It is because they only care about themselves.

I do not disagree that something needs to be done but "shot first and ask question later is ridiculous"

"It's essential that we get [Mexico's] cooperation for the safety of American citizens as well as to stem the flow of violence in Mexico. Otherwise they would have to ban travel to Mexico as Americans safety would be in play.

The real issue is why do people use drugs in the US if it is so great and why can't it be stopped in house. Mirror, mirror on the wall.

A US attack will create victims in order to save other victims.

To use illegal methods to stop illegal actions is unethical.

It appears the US has drug labs as well. Should other countries attack?

The other issues is how it is made and the sources to make it.

Currently, China remains the primary source of fentanyl and fentanyl-related substances trafficked through international mail and express consignment operations environment, as well as the main source for all fentanyl-related substances trafficked into the United States

Illicit fentanyl, primarily manufactured in foreign clandestine labs and smuggled into the United States through Mexico,

Simple solutions and bandwagon mentality will not work.

We just have not gotten to the point like most other nations have in securing our borders. Mexico has not changed. It has resources however it is corrupted to its teeth. It is easier to send the surplus population to us.
All of Latin America is a sad state ('corrupted to its teeth') because of US manipulation, treachery, and strangulation. Everyone can draw their own conclusions but I am 100% certain that those from south of those borders are convinced that the US "owes them". To a great extent, they are right. The main problem is that the American tax-paying citizens (as ALWAYS) are the ones in the US who suffer the most while American politicians laugh all the way to the bank.

Every Republican Candidate for President is promising Military action in Mexico. Unilaterally, and even on Day One.

Now. All of these folks are College Graduates. All of them have had some History Classes. And presumably they had at least one class on American History. So how is it that none of them seem to know Military Action in Mexico doesn’t seem to go well?

The second question is this. Do they really think the Mexicans will stand aside and welcome the Americans? Really?

If you thought Afghanistan was a quagmire that swallowed lives and treasure like nobodies business, just wait until we invade Mexico to get the cartels. That will consume money and men like you won’t believe.
The action would be against the cartels. Stop lying.

Holy crap dude. The best way to start a war is by instilling empty fear in one group of people that another group wants to start a war.

Republicans all said they were determined to use Military Force in Mexico going after the Cartels. It isn’t me making the comments. I am the one saying it’s dumb

Only modern day President to not attack another nation?

President Donald Trump.

I would agree that attacking Mexico without a specific request from the Mexican government would be illegal especially when you have international law.

According to international law, the US cannot intervene in another country militarily or otherwise without the approval, without the cooperation and coordination of that country.

So why can't the US get Mexico to agree? It is because they only care about themselves.

I do not disagree that something needs to be done but "shot first and ask question later is ridiculous"

"It's essential that we get [Mexico's] cooperation for the safety of American citizens as well as to stem the flow of violence in Mexico. Otherwise they would have to ban travel to Mexico as Americans safety would be in play.

The real issue is why do people use drugs in the US if it is so great and why can't it be stopped in house. Mirror, mirror on the wall.

A US attack will create victims in order to save other victims.

To use illegal methods to stop illegal actions is unethical.

It appears the US has drug labs as well. Should other countries attack?

The other issues is how it is made and the sources to make it.

Currently, China remains the primary source of fentanyl and fentanyl-related substances trafficked through international mail and express consignment operations environment, as well as the main source for all fentanyl-related substances trafficked into the United States

Illicit fentanyl, primarily manufactured in foreign clandestine labs and smuggled into the United States through Mexico,

Simple solutions and bandwagon mentality will not work.
Oh, scary international law.

How’s it working for the Ukrainians?

Oh, scary international law.

How’s it working for the Ukrainians?

It what separate the barbarians from the civilized.

So your comparing Russia to the US. Of course you are as you want the US to act like Russia and invade countries.

Why has Ukraine been able to defend their territory from a country as large as Russia

International aid and support which includes money and weapons.

Russia has been condemned and has violated international law by the world at large. Yeah I am sure China and the other communist link countries disagree.

How Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine Violates International Law.

It is obvious that without this aid they would have lost a long time ago. They have applied for membership with NATO and is expected to be accepted.

Article 5 is the cornerstone of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and states that an attack on one member of NATO is an attack on all of its members

Military action against the cartels, all of them is one we desperately need to fight. These are not kindly campesinos generously filling the American demand for drugs. They are terrorists who believe in torture.

No. Why would the Mexican government object?

They object. In fact the President of Mexico has ruled out any such action. Period.

It is interesting. You and your Ilk refer to individual Illegal Aliens as an Invasion and can’t imagine why another nation would object to actual Military Invasion.

It is interesting. You and your Ilk refer to individual Illegal Aliens as an Invasion and can’t imagine why another nation would object to actual Military Invasion.
It is interesting. You and your Ilk refer to ethnic Russians (who were born and have lived in Donbas since before the phony country of Ukraine was invented) and you call them Aliens. So the Nazi-oriented Kyjev has been trying to ethnically cleanse the Luhansk and Donetsk Republics. Now, Russia has finally come to help the people in Donbas and you call it an invasion of the whole of the stinking Ukraine cesspool. I have been to Ukraine and I am completely certain that Putin doesn't want to take over that shithole! Leave Donbas alone and just continue your baby-making factories so that homos and lesbians in the West can play house and pretend they are "normal".
:777:

It is interesting. You and your Ilk refer to ethnic Russians (who were born and have lived in Donbas since before the phony country of Ukraine was invented) and you call them Aliens. So the Nazi-oriented Kyjev has been trying to ethnically cleanse the Luhansk and Donetsk Republics. Now, Russia has finally come to help the people in Donbas and you call it an invasion of the whole of the stinking Ukraine cesspool. I have been to Ukraine and I am completely certain that Putin doesn't want to take over that shithole! Leave Donbas alone and just continue your baby-making factories so that homos and lesbians in the West can play house and pretend they are "normal".
:777:

The phony country of Ukraine was recognized as independent and sovereign by Russia.

In 1991 Russia recognized Ukraine, now according to the Russian Trolls as phony, as independent.

Laughing at you my friend.

Forum List

Back