Republicans have awoken a SLEEPING Giant.

Looks to me like sleeping giants on both sides are pretty awake.

Two ideological Godzillas, smashing everything in their path, both thinking they're going to destroy the other.
Bizarre analysis, as usual. The right is wanting to get the country back on the upswing. The election wasn't about defeating the leftists, they did that to themselves. The fact is Americans do not respond well to these third world protest marches. We didn't do it to Obama so your insistence that it is just two sides doing the same to each other is mindless.
I know. Ideologues on one end never like being compared to or equated with those they loathe. Human nature, I guess.

Somehow you have become convinced - and it wouldn't be difficult to identify how - that screaming and attacking will win the day, that ultimately you'll have what you want.

I get that from both ends, too. There is a certain combination of arrogance and naivete to hardcore partisan ideology that is impenetrable, so I don't try.
The loathing is all yours, you arrogant piece of shit. I backed up my statement with the fact that the right doesn't show its' ass like the left does when we loose and you can't refute it so here comes even more stupid smug from you.

Two ideological Godzillas, smashing everything in their path, both thinking they're going to destroy the other.
Bizarre analysis, as usual. The right is wanting to get the country back on the upswing. The election wasn't about defeating the leftists, they did that to themselves. The fact is Americans do not respond well to these third world protest marches. We didn't do it to Obama so your insistence that it is just two sides doing the same to each other is mindless.
I know. Ideologues on one end never like being compared to or equated with those they loathe. Human nature, I guess.

Somehow you have become convinced - and it wouldn't be difficult to identify how - that screaming and attacking will win the day, that ultimately you'll have what you want.

I get that from both ends, too. There is a certain combination of arrogance and naivete to hardcore partisan ideology that is impenetrable, so I don't try.

His analysis was spot on.

You on the other hand, are confused. The marches have little to do with ideology. These people marching are about as ideological as a 5-year old having a massive temper tantrum, as their ice cream is taken away. It's clear to them that their ideology is entirely a function of their life situation, which is eternal loserdom, maybe lesbianism.

And off to the path of false equivalencies we go...

False-equivalence-graphic.jpg
You can avoid calling it an ideology if you'd like. I know that Mark Levin absolutely denies that conservatism is an ideology, for example. Okay.

So, call it a saxophone it you'd like.

Regardless, this saxophone is a predictable series of behaviors based on binary thinking processes - we're right, they're wrong, we win, they lose, all or nothing - that lead to (1) deeper divisions between Americans and (2) wild swings in elections as politicians fail to deliver on impossible binary mandates.

Either way, the saxophones are in control now, and the country is splitting in two. Great.

The loathing is all yours, you arrogant piece of shit.
Gotta love the irony. You folks really are a hoot.

Well, here's the good news, Mr. Cranky: You and the other ideologues are definitely winning, and people like me are definitely losing.

Screaming and attacking and pointing the finger like petulant children are in control now, while communicating and cooperating are not.

So there ya go! You da man!

:rock:

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton is no longer in the picture, all eyeballs are focused on Comrade Trump, and he's not doing so well with a 32% post election approval rating. .....
Correct about Hillary. She's done. As for Trump, he'll need to get those numbers up or he'll be having his own viking funeral. Time will tell. Again, the next 100 days will be crucial to his administration. It is totally in their hands.

You on the other hand, are confused. The marches have little to do with ideology. These people marching are about as ideological as a 5-year old having a massive temper tantrum, as their ice cream is taken away. It's clear to them that their ideology is entirely a function of their life situation, which is eternal loserdom, maybe lesbianism.

You can avoid calling it an ideology if you'd like. I know that Mark Levin absolutely denies that conservatism is an ideology, for example. Okay.

Regardless, this saxophone is a predictable series of behaviors based on binary thinking processes - we're right, they're wrong, we win, they lose, all or nothing - that lead to (1) deeper divisions between Americans and (2) wild swings in elections as politicians fail to deliver on impossible binary mandates.

Either way, the saxophones are in control now, and the country is splitting in two. Great.

I don't think you are getting it. These protesters are not hard core ideologues, which is something you just have to randomly insert into any analysis. They absorb whatever ideology is convenient at the time - as do most people.

Once you call out entitled brats on their stupid behavior, they don't "lose", they change their behavior.

