Republicans don't like people voting

Yet another liberal thread that starts with a flagrant lie and then bashes others for it???

Do these liberals ever discuss the truth in any of their threads?

Voter fraud and lions and tigers and bears oh my. Truth is do you really care who wins? I don't. I truly honestly want more division in this nation. Makes entertaining news.

Hardcore conservatism is dying a slow death, demographics in the US are soon going to overtake them and they will not be able to win national elections. So they are in a rampant flailing of arms and are using every means available to try to plug the dike. Preventing people from voting is just one in the scumbag tool box. Unlimited campaign spending and the propaganda echo chamber, Faux News and con-talk-radio are others.

View all these moves for what they are, desperation to stop the inevitable.
And I realize it's a pendulum. If the GOP do win the white house, just like last time they will disappoint and under achieve and get voted out again. And if they don't great, I'll admit I was wrong and become a Republican.

Yet another liberal thread that starts with a flagrant lie and then bashes others for it???

Do these liberals ever discuss the truth in any of their threads?
What's your explanation? Not only will it make it harder to vote it'll cause longer lines. And maybe you don't know it but I know it and so does the Michigan GOP.

Don't they have other more important issues to deal with?

Are you being intellectually dishonest or are you stupid?

they came right out and said it

You're right, when illegal aliens, the dead and stupid voters don't show up at the polls, Dems lose.

Those things have never won an election for anybody. Funny you cry about voter fraud but ignore GOP election fraud in 2000 and beyond.

Republicans never fail to amaze me with their hypocrisy.

Terminology is important: Election Fraud v Voter Fraud

You fucking act like we all go vote then go back to vote again but only using our dead grandmothers name. So stupid.

Those things have never won an election for anybody.

That is excellent news. It does make you wonder why Dems squeal so much about voter ID......

Voter fraud never swung an election. Not election fraud is a different thing. For example, we wouldn't have Scott Walker if it weren't for election fraud, or Bush, or the Iraq war, etc.

Did Scott Walker Become Governor Through Election Fraud?

You probably won't like it coming from me or Thom Hartmann but don't expect to hear it on Rush or Fox.

Voter fraud never swung an election.

In that case, neither will Voter ID. So why all the Dem whining?

I will give you this. The only people still hurting from the bush recession are our poor and uneducated. They are the idiot who don't vote.

What we need is to hand the wheel over to the Republicans so they can eliminate welfare, social safety nets and programs and unions so those uneducated fucks all start making Walmart wages.

You're right, when illegal aliens, the dead and stupid voters don't show up at the polls, Dems lose.
Those things have never won an election for anybody. Funny you cry about voter fraud but ignore GOP election fraud in 2000 and beyond.

Republicans never fail to amaze me with their hypocrisy.

Terminology is important: Election Fraud v Voter Fraud

You fucking act like we all go vote then go back to vote again but only using our dead grandmothers name. So stupid.

Those things have never won an election for anybody.

That is excellent news. It does make you wonder why Dems squeal so much about voter ID......
Voter fraud never swung an election. Not election fraud is a different thing. For example, we wouldn't have Scott Walker if it weren't for election fraud, or Bush, or the Iraq war, etc.

Did Scott Walker Become Governor Through Election Fraud?

You probably won't like it coming from me or Thom Hartmann but don't expect to hear it on Rush or Fox.

Voter fraud never swung an election.

In that case, neither will Voter ID. So why all the Dem whining?

I will give you this. The only people still hurting from the bush recession are our poor and uneducated. They are the idiot who don't vote.

What we need is to hand the wheel over to the Republicans so they can eliminate welfare, social safety nets and programs and unions so those uneducated fucks all start making Walmart wages.

The only people still hurting from the bush recession are our poor and uneducated.

Obama couldn't fix things for his base? $8.3 trillion more debt wasn't enough?

Apparently you haven't met many of the Republicans I have.
Stupidity know no party affiliation.

You must not know any democrooks then. I'm sure there are some stupid people who vote for republicrats, otherwise assholes like McCain couldn't get elected. Stupidity may not be affiliated with any party, but the degree of stupidity democrook voters suffer from is a dangerous Weapons Grade Stupidity.

