Republicans determined to start a war.

Every Republican Candidate for President is promising Military action in Mexico. Unilaterally, and even on Day One.

Now. All of these folks are College Graduates. All of them have had some History Classes. And presumably they had at least one class on American History. So how is it that none of them seem to know Military Action in Mexico doesn’t seem to go well?

The second question is this. Do they really think the Mexicans will stand aside and welcome the Americans? Really?

If you thought Afghanistan was a quagmire that swallowed lives and treasure like nobodies business, just wait until we invade Mexico to get the cartels. That will consume money and men like you won’t believe.
Yet another of scores of reasons why not to vote for a Republican for president.

Every Republican Candidate for President is promising Military action in Mexico. Unilaterally, and even on Day One.

Now. All of these folks are College Graduates. All of them have had some History Classes. And presumably they had at least one class on American History. So how is it that none of them seem to know Military Action in Mexico doesn’t seem to go well?

The second question is this. Do they really think the Mexicans will stand aside and welcome the Americans? Really?

If you thought Afghanistan was a quagmire that swallowed lives and treasure like nobodies business, just wait until we invade Mexico to get the cartels. That will consume money and men like you won’t believe.
Holy crap dude. The best way to start a war is by instilling empty fear in one group of people that another group wants to start a war.

Leftist, Politifact, says Russia's claim is "mostly false" which means that there is some truth to the claim. I doubt that there is a written and signed agreement between Russia and NATO. More likely a handshake and a wink. But, apparently, Putin has some evidence to bolster his claim that NATO violated previous agreements.

I personally have no love for anyone in that region, but I've come to trust Putin's word over Zelensky's, Biden's, or the Global Police Department and strong arm of the globalist agenda, NATO. There was a time and place when NATO was a necessary entity, but now it has outlived its original purpose and has become what it was supposed to defend against (IMO).
So there is no agreement between NATO and Russia that NATO violated. Thanks for playing.
We do know that Russia violated the Bucharest Memorandum.

No he didn't....was it worth it to stomp all over Mexico's sovereignty? (as others point out, just like Russia is doing to Ukraine)
Yep. Point made. Hundreds of Pancho's banditos killed.

Play time is over

hey braindead.....were yo aware with have been spending billions on a war with russia for years now????? get woke

Helping the Mexican Military? The news story I linked to in the OP says that Mexico’s answer is a flat no. Diplomats who know Mexico have said it was a terrible idea. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs says it’s a terrible idea. But it will just magically work out because. Well because we mean well. President Wilson was determined to teach the Mexicans to elect good men. How did that work out?
1. Trump would give Mexico a deal they can't refuse.
2. Attacking the cartels is a necessity. The current status is unacceptable.

Trump said he would deport the M13 gangs, but it's a US gang and most are US citizens.
They would go to prison.
1693584920593.jpeg

Ukraine is a highly corrupt partner to the Biden administration. Money laundering; under-the-table deals; bio-weapon labs; and the list could go on. Like I've said, I'm no fan of anyone in the region but I'm afraid that America's leaders are every bit as corrupt as any of the players in that part of the world.
Conservatives, Putin's faithful useful idiots.

I think it was 2012.. in response to the barrel bombs, chemical attacks and refugee surge.

This is the best backstory on Syria written by a man who lived there off and on for 50 years.

So that was during whose administration?

... Why is Ukraine fighting? They were invaded by another country.
Correct: The USA invaded Ukraine. Russia did not invade Ukraine. Russia entered the Donbas to protect the inhabitants against the American coup- puppet Zoolinsky and all that entails - including Nazi-organized ethnic cleansing.
Everyone will fight to defend what is theirs.
That's what Russia is doing >>> defending its people specifically ... and by default defending the peace-loving Ukraine population against the US, Nazism, and NATO as well.
In the case of Mexico ...
Completely irrelevant.
China would love such a conflict ...
Also irrelevant.

Forum List

Back