Republicans determined to start a war.

And how did that big military work out in the sparsely populated Afghanistan? I seem to remember we ran for the exit a couple years ago. After twenty years and 2,400 dead and another 20,000 wounded, and of course nearly a Trillion Dollars.

I know the Popular RW view is that Biden bungled it. Other than remaining and continuing to prop up the Government there, I’m not sure how it could have played out any other way.
Last I looked, Afghanistan is in the Far East, not our neighbor

Last I looked, Afghanistan is in the Far East, not our neighbor

So you think Proximity is the key. Got it.

What the hell. Go for it. But when the war drags on and store shelves are empty. Don’t blame the Left.

And how did that big military work out in the sparsely populated Afghanistan? I seem to remember we ran for the exit a couple years ago. After twenty years and 2,400 dead and another 20,000 wounded, and of course nearly a Trillion Dollars.

I know the Popular RW view is that Biden bungled it. Other than remaining and continuing to prop up the Government there, I’m not sure how it could have played out any other way.
The bungled withdrawal was the issue. Trump was pulling troops out during his time in office.

It what separate the barbarians from the civilized.

So your comparing Russia to the US. Of course you are as you want the US to act like Russia and invade countries.

Why has Ukraine been able to defend their territory from a country as large as Russia

International aid and support which includes money and weapons.

Russia has been condemned and has violated international law by the world at large. Yeah I am sure China and the other communist link countries disagree.

How Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine Violates International Law.

It is obvious that without this aid they would have lost a long time ago. They have applied for membership with NATO and is expected to be accepted.

Article 5 is the cornerstone of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and states that an attack on one member of NATO is an attack on all of its members
What’s international law done for Ukraine? Tibet?

Every Republican Candidate for President is promising Military action in Mexico. Unilaterally, and even on Day One.

Now. All of these folks are College Graduates. All of them have had some History Classes. And presumably they had at least one class on American History. So how is it that none of them seem to know Military Action in Mexico doesn’t seem to go well?

The second question is this. Do they really think the Mexicans will stand aside and welcome the Americans? Really?

If you thought Afghanistan was a quagmire that swallowed lives and treasure like nobodies business, just wait until we invade Mexico to get the cartels. That will consume money and men like you won’t believe.
We're just going in there to get their dope! It cuts down on shipping costs if we move it in bulk.

The bungled withdrawal was the issue. Trump was pulling troops out during his time in office.

The end result was essentially a given.

It was like a Dam breaking. Best case scenario you can delay the breaking of the Dam, or perhaps slow the process, but it is going to fail. And the smartest course of action is to run.

The Afghan army wasn’t going to fight. They surrendered as soon as the Taliban showed up. They were not going to oppose the Religious Leaders.

So what could be done? A slowly shrinking circle for our departure? The collapse takes weeks instead of days? How long our trips would be able to hold out if or when the Afghan Army joined the Taliban in attacking us?

Potentially with a full Alamo situation. Troops cut off from escape and surrounded. Making their heroic last stand.

Better to run. Better all the way around. The principle is Escape and Evade.

Not an answer for your lack of geographic knowledge.
2D793664-91DA-4C5C-A2E9-F6DE9586AD44.png

You should seek a blow job old fk

Last edited:
What’s international law done for Ukraine? Tibet?

International law is how other nations can help. Russia has been condemned. Now other nations can support Ukraine with money, weapons, and make Russia think twice before using nuclear weapons.

They are still fighting for their freedom based on assistance from the west. Obviously but you just want to sound important.

Russia is a nuclear power and in order to NOT escalate it into a nuclear war which benefits everyone, They are doing it the old fashion way. Fighting it out while innocent people are dying.

South Korea is still a sovereign state and has a hostile neighbor and wants to avoid war.

Afghanistan was able to repel the Russian invaders with the help of the US and the west

South and North Vietnam have stopped fighting.

Ukraine is fighting for there independence. IF the west did not help, they would have lost a long time ago.

Yet they are holding their own against a superior power. They are still in this fight.

World wars are to be avoided if possible. You want to keep it contained. Then ignore the deniers.

who just want to complain

They object. In fact the President of Mexico has ruled out any such action. Period.

It is interesting. You and your Ilk refer to individual Illegal Aliens as an Invasion and can’t imagine why another nation would object to actual Military Invasion.
Mexico can get another president. We install presidents all the time. Look at 2020.

Forum List

Back