Republicans inching closer to 'wave election' in November, former Clinton pollster says

Not trying to pee in your corn flakes or anything, but the fact that so many races with these craven GQP clowns selling their souls and playing along with the rigged election scam are even within 40% says a lot about the condition of this country.

Not half as much as having pion commies like you as a citizen. 20 days to go.

See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image

I see republicans taking the House by about 10 seats
I see the Senate remaining 50/50 with the Dems picking up Pennsylvania and Republicans taking Nevada

So let me get this straight..

Republicans are bragging about the predictions of a Hillary Clinton pollster?

You do realize how those 2016 polls worked out for Hillary?

So let me get this straight..

Republicans are bragging about the predictions of a Hillary Clinton pollster?

You do realize how those 2016 polls worked out for Hillary?
Yet Hillary Clinton did not win the presidency did she?

you miss the part about him being former Clinton adviser?

Seems you missed the point

Why would you trust the election predictions of a Hillary Clinton pollster?

You do realize how that worked out for Hillary?

Not trying to pee in your corn flakes or anything, but the fact that so many races with these craven GQP clowns selling their souls and playing along with the rigged election scam are even within 40% says a lot about the condition of this country.

Even if the Dems manage to hold on to the Senate, Congress is gonna be fully stocked with the Qanon Caucus. As little as I think of politicians, I would never have thought we'd get to this. Not here.

Please cry harder.

During an interview on "Mornings with Maria" on Friday, Fox News contributor Mark Penn, a former top adviser to the Clintons, argued the latest midterm polls show voters who just vote on the issues are tipping the scales in favor of Republican candidates.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...-pollster-says

How could it not be a sweep, lower 401ks, lower wages due to inflation, higher fuel prices. We are a joke among all the power hungry countries. _OG
None of those scenarios are directly related to democrats. It shows an ignorance to think it does.

That aside, polls have been wrong many times. I can’t see many of those 81 million changing their vote to boost trump who they just voted out.

None of those scenarios are directly related to democrats. It shows an ignorance to think it does.

That aside, polls have been wrong many times. I can’t see many of those 81 million changing their vote to boost trump who they just voted out.
everyone with a 401k would like to see Biden suffer

It’s funny how, if the poll went the other way, we’d be hearing what sh*t it is.
polls are usually not reliable. They usually say the Dim is ahead

or is ahead by 5 points

Then the election happens and the Dim loses

:)

happened in 2016

Forum List

Back