Republicans don't like people voting

Unions, corruption, and party machines are part of our history. But it doesn't mean it's right.

Voting ought to mean going to the polls, showing your ID, and voting. Absentee should only be allowed if there are demonstrated circumstances that prevent voting in person. Absentee ballots should be applied for in advance each election.

I dont mind ID's but every state should send one to every resident free of charge. If they fail to send one to a resident, then the voter should legally sue. A state issued, legal ID used for voting from the state sent to each residents address free of charge.

What s At Stake In The Trial Over North Carolina Voting Restrictions

N.C. Trial Outcome Could Sway National Voting Rights Measures It s All Politics NPR

Ahead Of Midterms Voting Rights And Wrongs In North Carolina NPR

The U.S. Supreme Court has allowed a North Carolina law to go into effect that eliminates same-day voter registration and reduces the number of early voting days.

Challenge to the Country s Most Restrictive Voting Law Heads to Court League of Women Voters

Even Bush appointed judges say these voting laws or RESTRICTIONS are unconstitutional. They stopped short of saying it these restrictions were done on purpose. Actually one court said they were intentional.
More Democrat crap.
Black voters voted MORE after voter ID laws were instituted than before.
IN NY you cannot absentee vote without a good reason and there is no early voting. Maybe NY is racist?

I dont mind ID's but every state should send one to every resident free of charge. If they fail to send one to a resident, then the voter should legally sue. A state issued, legal ID used for voting from the state sent to each residents address free of charge.
So we should send a voter ID to illegal immigrants, felons, dead folks and children?
How about we give ID's when people register to vote, a minimum of 30 days before election day?

Especially the illegals and the dead folks who like to vote for the Dems so much.
My mom has Alzheimer's. My dad tried to absentee vote for her cause she can't sign they said NOPE
Alzheimer's? Should or could she be voting? Or would your dad presume to guess who she would vote for if she were able?
We know who she wanted to vote for. Back then she could say it she just couldn't sign her name. We didn't argue it. When you lose your mind you probably shouldn't be voting. The GOP however had a president who had it. Ronnie reagan

N.C. Trial Outcome Could Sway National Voting Rights Measures It s All Politics NPR

The U.S. Supreme Court has allowed a North Carolina law to go into effect that eliminates same-day voter registration and reduces the number of early voting days.

Challenge to the Country s Most Restrictive Voting Law Heads to Court League of Women Voters

Even Bush appointed judges say these voting laws or RESTRICTIONS are unconstitutional. They stopped short of saying it these restrictions were done on purpose. Actually one court said they were intentional.

Voters should be alive and breathing and citizens of the US. that is what the dems are up to.
The amount of voter fraud you're referring to doesn't swing elections but these restrictive laws do.

But I'll agree there is no excuse for someone 18 or older not voting.

But still even a bush appointed judge said these laws are obviously designed to discriminate and discourage voters.

But this ain't 1960. I know a lot of people who don't vote because they just don't think it matters.

Voters should be alive and breathing and citizens of the US. that is what the dems are up to.
The amount of voter fraud you're referring to doesn't swing elections but these restrictive laws do.

But I'll agree there is no excuse for someone 18 or older not voting.

But still even a bush appointed judge said these laws are obviously designed to discriminate and discourage voters.

But this ain't 1960. I know a lot of people who don't vote because they just don't think it matters.

You don't know what restrictive voting laws are, there could be no early voting like NY, there could be no absentee ballots and it would be constitutional. So quit bitching and appreciate the accommodations States see fit to make. they're not required to.

And how does the state get the residents photo on the ID if it is being mailed?

Who ever heard of same day registration? It doesn't even give the registrar time to put the name on the rolls. Why does the radical left need election day registration? Their voting base is in a freaking coma for the rest of the year? Are democrats still insulting Black people by claiming that they are unable to obtain a photo I.D. in the 21st century? Nobody whines like the radical left.

Used to be that one could register outside and then go in and vote.

That was back when we were still a free country, before the rabid right declared war on our basic rights.

Really? When did this happen?

:lmao:

Yet another liberal thread that starts with a flagrant lie and then bashes others for it???

Do these liberals ever discuss the truth in any of their threads?

I agree, and the applications to purchase firearms should also be free and taxpayer funded.

Yet another liberal thread that starts with a flagrant lie and then bashes others for it???

Why make it harder for people to vote? If I want to vote straight ticket, why stop me?

Oh, and Snyder said he wants to make absentee voting easier but he only says that because he knows the Michigan House and Senate run by GOP will NEVER do that.

Republicans say one thing on a national level then fuck us back home. But people like you are stupid and vote for them.

Why make it harder for people to vote? If I want to vote straight ticket, why stop me?

Oh, and Snyder said he wants to make absentee voting easier but he only says that because he knows the Michigan House and Senate run by GOP will NEVER do that.

Republicans say one thing on a national level then fuck us back home. But people like you are stupid and vote for them.
what makes the right to vote immune from the regulations that are imposed on other rights.

Forum List

Back