Republicans Heard The Voters: They Want Hunter Biden’s Laptop

So you and everyone else have nothing except wishful thinking. Got it.
Yeah, figured that would be your terminally retarded comeback

Hey shitbrains, guess what, I'm not obligated to provide you with anything

Now go away

That's why he's being investigated

So some guy says that Hunter has influence with dad so it must be true. Did Hunter say that to anyone officially? And even if he did say that shit, if that's illegal, throw him in jail. But that doesn't connect to his dad in any way that I can tell. Is there more?

Yeah, figured that would be your terminally retarded comeback

Hey shitbrains, guess what, I'm not obligated to provide you with anything

Now go away
:lol: If you had something, you be happy to shove in my face. Now stfu and go sit down.

None of that has taken effect

How could it cause inflation?
Joe started pushing the green new deal on his first day in office, Oh Clueless One! His policies on energy have caused the fossil fuel industry to pull back on investment. It's what happens when you have a President who has publicly declared war on you! If you think things are bad now keep in mind that it takes years for fossil fuel investments to come on line...we're looking at worse times ahead and Potato Head won't be able to empty the Strategic Petroleum Reserve because he did that to keep oil prices under $4 before the mid terms. The Democrats couldn't care less of course because they WANT $6 a gallon gas so they can push their "green" agenda!

Hey, the American people voted for these idiots and they're going to get what they deserve.

Got a link to real proof?
Do you really think those foreign entities paid Hunter Biden millions of dollars for his "expertise", Jaxson? Don't embarrass yourself! You know as well as I do that Hunter and his uncle have been selling access to Joe Biden and they've been doing it for years with impunity. It's wrong and it should have been addressed long ago!

:lol: If you had something, you be happy to shove in my face.

No, I wouldn't. You sound more like a leftard than a libertarian. Leftards like to make dumbass assumptions about others while remaining completely clueless about human nature.

Now stfu and go sit down.

You're no libertarian. You sound more like an ordinary run of the mill Nazi leftard

Do you really think those foreign entities paid Hunter Biden millions of dollars for his "expertise", Jaxson? Don't embarrass yourself! You know as well as I do that Hunter and his uncle have been selling access to Joe Biden and they've been doing it for years with impunity. It's wrong and it should have been addressed long ago!
As the commercial once asked: where's the beef? To make a claim like that you need some solid proof, not because some orange lying sack of cheeseburgers said so.

No, I wouldn't. You sound more like a leftard than a libertarian. Leftards like to make dumbass assumptions about others while remaining completely clueless about human nature.

You're no libertarian. You sound more like an ordinary run of the mill Nazi leftard
You have nothing. When you do, come back, I'd be more than happy the indict the lot of them.

Joe started pushing the green new deal on his first day in office, Oh Clueless One! His policies on energy have caused the fossil fuel industry to pull back on investment. It's what happens when you have a President who has publicly declared war on you! If you think things are bad now keep in mind that it takes years for fossil fuel investments to come on line...we're looking at worse times ahead and Potato Head won't be able to empty the Strategic Petroleum Reserve because he did that to keep oil prices under $4 before the mid terms. The Democrats couldn't care less of course because they WANT $6 a gallon gas so they can push their "green" agenda!

Hey, the American people voted for these idiots and they're going to get what they deserve.
The fossil fuel industry pulled back on production to maintain high gas prices

Biden had nothing to do with it

It is called “connections”
Never been illegal

Your problem is you have no evidence of Biden receiving money or giving special treatment.
Your conspiracy theories are meaningless

Think everyone knows that Hunter is a mess, Drugs booze & what ever else he did. The laptop deal reminds me of the pizza restaurant craziness. NO basement, no sexual ring, no Hillary. In this case am sure there is something, but what? You throw enough layers of lies out there, it becomes impossible to find the truth.

As the commercial once asked: where's the beef? To make a claim like that you need some solid proof, not because some orange lying sack of cheeseburgers said so.
Have you ever heard of "Occam's Razor", Jaxson?

If you'd care to give me a reason why ANYONE would pay a crack addict with no expertise in your field millions of dollars...I'd be happy to listen! The simplest explanation (and quite frankly the only explanation) for why someone would do that for Hunter Biden is who his father is! Where's the beef? That would be the millions of dollars that have been paid to members of the Biden family.

Who's next for the GOP to investigate? Billy Carter? Like who the fuck gives a shit about Hunter? I don't get it.

Evidently the majority of Americans give a shit. According to polls hunters laptop would have changed the outcome of the 2020 elections.

It is called “connections”
Never been illegal

Your problem is you have no evidence of Biden receiving money or giving special treatment.
Your conspiracy theories are meaningless
That's called "Influence pedaling" and it's very much illegal! Especially when it's done at the scale that the Biden family have been doing it!

As for evidence of Joe Biden receiving money? Hunter Biden's former business partner, Tony Bobulinski has testified that Joe Biden was "The Big Guy" and was paid part of the money they took in! That's not a conspiracy theory. That's someone who knows spilling the beans.

The fossil fuel industry pulled back on production to maintain high gas prices

Biden had nothing to do with it
The fossil fuel industry actually hasn't pulled back on production, Winger. What they pulled back on was any further investment in FUTURE production! It takes years to bring wells on line. It takes years to build new refineries. None of that is in the pipeline (pardon the pun) at the moment because Joe Biden and the Democrats have made it quite clear that they are at war with the Fossil Fuels Industry. If you think prices are bad now...just wait! It's going to get worse and this time Potato Head won't be able to empty the Strategic Petroleum Reserves because he's taken that to dangerously low levels already!

Forum List

Back