You must not know any democrooks then. I'm sure there are some stupid people who vote for republicrats, otherwise assholes like McCain couldn't get elected. Stupidity may not be affiliated with any party, but the degree of stupidity democrook voters suffer from is a dangerous Weapons Grade Stupidity.

The most knowledgeable people I know are Blue Dog Democrats.
Moderate Republicans know ZERO.
I don't converse AT ALL with Liberals.
Conservatives pray to themselves as they are COMPLETE egotistical a-holes.

You must not know many people, I didn't think there was such a thing as a blue dog anymore.

The last part is right except for the pray to themselves part. Being an egotistical asshole comes in handy I'll have to say. Mostly cause I'm usually right.

You must not know many people, I didn't think there was such a thing as a blue dog anymore.

The last part is right except for the pray to themselves part. Being an egotistical asshole comes in handy I'll have to say. Mostly cause I'm usually right.

My job requires me to meet about 20 people a day plus I know a lot of people in my town and politics, as a necessity, always comes up.
I ill admit that I live in the NYC/LI area so maybe Republicans knowing dipshit is a regional matter.

Do you still feel this way?

What s At Stake In The Trial Over North Carolina Voting Restrictions

N.C. Trial Outcome Could Sway National Voting Rights Measures It s All Politics NPR

Ahead Of Midterms Voting Rights And Wrongs In North Carolina NPR

The U.S. Supreme Court has allowed a North Carolina law to go into effect that eliminates same-day voter registration and reduces the number of early voting days.

Challenge to the Country s Most Restrictive Voting Law Heads to Court League of Women Voters

Even Bush appointed judges say these voting laws or RESTRICTIONS are unconstitutional. They stopped short of saying it these restrictions were done on purpose. Actually one court said they were intentional.
Who ever heard of same day registration? It doesn't even give the registrar time to put the name on the rolls. Why does the radical left need election day registration? Their voting base is in a freaking coma for the rest of the year? Are democrats still insulting Black people by claiming that they are unable to obtain a photo I.D. in the 21st century? Nobody whines like the radical left.

Used to be that one could register outside and then go in and vote.

That was back when we were still a free country, before the rabid right declared war on our basic rights.

Used to be we had citizens who used their brains a bit...
What dumb ass wakes up one morning,the morning of a general election and says....I'm gonna vote today for so and so....
They knew an election was coming....Had as much as 4 years to realize that....

The left goes on and on about how sacred the voting rights are....
Then defend those who make NO effort to register until the morning of the vote...

And then we come to voter ID.....
We are required to have a photo ID for so many things...
And the left goes nuts when one is required for a general election....

Are you frigging kidding me?

What s At Stake In The Trial Over North Carolina Voting Restrictions

N.C. Trial Outcome Could Sway National Voting Rights Measures It s All Politics NPR

Ahead Of Midterms Voting Rights And Wrongs In North Carolina NPR

The U.S. Supreme Court has allowed a North Carolina law to go into effect that eliminates same-day voter registration and reduces the number of early voting days.

Challenge to the Country s Most Restrictive Voting Law Heads to Court League of Women Voters

Even Bush appointed judges say these voting laws or RESTRICTIONS are unconstitutional. They stopped short of saying it these restrictions were done on purpose. Actually one court said they were intentional.
Who ever heard of same day registration? It doesn't even give the registrar time to put the name on the rolls. Why does the radical left need election day registration? Their voting base is in a freaking coma for the rest of the year? Are democrats still insulting Black people by claiming that they are unable to obtain a photo I.D. in the 21st century? Nobody whines like the radical left.

Used to be that one could register outside and then go in and vote.

That was back when we were still a free country, before the rabid right declared war on our basic rights.

Used to be we had citizens who used their brains a bit...
What dumb ass wakes up one morning,the morning of a general election and says....I'm gonna vote today for so and so....
They knew an election was coming....Had as much as 4 years to realize that....

The left goes on and on about how sacred the voting rights are....
Then defend those who make NO effort to register until the morning of the vote...

And then we come to voter ID.....
We are required to have a photo ID for so many things...
And the left goes nuts when one is required for a general election....

Are you frigging kidding me?
dont forget how the lefts refusal to accept voter ID is based on their blatant racist thoughts that blacks are too stupid to do the same thing that white people can do. Get an ID.

Do you still feel this way?
It's not a matter of feeling, it's experience.

Forum List

Back