Republicans in US House Demand Boston Bombing Be Politicized

Stop acting like an idiot before the only conclusion will be that you are one.

The OP is about WHO is CLAIMING he can hold a non partisan hearing looking for truth.

The asshole from Texas cannot be trusted when his own track record is looked at

Dante, thanks (once again) for the insult. Very classy.

Your OP was titled "Republicans Demand to Politicize the Bombings" which points to an article that simply states that "Congressional Leaders" are calling for an investigation into our Homeland security procedures. Nothing specifically citing the GOP in the article you posted.

You mention the guy from Texas and simply call him an "asshole" (this tells me nothing). You point to some soldier/prayer controversy he was involved in 2 years ago (this tells me nothing).

You started a misleading post (ie "Republicans DEMANDING this be politicized, har har har") and now you're calling anyone an idiot who calls you out for it (very classy - again).

Under the sleaze tactic of never letting a national tragedy to go un-politicized, the GOP led House will hold hearings.

wtf?

:evil:

This Right Wing Piece of Shit, Michael Thomas McCaul, Sr. will hold hearings?
Controversy

In August 2011 AlterNet reported that McCaul, along with John Culberson and Ted Poe were attempting to remove the right of deceased soldiers families to choose which prayers, if any, were to be read at a soldiers funeral.

The three politicians were said to be attempting to impose Christian ceremonies on the military funerals of everybody who has served in the military, regardless of whether or not the deceased was Christian and with or without the consent of the family of the deceased.

The three politicians stated their demands were a response to Veterans Affairs (VA) banning Christian prayers at military funerals, however, VA state this claim is "blatantly false" as VA respects a families "rights to pray however they choose at our national cemeteries"

Still no refutation?

Cool
:cool:
:clap2:

The Wife and Child got welfare benefits because BOTH were born in America

:lol:

poor Frank

was the guy unable to work to provide for them? why didn't he ever have a job in the US?

what exactly is the objection to finding out how the FBI, CIA, and DHS screwed up and allowed this guy to stay here?

are you afraid that the answers might make obama look bad?

Stop acting like an idiot before the only conclusion will be that you are one.

The OP is about WHO is CLAIMING he can hold a non partisan hearing looking for truth.

The asshole from Texas cannot be trusted when his own track record is looked at

Your OP was titled "Republicans Demand to Politicize the Bombings" which points to an article that simply states that "Congressional Leaders" are calling for an investigation into our Homeland security procedures. Nothing specifically citing the GOP in the article you posted.

You mention the guy from Texas and simply call him an "asshole" (this tells me nothing). You point to some soldier/prayer controversy he was involved in 2 years ago (this tells me nothing).

You started a misleading post (ie "Republicans DEMANDING this be politicized, har har har") and now you're calling anyone an idiot who calls you out for it (very classy - again).

Under the sleaze tactic of never letting a national tragedy to go un-politicized, the GOP led House will hold hearings.

wtf?

Controversy

In August 2011 AlterNet reported that McCaul, along with John Culberson and Ted Poe were attempting to remove the right of deceased soldiers families to choose which prayers, if any, were to be read at a soldiers funeral.

The three politicians were said to be attempting to impose Christian ceremonies on the military funerals of everybody who has served in the military, regardless of whether or not the deceased was Christian and with or without the consent of the family of the deceased.

The three politicians stated their demands were a response to Veterans Affairs (VA) banning Christian prayers at military funerals, however, VA state this claim is "blatantly false" as VA respects a families "rights to pray however they choose at our national cemeteries"

Still no refutation?

Cool

You respond by posting your OP? No new original defenses, ect?

You're here to stir up controversy for no reason, and I feel like I'm wasting my time.

What am I supposed to refute? I don't doubt the man's a Republican, I don't doubt that he's imposed Christian values a bit too heavily in the past regarding some obscure Veteren's funeral prayer reading provision.

What does this have to do with anything? Is this a one man committee? Has the Texas Congressperson been sent to jail for rigging committee hearings? I mean, you've given us absolutely nothing except for partisan drivel. You are CLEARLY partisan.

I'm calling it for how it is.

Last edited:
If you truly have trouble with Headlines that are 'extremely misleading and exaggerated' you'd better not venture outside of your comfort zone.

You say "according to the report the aim is to figure out why the bombings happened and if we can do anything differently to prevent something like this in the future." yet choose to ignore the track record of the man heading the committee? :eusa_whistle:

You are using facts in an extremely misleading and deceptive way. No one "slipped through the cracks" The process worked. There was nothing there at that time. Are you demanding the US Government spy on people in this nation without any evidence?

Read the facts of what transpired with the US and the Russians. Your deceptive misstatements lay the foundation for the Right Wing Politicization of the national tragedy. Are you being duped or are you that pathetically partisan?

Dante, think for just one minute.

We were given a tip that this guy was dangerous - right? And by whatever measures the FBI uses to validate that claim, he was rated as "not dangerous".

