Republicans don't like people voting

"If the non-living aren't free to vote, are any of us truly free?" -- Dem battle cry in NC

they came right out and said it

You're right, when illegal aliens, the dead and stupid voters don't show up at the polls, Dems lose.

Those things have never won an election for anybody. Funny you cry about voter fraud but ignore GOP election fraud in 2000 and beyond.

Republicans never fail to amaze me with their hypocrisy.

Terminology is important: Election Fraud v Voter Fraud

You fucking act like we all go vote then go back to vote again but only using our dead grandmothers name. So stupid.

Republicans don't like people voting

Yet another liberal thread that starts with a flagrant lie and then bashes others for it???

Do these liberals ever discuss the truth in any of their threads?
Why make it harder for people to vote? If I want to vote straight ticket, why stop me?

Oh, and Snyder said he wants to make absentee voting easier but he only says that because he knows the Michigan House and Senate run by GOP will NEVER do that.

Republicans say one thing on a national level then fuck us back home. But people like you are stupid and vote for them.
what makes the right to vote immune from the regulations that are imposed on other rights.
That depends. What regulations? What reasons do you give for these new regulations on voting? Not all regulations are created equal you know.

Especially the illegals and the dead folks who like to vote for the Dems so much.
My mom has Alzheimer's. My dad tried to absentee vote for her cause she can't sign they said NOPE
good
That's true. She wanted to vote at the time but if she isn't capable of pulling the lever, filling in the boxes, saying the name Hillary, she shouldn't be voting anymore.

While your father cannot vote for her, she still retains her right to vote. Until a judge rules that she is not competent to vote, she has every right to do so.

You're right, when illegal aliens, the dead and stupid voters don't show up at the polls, Dems lose.

Those things have never won an election for anybody. Funny you cry about voter fraud but ignore GOP election fraud in 2000 and beyond.

You fucking act like we all go vote then go back to vote again but only using our dead grandmothers name. So stupid.

Those things have never won an election for anybody.

That is excellent news. It does make you wonder why Dems squeal so much about voter ID......

Republicans don't like people voting more than once. Republicans don't like unregistered people voting. Republicans don't like illegal aliens or otherwise unqualified persons voting. Democrats have managed to insult Black people by claiming that they are unable to obtain anything as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century.

That is excellent news. It does make you wonder why Dems squeal so much about voter ID......

Voter fraud never swung an election. Not election fraud is a different thing. For example, we wouldn't have Scott Walker if it weren't for election fraud, or Bush, or the Iraq war, etc.

Did Scott Walker Become Governor Through Election Fraud?

You probably won't like it coming from me or Thom Hartmann but don't expect to hear it on Rush or Fox.

Republicans don't like people voting more than once. Republicans don't like unregistered people voting. Republicans don't like illegal aliens or otherwise unqualified persons voting. Democrats have managed to insult Black people by claiming that they are unable to obtain anything as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century.

It is an obstacle you put up so that poor people say "oh fuck it" and they don't bother to go get a voter id so then they can't vote. They are poor, busy and they don't have cars. They would show up to vote if you didn't make it harder for them.

Give them a free id then!

Oh, and the new "can't vote straight ticket" thing is going to make waiting in line even longer for poor black people. See what you don't realize is it takes you 20 minutes to vote but in poor areas it takes 4 hours. The GOP do this on purpose so people go home without voting. Scumbag really.

Hardcore conservatism is dying a slow death, demographics in the US are soon going to overtake them and they will not be able to win national elections. So they are in a rampant flailing of arms and are using every means available to try to plug the dike. Preventing people from voting is just one in the scumbag tool box. Unlimited campaign spending and the propaganda echo chamber, Faux News and con-talk-radio are others.

View all these moves for what they are, desperation to stop the inevitable.

Voter fraud never swung an election. Not election fraud is a different thing. For example, we wouldn't have Scott Walker if it weren't for election fraud, or Bush, or the Iraq war, etc.

You probably won't like it coming from me or Thom Hartmann but don't expect to hear it on Rush or Fox.

Voter fraud never swung an election.

In that case, neither will Voter ID. So why all the Dem whining?

Hardcore conservatism is dying a slow death, demographics in the US are soon going to overtake them and they will not be able to win national elections. So they are in a rampant flailing of arms and are using every means available to try to plug the dike. Preventing people from voting is just one in the scumbag tool box. Unlimited campaign spending and the propaganda echo chamber, Faux News and con-talk-radio are others.

View all these moves for what they are, desperation to stop the inevitable.

Hardcore conservatism is dying a slow death, demographics in the US are soon going to overtake them

It's true, if you import 20 million unskilled illegals who'll vote for bigger government, liberals will get more votes.
I guess we should boot the illegals and build a wall, to save conservatism.

Preventing people from voting is just one in the scumbag tool box.

Allowing illegal aliens and the dead to vote are scumbag tools.

RT and Think Progress? Thanks for the laugh.

Republicans don't like stupid people voting, or dead ones. The bed wetter fairy tales about oppression and racism will continue regardless.

Apparently you haven't met many of the Republicans I have.
Stupidity know no party affiliation.

Forum List

Back