Republicans fall quiet in face of Obama deficit success

I see that your a source has been filtered through the Heritage Foundation; a . notorious right right wing think tank to which I wouldn't give any more Credence than the Storm Front.
No thanks, I'll stick with Forbe's matrix which has been verified and comes directly from the CBO and the OMB.
MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg

Pay particularly close attention to that last line in my graph that indicates the 2009 budget belongs to Bush but the stimulus of 2009 was reassigned to. Obama. Your graph conspicuously omits that fact. Still, federal spending under Obama has been less than any other administration sine Ike.

Yet another lolberal who cannot read a chart.
Do you really need me to explain to you why the chart you just posted does not support what you are trying to say?

We have had an uptick in revenue, probably from people changing their income behavior ahead of the enormous tax increases scheduled. That wont last. And when spending from Obamacare kicks in next year the deficits will get truly ugly. Remember that the taxes to pay for this monstrosity are already being collected. But not expenditures are going out.

Oh I insist ]that you point out how my "edited" narrative you just quoted doesn't support the data on my chart. While I was revising it the old one was being simultaneously copied. The version you quoted is the one I meant to use.

Btw...what the hell does an "uptick" in revenue have to do with anything if the Repub House won't. allow it to be spent for anything except to pay committed debt responsibilities that largely originated on Bush's watch? Very little new spending occurred on Obama's watch. Another thing, before you start criticizing me about my math and chart reading abilities you better check your buddy's . . At least I know the difference between 1 trillion and one quadrillion.

OK, you arrogant twit.
Let's start with your description of what you think the chart shows. I'll wait.

You are either incredibly obtuse or grossly misinformed. Obviously you don't know who controls the purse strings of the federal government. Care to take a guess? You probably would not know so I guess I better tell you: Presently, tis the House of Representatives which is controlled by Republicans.
You ought a know that the Republicans have been very Scrooge-like when it comes to giving Obama any leeway with spending. But they couldn't very well ignore two unfunded wars started by Bush and passed on to Obama now could they? Are you still too dense to see the illusion Republicans have created for political gain? Obama is getting the blame for many of the charges Bush put on the Government's credit card.

So whe the house when Reagan and some big spenders word officen Dems ran Congress we had the biggest deficits in human history but now that Republicans control Congress the deficits are coming down
Not necessarily, I guess an interested person would do the meticulous research necessary to find out who controlled the house when Reagan and some of the other big spenders were in office.

The Democrats controlled the House when Reagan was president. They didnt get control until the 1996 mid term.
You are pointing out that when Dems control the House spending skyrockets. When the GOP controls it spending falls. Thank!

Oh my, the deficit reduced $800 Billion under Obama ... more than predicted.
My comment ^^
Rachel Maddow Show

YOU don't show the article because LIKE MADOW you aren't telling the whole f...king truth!
You and your ilk are so ignorant about the concept of "DEFICIT"!!!

"The CBO projects a $642 billion budget deficit for fiscal year 2013,
down more than $200 billion from its February estimate and the smallest annual shortfall since 2008.
It is the lowest level of deficit spending to date under President Obama, who faced $1 trillion or more in annual deficits during his first term.

NOW HERE ARE THE DEFICITS under BUSH!!!
Historical Tables | The White House
Federal receipts 2000
$2.025 trillion
Outlays
$1.788 trillion outlays
$0.236 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2001
$1.991 trillion
Outlays
$1.862 trillion outlays
$0.128 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2002
$1.853 trillion
Outlays
$2.010 trillion outlays
$0.157 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2003
$1.782 trillion
Outlays
$2.159 trillion outlays
$0.377 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2004
$1.880 trillion
Outlays
$2.292 trillion outlays
$0.412 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2005
$2.153 trillion
Outlays
$2.471 trillion outlays
$0.318 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2006
$2.406 trillion
Outlays
$2.655 trillion outlays
$0.248 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2007
$2.567 trillion
Outlays
$2.728 trillion outlays
$0.160 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2008
$2.523 trillion
Outlays
$2.982 trillion outlays
$0.458 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2009
$2.104 trillion
Outlays
$3.517 trillion outlays
$1.412 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2010
$2.162 trillion
Outlays
$3.457 trillion outlays
$1.294 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2011
$2.303 trillion
Outlays
$3.603 trillion outlays
$1.299 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2012
$2.450 trillion
Outlays
$3.537 trillion outlays
$1.086 trillion deficit

WHERE UNDER BUSH was there EVER a Trillion deficit!!!!!
Its right there under your nose sucka

Federal receipts 2009
$2.104 trillion
Outlays
$3.517 trillion outlays
$1.412 trillion deficit

Obama's budget really didn't start until October of 2009 that's when fiscal yr 2010 started. I'm beginning to wonder do you know the difference between the national debt and the national deficit?

