Republicans have painted themselves into a corner.

GOP can easily keep its margins if it continues to reach out to women and Latinos, and keeps the far right powerless.

OH MY GOSH... STOP THE PRESSES... THE REPUBLICANS ARE IN HUGE TROUBLE... DOESN'T MATTER THEY JUST KICKED THE SHIT OUT OF THE DEMOCRATS IN AN EPIC BLOOD BATH IN THE MID TERMS... NOW THEY'RE IN A CORNER... OH NO... WHAT SHALL THEY EVER DO....

My fucking GAWD... the PROGTARD MELT DOWN CONTINUES... holy fuck.

OH MY GOSH... STOP THE PRESSES... THE REPUBLICANS ARE IN HUGE TROUBLE... DOESN'T MATTER THEY JUST KICKED THE SHIT OUT OF THE DEMOCRATS IN AN EPIC BLOOD BATH IN THE MID TERMS... NOW THEY'RE IN A CORNER... OH NO... WHAT SHALL THEY EVER DO....

The corner is always a good place to be. You don't have to watch your back and there is only one place left to go. Through anyone who get's in your way.

The corner is always a good place to be. You don't have to watch your back and there is only one place left to go. Through anyone who get's in your way.
The corner is in rderp's mind anyway. The republicans couldn't be in any better position if they asked for it. They've got the majority of Americans behind them, and the progs just CAN'T STAND IT. So, it's back to the Alinsky play book, and rderp is showing us how they do it.

If we could only get Republicans to answer questions. Imagine. How low would their approval rating be then? They lost the popular vote in 5 of the last 6 presidential elections. Let them be honest about what they actually want to do. But of course, making that wish is as likely as wishing they actually liked science, children, minorities and education.
^ that

007, my idiot bud. We have 17 seats in the Senate we could lose with the Dems having one possibilty to lose.

We need more women and Hispanics than we need you dinosaurs from the far right.

GOP can easily keep its margins if it continues to reach out to women and Latinos, and keeps the far right powerless.
EVERYTHING is FAR RIGHT to you, progtard... STFU, idiot.
Jake says one thing and always reverts back to protectionism of the democrat way.

simply drivel from your lips, bud

We could lose 17 seats and the dems 1 in 2016.

The leadership does not care about you far right, because you have no serious alternatives.

EVERYTHING is FAR RIGHT to you, progtard... STFU, idiot.
Jake says one thing and always reverts back to protectionism of the democrat way.

simply drivel from your lips, bud

We could lose 17 seats and the dems 1 in 2016.

The leadership does not care about you far right, because you have no serious alternatives.
This is just like the GOP is dead BS. Tell you what if the Republicans act like the democrats both party's are dead. This will be their last chance. Dems are done. Time for a third party. if the republicans side with the democrats.

Forum List

Back