So (given that he turned out to actually be very dangerous) is it illogical for one to want to figure out why our FBI investigation/measure failed us, and to see if (perhaps) there are some tweaks we could make?

This is a rare terror attack that succeeded; are you saying that we shouldn't investigate why it happened?

Before you call me an idiot, you should probably do a good assessment of yourself.

we were warned about OBL and you dont seem to need to go after Bush for iugnoring it until htousands died

You pathetic little troll. Clinton had OBL on a fucking platter and let him go. What a lying little piece of shit you are. "Truthmatters" my ass. You wipe your ass with the truth.

"When President Barack Obama made the historic announcement in the White House East Room about the killing of Osama bin Laden, the air was thick with irony. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was there, and her husband’s notorious narcissism and cavalier attitude about governance had allowed bin Laden to escape–in 1998, three years before the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon.

In his stunning 2003 book Dereliction of Duty, Air Force Lt. Col. Robert “Buzz” Patterson, a presidential aide and carrier of the “nuclear football,” describes President Clinton’s gross irresponsibility toward national security. Patterson tells how, in the fall of 1998, the watch officer in the White House Situation Room notified the president’s national security adviser, Sandy Berger, that they had located bin Laden and had “a two-hour window to strike.”

Bin Laden Lived To Fight Another Day--Thanks To Bill Clinton - Forbes

The Wife and Child got welfare benefits because BOTH were born in America

:lol:

poor Frank
was the guy unable to work to provide for them? why didn't he ever have a job in the US?

what exactly is the objection to finding out how the FBI, CIA, and DHS screwed up and allowed this guy to stay here?

are you afraid that the answers might make obama look bad?

What are you talking about with work history? :cuckoo:

A Right Wing Asshole from Texas with a history of distorting truth and using false info in hearings is not the person America needs or wants to 'investigate' the FBA, CIA DHS.

Shit happens. People who come here have always bombed public places, some Irish did, some Italians did, some Germans did, and even some American born citizens have bombed us. We cannot throw away the US Constitution and lock everyone up and throw everyone out

wtf?

Controversy

Still no refutation?

Cool

You're here to stir up controversy for no reason, and I feel like I'm wasting my time.

What am I supposed to refute? I don't doubt the man's a Republican, I don't doubt that he's imposed Christian values a bit too heavily in the past regarding some obscure Veteren's funeral prayer reading provision.

What does this have to do with anything? Is this a one man committee? Has the Texas Congressperson been sent to jail for rigging committee hearings? I mean, you've given us absolutely nothing except for partisan drivel. You are CLEARLY partisan.

Dante has this habit of sticking to the point and not allowing those who would deflect, deny, and deceive take a thread off topic, before at least forcing the trolls into some kind of a refutation of the OP/post

You are CLEARLY partisan.

If exposing a partisan hack's attempt to hold another partisan hack hearing makes me a partisan, so be it.

Still, you offer no refutation of facts. So you agree the man is incapable of doing what the linked article proposed he would do...hold a hearing that is not a partisan witch hunt. Any hearing the Right Wing Asshole is Chairing will be looking for political gains and not looking to improve national security

Clinton had OBL on a fucking platter and let him go.
...............http://www.usmessageboard.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=7176344
"When President Barack Obama made the historic announcement in the White House East Room about the killing of Osama bin Laden, the air was thick with irony. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was there, and her husband’s notorious narcissism and cavalier attitude about governance had allowed bin Laden to escape–in 1998, three years before the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon.

In his stunning 2003 book Dereliction of Duty, Air Force Lt. Col. Robert “Buzz” Patterson, a presidential aide and carrier of the “nuclear football,” describes President Clinton’s gross irresponsibility toward national security. Patterson tells how, in the fall of 1998, the watch officer in the White House Situation Room notified the president’s national security adviser, Sandy Berger, that they had located bin Laden and had “a two-hour window to strike.”

Bin Laden Lived To Fight Another Day--Thanks To Bill Clinton - Forbes

LOL I am actually reading the bullshit dereliction of duty, :lol: the forward says enough... written by Al Santoli, another right wing piece of shit hiding behind prior military service. It is despicable and disgusting.

America has civilian control of the military so nuts like Patterson and Santoli do not kill our freedoms and liberties out of a warped sense of duty. :evil:

That book is such a piece of propaganda it is hilarious an adult would take it seriously :laugh2:

[youtube]7DI7u-TytRU[/youtube]

Last edited:
Surely even you brain dead Lefty's want to know the truth?

The truth will NEVER come out of a committee hearing Chaired by a Right Wing Asshole like ... This Right Wing Piece of Shit, Michael Thomas McCaul, Sr. will hold hearings?
Controversy

wtf?

Still no refutation?

Cool

Dante has this habit of sticking to the point and not allowing those who would deflect, deny, and deceive take a thread off topic, before at least forcing the trolls into some kind of a refutation of the OP/post

3rd person, lol? Anyways..

