Republicans Heard The Voters: They Want Hunter Biden’s Laptop

The fossil fuel industry actually hasn't pulled back on production, Winger. What they pulled back on was any further investment in FUTURE production! It takes years to bring wells on line. It takes years to build new refineries. None of that is in the pipeline (pardon the pun) at the moment because Joe Biden and the Democrats have made it quite clear that they are at war with the Fossil Fuels Industry. If you think prices are bad now...just wait! It's going to get worse and this time Potato Head won't be able to empty the Strategic Petroleum Reserves because he's taken that to dangerously low levels already!
Future production?

They are sitting on 9000 unused drilling permits and are demanding more

Future production?

They are sitting on 9000 unused drilling permits and are demanding more
Well of course they're sitting on them you buffoon! Why would you start spending the money to develop new well when you have an administration that has sworn to put you out of business? You really don't grasp how business works...do you?

That's called "Influence pedaling" and it's very much illegal! Especially when it's done at the scale that the Biden family have been doing it!

As for evidence of Joe Biden receiving money? Hunter Biden's former business partner, Tony Bobulinski has testified that Joe Biden was "The Big Guy" and was paid part of the money they took in! That's not a conspiracy theory. That's someone who knows spilling the beans.

That remains your problem with Joe Biden

His finances are very boring. Salary as President and Vice President. Dr Bidens salary, Book deals, speaking engagements.
No shell businesses, no shady investments, no partnerships.

He accounts for every cent he has

That remains your problem with Joe Biden

His finances are very boring. Salary as President and Vice President. Dr Bidens salary, Book deals, speaking engagements.
No shell businesses, no shady investments, no partnerships.

He accounts for every cent he has
Then he's not going to have a problem when Congressional investigators start going through the books is he, Winger? Care to show me in Joe Biden's tax returns where he lists the monies he got for being The Big Guy? Care to show me where he reports the money that was given to him to help with household expenses? Tony Bobulinski says Joe got paid. Joe never claimed it. Neither did Hunter. The Congressional investigators are going to subpoena Hunters bank records, Winger. You know the bank records that have the 150 transactions that were flagged by the banks? The transactions that the Biden Administration has been scrambling to keep from being made public? That's all going to be coming out, Little Buddy and Bobulinski is saying that it's going to be ugly when it does!

Have you ever heard of "Occam's Razor", Jaxson?

If you'd care to give me a reason why ANYONE would pay a crack addict with no expertise in your field millions of dollars...I'd be happy to listen! The simplest explanation (and quite frankly the only explanation) for why someone would do that for Hunter Biden is who his father is! Where's the beef? That would be the millions of dollars that have been paid to members of the Biden family.
That's not proof, it's a theory, wishful thinking... but not proof. If either one of them did something illegal, then sure, prosecute them. No problem. But with real proof. Not maybes and what ifs...

Then he's not going to have a problem when Congressional investigators start going through the books is he, Winger? Care to show me in Joe Biden's tax returns where he lists the monies he got for being The Big Guy? Care to show me where he reports the money that was given to him to help with household expenses? Tony Bobulinski says Joe got paid. Joe never claimed it. Neither did Hunter. The Congressional investigators are going to subpoena Hunters bank records, Winger. You know the bank records that have the 150 transactions that were flagged by the banks? The transactions that the Biden Administration has been scrambling to keep from being made public? That's all going to be coming out, Little Buddy and Bobulinski is saying that it's going to be ugly when it does!

Doesn’t seem like he will have a problem

Unlike, Trump
Biden will not need to go to the Supreme Court to block his finances from Congressional investigation

Evidently the majority of Americans give a shit. According to polls hunters laptop would have changed the outcome of the 2020 elections.

Polls don't show proof, polls are a load of opinions. Get solid proof, then come back and tell me all about it, I'd be interested to hear some real proof. I have no affinity for Diaper Joe... but you still need real proof. Like Watergate.

Hello, fellow Americans. We are the new Republican majority in the U.S. House of Representatives, and it is our honor to share our exciting plans for the weeks and months ahead.

Clearly the midterm elections didn’t go quite as we had hoped, but we are appropriately chastened and have fully heard the message that was sent: You all are tired of conspiracy theories and election denialism and prefer a focus on legislation that will make a difference in your lives.

Point taken. Now that we have a narrow majority in the House, we’re totally going to nail this.

That’s why we’re proudly promise to introducing the first of 37 investigations into Hunter Biden and his father, President Joe Biden, along with a number of new committees that will address the concerns of regular Americans like Sean Hannity, Donald Trump and Tucker Carlson.

The beginning of the end gets off to an early start.
Hunter who?

Doesn’t seem like he will have a problem

Unlike, Trump
Biden will not need to go to the Supreme Court to block his finances from Congressional investigation
Trump doesn't have 150 banking transactions that were flagged by banks, Winger! Joe does! It's why the Biden Administration changed things around so those transactions couldn't be seen by Congressional investigators. You don't do that when you've got nothing to hide...you do that when you've got a smoking gun that you desperately need to hide!

The question remains why the "justice dept" didn't want Hunter's laptop. Republicans are jousting at windmills as long as the FBI remains corrupt.

That's not proof, it's a theory, wishful thinking... but not proof. If either one of them did something illegal, then sure, prosecute them. No problem. But with real proof. Not maybes and what ifs...
Oldest investigative rule in the books, Jaxson! Follow the money. I note that you don't even attempt to come up with a reason why someone would pay a crack addict like Hunter millions of dollars! I don't blame you.

Trump doesn't have 150 banking transactions that were flagged by banks, Winger! Joe does! It's why the Biden Administration changed things around so those transactions couldn't be seen by Congressional investigators. You don't do that when you've got nothing to hide...you do that when you've got a smoking gun that you desperately need to hide!
he does?

Show us

Forum List

Back