Obama took responsibility for Bush's two unfunded wars and that is one big. factor that is driving the deficit as well as the debt among other things I.e I.O.Us to the SS Trust funds and MEDICARE.

Yet another lolberal who cannot read a chart.
Do you really need me to explain to you why the chart you just posted does not support what you are trying to say?

We have had an uptick in revenue, probably from people changing their income behavior ahead of the enormous tax increases scheduled. That wont last. And when spending from Obamacare kicks in next year the deficits will get truly ugly. Remember that the taxes to pay for this monstrosity are already being collected. But not expenditures are going out.

Oh I insist ]that you point out how my "edited" narrative you just quoted doesn't support the data on my chart. While I was revising it the old one was being simultaneously copied. The version you quoted is the one I meant to use.

Btw...what the hell does an "uptick" in revenue have to do with anything if the Repub House won't. allow it to be spent for anything except to pay committed debt responsibilities that largely originated on Bush's watch? Very little new spending occurred on Obama's watch. Another thing, before you start criticizing me about my math and chart reading abilities you better check your buddy's . . At least I know the difference between 1 trillion and one quadrillion.

OK, you arrogant twit.
That's what I thought! You're clueless.

OK, you arrogant twit.

Translation: I dont want to answer the question because I'll show how stupid I am.
Can anyone help me read this chart?

You are worthless. Another lib bad at math and reading charts.

OK, you arrogant twit.

Translation: I dont want to answer the question because I'll show how stupid I am.

HAHAHA...You seem to be the only one that needs an explanation.... The charts and data are clear to everyone but Ewe. ya frigging sheep!:lol:

Crowing about Obama reducing the deficit is the equivalent of an arsonist claiming credit for putting out a fire.

Let me get this straight. Using the illogical approach and assuming what was posted in the OP has an ounce of truth to it, how did Obama achieve such a feat? By what the same poster will tell us Congress has obstructed Obama from doing anything. I don't remember Obama having one budget passed, matter of fact the democrats all voted no last time it was even voted upon.

So if the OP is correct, thanks be to Congress who does control the purse strings and doing a very fine job since 2008 according to the OP.

Let me get this straight. Using the illogical approach and assuming what was posted in the OP has an ounce of truth to it, how did Obama achieve such a feat? By what the same poster will tell us Congress has obstructed Obama from doing anything. I don't remember Obama having one budget passed, matter of fact the democrats all voted no last time it was even voted upon.

So if the OP is correct, thanks be to Congress who does control the purse strings and doing a very fine job since 2008 according to the OP.
I guess you can also thank Congress for that 16 trillion dollar debt instead of ,yours truly, Obama. The truth is, I think, both parties are equally responsible.

I guess you can also thank Congress for that 16 trillion dollar debt instead of ,yours truly, Obama. The truth is, I think, both parties are equally responsible.

Of course both parties are at fault, that we all can agree.

The massive spending that Obama threw onto America when he first took office was all his initiative. It was passed with a democrat controlled congress with Pelosi saying that we needed to pass bills before we know what is in them. So I guess I should have said, good job Republican controlled Congress.

HAHAHA...You seem to be the only one that needs an explanation.... The charts and data are clear to everyone but Ewe. ya frigging sheep!:lol:

THen you won't have the slightest problem explaining what the chart you posted shows. Right?

National debt

1-20-2001 5,728,195,796,181.57
1-20-2009 10,626,877,048,913.08 +5,728,195,796,181.57 over 8 years
5-16-2013 16,765,040,725,133.72 +6,138,163,676,220.70 over <4.5 years
Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

Hooray Obama!!
:eusa_whistle:

This is from the treasury for crying how loud. Can we all agree that Obama has flushed a lot of money down the toilet? This money should of want to infrastructure, science and technology, but want for bail outs, bribes and bs.