How was I deflecting? My very first post I was calling you out for creating a misleading thread.

I thought the thread was misleading because:

1.) It said "Republicans Demand to Politicize Bombings" when the article you link to simply states the below, which does not correlate IN ANY WAY to your claim:

"Ultimately the investigation will assess how our efforts have evolved to meet the dynamic terrorist threat of foreign-inspired attacks on our soil, and what changes may be necessary to protect the homeland," Committee Chairman Michael McCaul said in a statement.

2.) The apparent "point" of the thread was that this Texas Congressman who's participating in the committee is "bad" (you didn't even explicitly explain why he was bad), and then you pointed to some obscure article in ALTERNET (ie not a major new source) stating that the Texan was pushing for Christian only prayers in 2011 during soldier funerals. What the hell is this supposed to mean? Is this an illegal activity? Did the bill pass?

No additional detail, no mention if the bill/initiative in 2011 passed, no mention of any convicted corruption charges on part of the Texas Congressmen, NO INFORMATION.

Simply put, it's a misleading thread with no backup or evidence (on your part) from the get go. How does the prayer thing in any way correlate to this? Who else reported on the prayer thing? Was he doing anything illegal?

Before you lecture us on 'facts', how about you at least make sure you're providing them to begin with.

Last edited:

3rd person, lol? Anyways..

How was I deflecting? My very first post I was calling you out for creating a misleading thread.

I thought the thread was misleading because:

1.) It said "Republicans Demand to Politicize Bombings" when the article you link to simply states the below, which does not correlate IN ANY WAY to your claim:

"Ultimately the investigation will assess how our efforts have evolved to meet the dynamic terrorist threat of foreign-inspired attacks on our soil, and what changes may be necessary to protect the homeland," Committee Chairman Michael McCaul said in a statement.

2.) The apparent "point" of the thread was that this Texas Congressman who's participating in the committee is "bad" (you didn't even explicitly explain why he was bad), and then you pointed to some obscure article in ALTERNET (ie not a major new source) stating that the Texan was pushing for Christian only prayers in 2011 during soldier funerals. What the hell is this supposed to mean? Is this an illegal activity? Did the bill pass?

No additional detail, no mention if the bill/initiative in 2011 passed, no mention of any convicted corruption charges on part of the Texas Congressmen, NO INFORMATION.

Simply put, it's a misleading thread with no backup or evidence (on your part) from the get go. How does the prayer thing in any way correlate to this? Who else reported on the prayer thing? Was he doing anything illegal?

Before you lecture us on 'facts', how about you at least make sure you're providing them to begin with.

Dante did NOT point "to some obscure article in ALTERNET (ie not a major new source) stating that the Texan was..." What Dante did do was start an OP with the most un-obscure News Source Reuters Congressional committee calls hearing on Boston bombings | Reuters

...linked with a full explanation of why the asshole is an asshole by linking to a Wikipedia page containing the Controversy surrounding the Right Wing Texan Asshole

You really should not pull out your squirt gun during a knife fight

Yes of course...AND you believe it would come out if it were chaired by Lee or Pelosi.

Sorry, the truth will come out and you are NOT going to like it.

Surely even you brain dead Lefty's want to know the truth?

The truth will NEVER come out of a committee hearing Chaired by a Right Wing Asshole like ... This Right Wing Piece of Shit, Michael Thomas McCaul, Sr. will hold hearings?
Controversy

Controversy

wtf?

Come on Dante,

First of all the title of the article is "Congressional committee calls hearing on Boston bombings" (your title is extremely misleading and exaggerated), and according to the report the aim is to figure out why the bombings happened and if we can do anything differently to prevent something like this in the future.

Given that one of these guys was on an FBI and CIA watchlist at one point, and that he was physically interviewed at some time prior to the bombing after being tipped off as a potential threat, obviously people are going to wonder why he "slipped through the cracks". Is this a ridiculous thing to wonder?

Please (and I say this with the utmost respect), try to post horseshit threads intentionally trying to stir up angst between the right and the left. It does us no good.
If you truly have trouble with Headlines that are 'extremely misleading and exaggerated' you'd better not venture outside of your comfort zone.

You say "according to the report the aim is to figure out why the bombings happened and if we can do anything differently to prevent something like this in the future." yet choose to ignore the track record of the man heading the committee? :eusa_whistle:

You are using facts in an extremely misleading and deceptive way. No one "slipped through the cracks" The process worked. There was nothing there at that time. Are you demanding the US Government spy on people in this nation without any evidence?

Read the facts of what transpired with the US and the Russians. Your deceptive misstatements lay the foundation for the Right Wing Politicization of the national tragedy. Are you being duped or are you that pathetically partisan?

You don't have any facts. You have assertions made by people in power, and you accept them as facts because you are a partisan toady. Of course, we know that politicians and bureaucrats would never spin the truth to protect their political asses.

We haven't had a straight answer out of this cabal of Chicago crooks since they have been in office.

Forum List

Back