Republicans Heard The Voters: They Want Hunter Biden’s Laptop

I love the automatic insinuation that any charge against Biden will have no merit, while both of Trump's are assumed to be massive and on the up-and-up.

So much objectiveness...

Its like anything else they say. When they're quick to label something misinfo, disinfo, or conspiracy.....then you know there's truth to it.

You clearly don’t understand that the primary cause of inflation is Hunter Biden’s laptop. This way they kill two birds with one stone. Such Patriots.
The primary cause of inflation is Joe Biden's clueless green new deal! Joe could have fixed that issue a year and a half ago but he doesn't care if gas goes to $6.00 a gallon and inflation spikes.

The primary cause of inflation is Joe Biden's clueless green new deal! Joe could have fixed that issue a year and a half ago but he doesn't care if gas goes to $6.00 a gallon and inflation spikes.
None of that has taken effect

How could it cause inflation?

Great news. That’ll beat inflation.
Says the dumbass leftfuck who spent SIX YEARS trying to impeach the political opposition.

Fuck you, leftard. The righties are going to rub a little dog and pony in your face, which you richly deserve, and I hope you choke on ever word of it.

Of course you don't. You're a dumbass leftard
So what if the left wanted desperately to nail one of Trump's stupid children. I don't give a shit about them. See what I mean? (I'm a Libertarian, not a Dem)

Says the dumbass leftfuck who spent SIX YEARS trying to impeach the political opposition.

Fuck you, leftard. The righties are going to rub a little dog and pony in your face, which you richly deserve, and I hope you choke on ever word of it.
Go ahead, tit for tat them like a bunch of babies. Hunter is a nobody, and a coke whore... who cares?

Hello, fellow Americans. We are the new Republican majority in the U.S. House of Representatives, and it is our honor to share our exciting plans for the weeks and months ahead.

Clearly the midterm elections didn’t go quite as we had hoped, but we are appropriately chastened and have fully heard the message that was sent: You all are tired of conspiracy theories and election denialism and prefer a focus on legislation that will make a difference in your lives.

Point taken. Now that we have a narrow majority in the House, we’re totally going to nail this.

That’s why we’re proudly promise to introducing the first of 37 investigations into Hunter Biden and his father, President Joe Biden, along with a number of new committees that will address the concerns of regular Americans like Sean Hannity, Donald Trump and Tucker Carlson.

The beginning of the end gets off to an early start.
We know Republicans can act just as stupidly as Democrats. Remember in 2016 before Trump was nominated the Democrats were already talking about impeaching him? We you complaining about such nonsense back then or just now because of party over country?

Go ahead, tit for tat them like a bunch of babies. Hunter is a nobody, and a coke whore... who cares?
Hunter Biden is selling access to the president, which is thoroughly illegal and a major crime.

Obstructing the damage this man has been causing is the least we can do until he becomes a removed
Same old nonsense

Republicans offer NOTHING
They complain about Debt, immigration, inflation, gas prices

But when they have the power to do something…..all they do is obstruct the Dems from doing anything

I care. His father, the big guy, used him to enrich the Biden crime syndicate
So far, all I find is this. Is there anything else?
"Through past months and years, news stories have appeared referencing computer messages written by Hunter along with videos of him in compromising settings. On one video, Hunter is reportedly pictured in an acid sleep, partially clothed and lying on a bed with a crank pipe hanging from his mouth." 🥱

Forum List

Back