Republicans Introduce Legislation To Ban Democratic Party

The Republican Party died when they nominated Palin for VP, and every election goes deeper into the Dark Side.
/—-/ Palin was kicking ass until RINO McCain stifled her, she was drawing bigger crowds than he was.

I see that you don't need Trump to lie to you. You lie to yourself.
/—-/ Prove I am wrong. You won’t because you can’t. However I can prove my claim:
She (Gov Palin) rallied an estimated 3,000 folks in Reno in the morning and later drew at least 5,000 to a rally in Henderson, crowded with Republicans who proudly identified with the regular-guy persona of Joe the Plumber and showed up to stake their own claim to Palin.
M
Those numbers could be envied by McCain, who drew just 2,500 in Missouri on Monday, a day after Obama rallied more than 175,000 in swings through St. Louis and Kansas City. At times, McCain seemed almost an afterthought.
'Sarah's Army' rallies for Palin in Nevada

The Republican Party died when they nominated Palin for VP, and every election goes deeper into the Dark Side.
/—-/ Palin was kicking ass until RINO McCain stifled her, she was drawing bigger crowds than he was.

She was the Circus act that predicted Rump.
/----/ Why do you libtards hate strong, smart, beautiful women?

I don't hate her. I find her amusing. And we don't need an Amusing President anymore than we need a friggin circus act as one like we have right now.

/—-/ Prove I am wrong. You won’t because you can’t. However I can prove my claim:
She (Gov Palin) rallied an estimated 3,000 folks in Reno in the morning and later drew at least 5,000 to a rally in Henderson, crowded with Republicans who proudly identified with the regular-guy persona of Joe the Plumber and showed up to stake their own claim to Palin.
M
Those numbers could be envied by McCain, who drew just 2,500 in Missouri on Monday, a day after Obama rallied more than 175,000 in swings through St. Louis and Kansas City. At times, McCain seemed almost an afterthought.

She was the opening act for Rump.

Just let them burn. This the court and the state bar they don't even get in trouble themselves for doing drugs on the job.

M

What color is the sky in your alternative universe?

M

What color is the sky in your alternative universe?
/—-/ I proved my point. Palin was more popular that McCain. All you have is cliches from the 1990s.

Forum List

Back