Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. Their failed arguments are examined here:

When you have no stake in the situation, When you NEVER will have to suffer the consequences.
Of what a pregnancy's with problems can do, both to the mother and the child. You should have no vote.
This should be decided by women who can get pregnant. Not old men trying to win elections .
Geez, you’d think women would be a bit more careful, seeing it’s so gosh darn awful and such?

And after centuries of pregnancies happening after intercourse, they should know the relationship between the two by now.

Public education?

Geez, you’d think women would be a bit more careful, seeing it’s so gosh darn awful and such?

And after centuries of pregnancies happening after intercourse, they should know the relationship between the two by now.

Public education?
Yes women should be more careful, and so should men.

Men can’t get pregnant. Did you know that?

Women should be given the absolute right to an abortion, and failing to exercise that right, be solely responsible for all support of the prodigy they give birth too.

That is true freedom!

When you have no stake in the situation, When you NEVER will have to suffer the consequences.
Of what a pregnancy's with problems can do, both to the mother and the child. You should have no vote.
This should be decided by women who can get pregnant. Not old men trying to win elections .
Men, who have an equal stake in the pregnancy have no rights, that is a problem!

Men can’t get pregnant. Did you know that?

Women should be given the absolute right to an abortion, and failing to exercise that right, be solely responsible for all support of the prodigy they give birth too.

That is true freedom!
While I agree I a m still against the taking of that life!

How many abortions are ended based on rape, incest, and medical emergencies combined?
It's 32.9, was 17.4 in 2017 what do you think the reason is?
In 2022, there were 14.4 deaths per 100,000 live births for women younger than 25, compared with 21.1 per 100,000 for ages 25 to 39 and 87.1 per 100,000 for those 40 and older.

What post? I’m certain you misread something because it’s not consistent with everything I post. The problem you have is that you trash both parties to guarantee nothing good happens for the working class.
You wrote it, it’s in this thread and simple for a smart honest person to find. You made an accusation, I called you out and then you played games and now want me the offended party to go show it to you? You have no idea what you write. Sorry, I don't play your silly dishonest games.

In 2022, there were 14.4 deaths per 100,000 live births for women younger than 25, compared with 21.1 per 100,000 for ages 25 to 39 and 87.1 per 100,000 for those 40 and older.
So you are talking about 0.000144 of women younger than 25 and 0.0000211 25-39 and 0.000871 over 40, what percentage of these women were raped?

Of course, it has rights. It Has the same protected right to life through it’s mother. H

There is no basis in common law where the fetus has protection rights that supersede the even the right of privacy to the mother.

The US Constitution does not give the unborn equal protection as an individual person until he or she is born. That’s the reality and that’s the argument that Republican white Christian nationalists cannot legally and morally push aside in order to please, the God of Abraham and the biblical worldview of all his believers.
WTF? So it's a human life but the "privacy rights" of the mother somehow override the right to it's life? Can I shoot you in the face if you intrude on my privacy? What kind of fucked up logic is that?

THE VERY FACT that you admit that you DO NOT know how this could harm a female,
Should be the reason you have no voice in the matter.
What's the survival rate of women who get a breast cancer diagnosis at stage 2?

If you dont know off the top of your head you are a danger and could harm women....

See how epically stupid that argument is?

If getting pregnant were an actual risk to most women there wouldn't be nearly the number of unplanned pregnancies. If you get pregnant you aren't trying to not get pregnant.

Be on the pill, dont have sex with a man who's not wearing a condom, use the pull out method, and dont have sex while you are fertile (in other words closely monitor your cycle). Do those things all at the same time and it's more likely for you to find a winning lottery ticket on the side of the road than get pregnant.

While I agree I a m still against the taking of that life!
We will never have an honest debate on this issue unless legal abortion includes men’s rights as well.

So let’s have a vote that says, if abortion is legal, men cannot be compelled to support a child the woman refuses to abort. And if abortion is illegal, then the man who participated in the act may be compelled to support the child by the courts.

It’s just common sense and equal protection under the law.

If women, and I’m told most women want this as a right, I say, let’s vote. But they must assume the responsibility as well.

Do ya think most would vote for abortion to be legal, or banned?

WTF? So it's a human life but the "privacy rights" of the mother somehow override the right to it's life? Can I shoot you in the face if you intrude on my privacy? What kind of fucked up logic is that?
Sorry but your right to life is not unlimited. Killing someone isn't murder if they're forcing themselves on you against your will. We call that self defense and justifiable homicide.

So you are talking about 0.000144 of women younger than 25 and 0.0000211 25-39 and 0.000871 over 40, what percentage of these women were raped?
I’m not addressing rape. When any woman terminates her pregnancy prior to potential fetal viability after separation from the womb she is preventing her potential risk of death that couid occur at delivery.

I’m not addressing rape. When any woman terminates her pregnancy prior to potential fetal viability after separation from the womb she is preventing her potential risk of death that couid occur at delivery.
I wouldn’t address it either if I were you.

And any woman who falsely accuses a man of being the father of her child, should face civil and criminal fraud charges

Forum List

Back