🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Protect Rights of Terrorist Watch List To Own Weapons.

So, in their head long rush demand that President Obama "Do Something" about plossible terrorist acts in the U.S., the Republicans have decided that individuals on the Terrorist Watch List should be allowed to continue to purchase firearms in the U.S.

Second Amendment Rights and all that.

Ted Kennedy was on the no fly list...did you know that? You cannot take away a Constitutionally protect right without due process. What next.....take away their free speech rights or the right to vote?

Jeez...people on the left are truly morons. :(

Except of course for Torture under the shrub and dick(less).

Profiling of Muslims (Unconstitutional) seems to just fine for the RWNJ out there.

Hussein has the NSA spying on everyone, yet he couldn' keep track of these couple of people on a No-Fly List? Who is he keeping track of? Only Citizens who didn't vote for him? I think this speaks to Hussein's staggering incompetence. It's not about 'Gun Control.'

Hussein has the NSA spying on everyone, yet he couldn' keep track of these couple of people on a No-Fly List? Who is he keeping track of? Only Citizens who didn't vote for him? I think this speaks to Hussein's staggering incompetence. It's not about 'Gun Control.'

damn, another responsibility of the POTUS. Track no fly lists.

who knew?

oh yeah-------------- NOBODY !

So, in their head long rush demand that President Obama "Do Something" about plossible terrorist acts in the U.S., the Republicans have decided that individuals on the Terrorist Watch List should be allowed to continue to purchase firearms in the U.S.

Ted Kennedy was on the no fly list...did you know that? You cannot take away a Constitutionally protect right without due process. What next.....take away their free speech rights or the right to vote?

Jeez...people on the left are truly morons. :(

Except of course for Torture under the shrub and dick(less).

Profiling of Muslims (Unconstitutional) seems to just fine for the RWNJ out there.
Which part of the Constittuion forbids profiling? Be specific here.

ACLU says there's no due process to getting OFF of those watchlists. The quality sucks. And it's mis-managed in terms of Constitutional rights of appeal..

That said -- this is 3rd thread on the topic --- because the Dear Leader "can't think of of single reason" that the lists should not be added to Insta-Check. Well -- he's a moron or dishonest. You choose.

Also kinda strange that these SAME LEFTISTS cry fucking bloody murder when the lists of convicted felons come out to "deprive folks of voting rights".. . How is THAT not hypocritical?

Besides the good reasons above that I gave for this thread to die.. There's also this..
Trust me on this -- I'm working right now but can back this up..

A recent Comptroller Report from DHS found that 72 employees (mostly TSA) WERE ON THE TERRORIST WATCH LIST !!!!!!!

That's the efficiency and accuracy and accountability that we expect from a govt that demogogues an issue like this to death.. They OUGHT to get THEIR act together before they start blaming Republicans or anyone else..

who knew?

Nobody knew Obama is responsible for what happens in the Department of Homeland Security, which is a cabinet level agency answerable to him?
Yeah, I dont think so.

who knew?

Hussein has the Patriot Act, NDAA, and massive NSA domestic spying at his disposal. Yet he couldn't keep track of a couple of people on a No-Fly List? Leads you to believe he's only spying on Citizens who didn't vote for him. I guess that's why him and his followers are making this about Gun Control. Just a big distraction scam.

who knew?

Nobody knew Obama is responsible for what happens in the Department of Homeland Security, which is a cabinet level agency answerable to him?
Yeah, I dont think so.

This is just a deflection scam. Hussein and his followers wanna make sure no one questions his staggering incompetence. Hence, the hysterical 'Gun Control' rhetoric.

He's got the NSA spying on everyone, yet he couldn't keep tabs on a couple of folks on a No-Fly List? Makes you wonder who he's really spying on. My guess is, it's only Citizens who didn't vote for him.

The couple in San Bernardino were not on the no fly list.
NO one has shot anyone that is on the no fly list here in America.

As I stated in a separate thread yesterday, putting someone on a no fly list without Due Process and subsequently denying them their right to own as a result is a gross violation of the Second and Fifth Amendments of the Constitution. You'd think a so-called Constitutional law professor would understand that.

The couple in San Bernardino were not on the no fly list.
NO one has shot anyone that is on the no fly list here in America.

Exactly, hence the reason why the entire debate is pointless.

Sigh...once again, you cannot ban someone from buying a gun over suspicions
Then how can we legally prohibit someone who once assessed mental health treatment of buying a firearm? As a LIBERTARIAN I say AR-15's for everyone! Whackier the better!

The mental issues have been confirmed, it's not a suspicion. I have no problem banning someone that is bat shit coo coo from owning firearms. It would most certainly cut down on Liberal gun owners
But the vast maj of those who access mental health services pose no threats, and will never commit a crime of any kind, beyone perhaps speeding. We legally deny them their 2nd amend rights because they might pose risk because they might not perceive reality. If you are saying people on a no fly are somehow different, you're being disingenuous.

I have no idea how one ends up on a no fly list but if you're diagnosed as a mental nut case no guns for you.
There need to be set times when your rights shall be stripped away.
like being in the country illegally, regardless as to how you got in, no rights.
Going to jail for a felony, after conviction, no rights.
etc.

Forum List

Back