Republicans for Harris

Republicans for Harris, official group.
A number of prominent current and former Republicans have emerged as some of Vice President Kamala Harris' most ardent supporters.
Most recent was prominent retired Republican judge, J. Michael Luttig endorsed Harris saying Trump is a threat to Democracy.

There are not ant Democrats for Trump, group.

Including Dick Cheney and Vladimir Putin!

LOL

Not my business, tbh.

You said it:

Cognitive dissonance much?

🤣:itsok:
So you don't care

And you did not agree or disagree but just avoided responding

Delusional in your beliefs

I bet you fear that knock on the door

Still the bottom line Trump did make the statement because he tried to sound smart.

I bet you can relate

So you don't care
I believe the phrase “not my monkeys” applies. I’ve never been much for virtue signaling.

And you did not agree or disagree but just avoided responding
I’m ambivalent. That’s my response.

Delusional in your beliefs
As are you.

I bet you fear that knock on the door
You’d lose that bet. Why on earth would a knock on my door be frightening? Is it going to be Climate Change?! 😱

Still the bottom line Trump did make the statement because he tried to sound smart.
Not the statement dipshit said was a quote. Do you know what “quote” means, right?

I bet you can relate
Another bet you’d lose.

Last edited:
Republicans for Harris, official group.
A number of prominent current and former Republicans have emerged as some of Vice President Kamala Harris' most ardent supporters.
Most recent was prominent retired Republican judge, J. Michael Luttig endorsed Harris saying Trump is a threat to Democracy.

There are not ant Democrats for Trump, group.

I've looked but I can't find your thread on democrats voting for Trump. Please link to it.

You are paranoid. The rich have too much power. But they are not an evil cabal, like you think.
I'm paranoid ? You loons are the ones pissing yourself about a make believe Democracy. The US has always been a Constitutional Republic.

Everything after your claim of paranoia is babbling bullshit. When I talk about the elite I mean your leftest handlers.

I believe the phrase “not my monkeys” applies. I’ve never been much for virtue signaling.

I’m ambivalent. That’s my response.

As are you.

You’d lose that bet. Why on earth would a knock on my door be frightening? Is it going to be Climate Change?! 😱

Not the statement dipshit said was a quote. Do you know what “quote” means, right?

Another bet you’d lose.
You make a statement by using a quote. The old woman protests, “I can't believe Trump would make such a statement .”

The president first posed the question April 23 after William Bryan, undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, presented a study that found sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach have an adverse effect on the coronavirus. Bryan was referring to the use of disinfectants on surfaces and in aerosols, but Trump asked whether the chemicals could be used in a potential COVID-19 treatment, as well.

Oh my, how would bleach which is a disinfectant be used to treat people with the disease ?

This created an alert that people should not use a disinfectant to treat COVID 19 in humans.

Trump supports llike yourself my believe him and try it.

As you know as a woman that you use it to clean a surface.

Cinema Modeoff

See Dr. Birx's reaction to Trump's dangerous suggestion

President Trump asked William Bryan, head of science and technology for DHS, to study UV light and dangerously injecting disinfectant to treat coronavirus. Medical experts agree that sunlight and disinfectant are not safe human treatments for coronavirus. #Cornavirus #CNN #News

Dr Birx then told the story to others how Trump suggested this method to trivid COVID 19 in patients

She was with the Trump administration for about a year before they fired her because of her statements.
Dr Birk tells the story of what Trump said as she was present

Tbe NBC interview where he says it

Last edited:
You make a statement by using a quote. The old woman protests, “I can't believe Trump would make such a statement .”

The president first posed the question April 23 after William Bryan, undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, presented a study that found sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach have an adverse effect on the coronavirus. Bryan was referring to the use of disinfectants on surfaces and in aerosols, but Trump asked whether the chemicals could be used in a potential COVID-19 treatment, as well.

Oh my, how would bleach which is a disinfectant be used to treat people with the disease ?

This created an alert that people should not use a disinfectant to treat COVID 19 in humans.

Trump supports llike yourself my believe him and try it.

As you know as a woman that you use it to clean a surface.

Cinema Modeoff

See Dr. Birx's reaction to Trump's dangerous suggestion

President Trump asked William Bryan, head of science and technology for DHS, to study UV light and dangerously injecting disinfectant to treat coronavirus. Medical experts agree that sunlight and disinfectant are not safe human treatments for coronavirus. #Cornavirus #CNN #News

Dr Birx then told the story to others how Trump suggested this method to trivid COVID 19 in patients

She was with the Trump administration for about a year before they fired her because of her statements.
Dr Birk tells the story of what Trump said as she was present

Tbe NBC interview where he says it
Tl;dr

I'm paranoid ? You loons are the ones pissing yourself about a make believe Democracy. The US has always been a Constitutional Republic.

Everything after your claim of paranoia is babbling bullshit. When I talk about the elite I mean your leftest handlers.
You cannot be so stupid. We are a democratic republic. A government of the people, by the people and for the people has to be democratic.

What a misogynistic thing to say.
Trump was recently quoted as saying women are smarter than men, btw.
Just because Trump says it, you should not believe everything he says

Still Trump who treats woman like objects and something to own would not say that

He will just ask how much

And you heard his famous quote that he likes to grab them

Most woman like to be asked and have a choice in the manner

Well most

Forum List

Back