Oh my, the deficit reduced $800 Billion under Obama ... more than predicted.
My comment ^^
Rachel Maddow Show

YOU don't show the article because LIKE MADOW you aren't telling the whole f...king truth!
You and your ilk are so ignorant about the concept of "DEFICIT"!!!

"The CBO projects a $642 billion budget deficit for fiscal year 2013,
down more than $200 billion from its February estimate and the smallest annual shortfall since 2008.
It is the lowest level of deficit spending to date under President Obama, who faced $1 trillion or more in annual deficits during his first term.

NOW HERE ARE THE DEFICITS under BUSH!!!
Historical Tables | The White House
Federal receipts 2000
$2.025 trillion
Outlays
$1.788 trillion outlays
$0.236 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2001
$1.991 trillion
Outlays
$1.862 trillion outlays
$0.128 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2002
$1.853 trillion
Outlays
$2.010 trillion outlays
$0.157 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2003
$1.782 trillion
Outlays
$2.159 trillion outlays
$0.377 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2004
$1.880 trillion
Outlays
$2.292 trillion outlays
$0.412 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2005
$2.153 trillion
Outlays
$2.471 trillion outlays
$0.318 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2006
$2.406 trillion
Outlays
$2.655 trillion outlays
$0.248 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2007
$2.567 trillion
Outlays
$2.728 trillion outlays
$0.160 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2008
$2.523 trillion
Outlays
$2.982 trillion outlays
$0.458 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2009
$2.104 trillion
Outlays
$3.517 trillion outlays
$1.412 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2010
$2.162 trillion
Outlays
$3.457 trillion outlays
$1.294 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2011
$2.303 trillion
Outlays
$3.603 trillion outlays
$1.299 trillion deficit

Federal receipts 2012
$2.450 trillion
Outlays
$3.537 trillion outlays
$1.086 trillion deficit

WHERE UNDER BUSH was there EVER a Trillion deficit!!!!!
Its right there under your nose sucka

Federal receipts 2009
$2.104 trillion
Outlays
$3.517 trillion outlays
$1.412 trillion deficit

Obama's budget really didn't start until October of 2009 that's when fiscal yr 2010 started. I'm beginning to wonder do you know the difference between the national debt and the national deficit?

Obama took responsibility for Bush's two unfunded wars and that is one big. factor that is driving the deficit as well as the debt among other things I.e I.O.Us to the SS Trust funds and MEDICARE.

So you're saying that Bush didn't account for the wars, SS trust fund and medicare within the budget?:eek: That seems like bad governing if true.

That sucks...WTF.

Last edited:
Crowing about Obama reducing the deficit is the equivalent of an arsonist claiming credit for putting out a fire.

Assuming Bush added the cost of the wars, I.O.U's and medicare into the budget at least. Is there any truth to this?

So why isn't anybody given some credit to the House Republicans who have taken away boy king's checkbook?

I'll wait

First of all, if Rachel Maddow reported it, it's probably not true. But even if it is, the deficit is STILL in record territory. When you overspend by $1.2 trillion, and cut it by $800 billion, That still leaves $400 billion being added to the record debt he created. So, even if the numbers are accurate (which I highly doubt), he is still the biggest spender in history.

How about 3 trillion for a war based on lies? That is the Bush legacy.
3 trillion over 8 years. Obama racked up that much in his first two years lining his friend's pockets. Obama not only continued with "the war based on lies", he handed out cash to his pals like it was candy.

I don't believe Afghanistan was based on lies. It was based on the Taliban not giving up Al queada after 9-11.

Say what you will about Iraq.

First of all, if Rachel Maddow reported it, it's probably not true. But even if it is, the deficit is STILL in record territory. When you overspend by $1.2 trillion, and cut it by $800 billion, That still leaves $400 billion being added to the record debt he created. So, even if the numbers are accurate (which I highly doubt), he is still the biggest spender in history.

How about 3 trillion for a war based on lies? That is the Bush legacy.
3 trillion over 8 years. Obama racked up that much in his first two years lining his friend's pockets. Obama not only continued with "the war based on lies", he handed out cash to his pals like it was candy.

Feel free.

Name these supposed "giveaways".

You got like 3 trillion dollars to cover.

Get crackin'.

Forum List

Back