Of course they are wrong, it's wrong to beat random people and smash windows. There is no discussion to take place here. The only thing that remains is making a laughing stock of these people and demonstrating how they behave to everyone. It's called making America great...

I don't think you are getting it. These protesters are not hard core ideologues, which is something you just have to randomly insert into any analysis. They absorb whatever ideology is convenient at the time - as do most people.

Once you call out entitled brats on their stupid behavior, they don't "lose", they change their behavior.

Of course they are wrong, it's wrong to beat random people and smash windows. There is no discussion to take place here. The only thing that remains is making a laughing stock of these people and demonstrating how they behave to everyone. It's called making America great...
And you want these liberals to have and raise bad citizens rather than abort them?

And you want these liberals to have and raise bad citizens rather than abort them?

Where the hell did wild abortions appear into the discussion?

Please, have as many abortions as you wish, just don't randomly swing them at my face.

There is no discussion to take place here.
My point exactly..
Indeed, I think everyone already agreed that beating people and smashing windows is wrong. No discussion to be had. If you don't agree, by all means go for it. I must have had too high of an expectation.
I was referring to something a little larger, but that's okay.

I was not...

When it comes to discussion, only the hard core leftists seem to hate that. In fact, the right wing spectrum seems to go out of its way seeking for confrontation. That makes sense, since the leftist arguments, as a result of years of safe spaces and echo-chambers, are so bad that even a 5-year old could dismantle them.

milo-feat-1.jpg

"Afraid of discussion, operates in liberal campuses".

Not me. I fully support helping abort bad citizens. At cost, of course, not for free. :D

Hillary Clinton is no longer in the picture, all eyeballs are focused on Comrade Trump, and he's not doing so well with a 32% post election approval rating. .....
Correct about Hillary. She's done. As for Trump, he'll need to get those numbers up or he'll be having his own viking funeral. Time will tell. Again, the next 100 days will be crucial to his administration. It is totally in their hands.

You have elected a narcissist--a person that can't change. A Narcissist requires constant attention, but that attention has to come in the form of praise. They cannot handle any form criticism. This is why he has been on his tweety account actually attacking private citizens about the remarks they makes about him. Continually arguing with the free press in this country about the numbers and comments they make.

He's unlike any other President we've ever seen. All of the others have ignored this stuff. And knowing that a President, (no matter how good they are) is criticized 24 hours a day, 7 days a week coming in from every direction, you are getting a very good preview of what he is going to be doing. You saw this through-out the debates you thought it was funny, and he had balls for doing it, but you were watching the real deal.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

147318_600.jpg

Right now he focused on every news station to hear what they're saying about him. He's watching T.V.

Last edited:

You have elected a narcissist--a person that can't change. A Narcissist requires constant attention, but that attention has to come in the form of praise. They cannot handle any form criticism. This is why he has been on his tweety account actually attacking private citizens about the remarks they makes about him. Continually arguing with the free press in this country about the numbers and comments they make.

He's unlike any other President we've ever seen. All of the others have ignored this stuff. And knowing that a President, (no matter how good they are) is criticized 24 hours a day, 7 days a week coming in from every direction, you are getting a very good preview of what he is going to be doing. You saw this through-out the debates you thought it was funny, and he had balls for doing it, but you were watching the real deal.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

147318_600.jpg
So what do you want?

we should call the tiny democrats the DEMOSAURS...cos their party is gonna be extinct soon!

You have elected a narcissist--a person that can't change. .....
You are a liar and, obviously, such a narcissist yourself you can't see why. Get a grip, fella.

No I don't lie, I gave you a link. So get your crayons & coloring books out and turn on your FOX News, you're in for a very rough ride. There's a lot of hairspray in Comrade Trump's hairdo, and you've just been hit with an avalanche of protesters that aren't going to stop. They have now turned into activists. He's insulted, offended and threatened to many in this country.

The Senate will be investigating this Russian hacking--they will be using subpoenas, and the DOJ has put the FBI and Comey on notice that they are also investigating them.
Senate Committee May Use Subpoenas in Russian Hacking Investigation
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi--this is what you're life will be for the next 4 years, if he isn't impeached first.

If they find collusion, that will be considered TREASON. And they may have already found it. This New York Times article was written BEFORE all Russian diplomats were thrown out of this country.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=1

Since you have made Comrade Trump the poster boy of the Republican party, the consequences to the party will be devastating for decades to come.

th

Women, this is our rallying cry (Opinion) - CNN.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back