🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Protect Rights of Terrorist Watch List To Own Weapons.

So take all Americans' firearms away? That's the Communist/Progressive answer? Sounds like a pretty hysterical over-reaction. Talk about throwing the baby out with the bath water?

If you pass an FBI background check, you are entitled to acquire a firearm. That's the law. We already have 'Gun Control.' Deal with it Gun Grabbers.
So you're good with people on no fly lists passing b/g checks?

Sigh...once again, you cannot ban someone from buying a gun over suspicions
Then how can we legally prohibit someone who once assessed mental health treatment of buying a firearm? As a LIBERTARIAN I say AR-15's for everyone! Whackier the better!

The mental issues have been confirmed, it's not a suspicion. I have no problem banning someone that is bat shit coo coo from owning firearms. It would most certainly cut down on Liberal gun owners
But the vast maj of those who access mental health services pose no threats, and will never commit a crime of any kind, beyone perhaps speeding. We legally deny them their 2nd amend rights because they might pose risk because they might not perceive reality. If you are saying people on a no fly are somehow different, you're being disingenuous.

I have no idea how one ends up on a no fly list but if you're diagnosed as a mental nut case no guns for you.
Well thanks for admitting you don't know shite for what you're talking about. Candor is good.

Sigh...once again, you cannot ban someone from buying a gun over suspicions
Then how can we legally prohibit someone who once assessed mental health treatment of buying a firearm? As a LIBERTARIAN I say AR-15's for everyone! Whackier the better!

The mental issues have been confirmed, it's not a suspicion. I have no problem banning someone that is bat shit coo coo from owning firearms. It would most certainly cut down on Liberal gun owners
But the vast maj of those who access mental health services pose no threats, and will never commit a crime of any kind, beyone perhaps speeding. We legally deny them their 2nd amend rights because they might pose risk because they might not perceive reality. If you are saying people on a no fly are somehow different, you're being disingenuous.

I have no idea how one ends up on a no fly list but if you're diagnosed as a mental nut case no guns for you.
Well thanks for admitting you don't know shite for what you're talking about. Candor is good.

How bout you gfy you sissified lib

So take all Americans' firearms away? That's the Communist/Progressive answer? Sounds like a pretty hysterical over-reaction. Talk about throwing the baby out with the bath water?

If you pass an FBI background check, you are entitled to acquire a firearm. That's the law. We already have 'Gun Control.' Deal with it Gun Grabbers.

There are about 72 DHS employees on the no fly list...

Yes, If the FBI approved them obtaining firearms. It's the law. You are still innocent until proven guilty in this country. Being a truly free nation can be very difficult and complicated. But it's what's made us the greatest nation on earth.

Taking all American's firearms away because a few do wrong, is not what our nation is about. Owning a firearm is Constitutionally protected right. Some may not like that, but it is the reality. Gun Grabbers are just gonna have to accept that.

There are about 72 DHS employees on the no fly list...

Yeah, good to see ole Hussein's got everything under control. Yikes! :omg:

If you're an American who truly believes in Freedom & Liberty, you have to support this. If they passed their FBI background checks, they did have the right to obtain firearms. Hey i'm sorry, but Freedom & Liberty can be a sticky proposition. But it's what's made us the greatest nation on earth.

And besides all that, between the Patriot Act, NDAA, NSA, Hussein couldn't keep track of em? Maybe the blame falls squarely on Hussein's incompetence? Something to ponder anyway.

Ah the sassy ass with another swift retort. Actually, you stupid ignorant bitch, and bitchees, the point IS that having accessed mental health services is no more accurate in predicting violence than is the no fly list.

Is There A Link Between Mental Health and Gun Violence? - The New Yorker

The U.S. Government Is Putting Americans on Its No-Fly List on a Hunch

Good point. But regardless, taking away all Americans' firearms because a few do wrong, is not what America is about. We have FBI background checks. We already have 'Gun Control.' The Gun Grabbers are just gonna have to deal with it.

So, in their head long rush demand that President Obama "Do Something" about plossible terrorist acts in the U.S., the Republicans have decided that individuals on the Terrorist Watch List should be allowed to continue to purchase firearms in the U.S.

Second Amendment Rights and all that.

Ted Kennedy was on the no fly list...did you know that? You cannot take away a Constitutionally protect right without due process. What next.....take away their free speech rights or the right to vote?

Jeez...people on the left are truly morons. :(

So, in their head long rush demand that President Obama "Do Something" about plossible terrorist acts in the U.S., the Republicans have decided that individuals on the Terrorist Watch List should be allowed to continue to purchase firearms in the U.S.

Ted Kennedy was on the no fly list...did you know that? You cannot take away a Constitutionally protect right without due process. What next.....take away their free speech rights or the right to vote?

Jeez...people on the left are truly morons. :(

Great points. Yeah, if they passed their FBI background checks, they were legal in obtaining firearms. You are still innocent until proven guilty in this country.

And I think this is all just shameful deflection on the part of Hussein and his followers anyway. They wanna make it all about 'Gun Control.' They wanna make sure no one questions Hussein's incompetence. I mean, between the Patriot Act, NDAA, and NSA, he couldn't keep track of em? Maybe the blame falls squarely on Hussein? Something else to think about anyway.

Link?

can't deny a suspected terrorist capable of walking in a crowded complex and killing a dozen innocent people his 2nd amendment rights.

wouldn't be Amerakun.

spraying .223 rounds in a room full of women and children, now that's patriotic!

es

Yes, because all those 'suspected' terrorists are guilty of????

Yet you accuse all Muslims of being Terrorists...hypocrite much?

Clay Bennett by Clay Bennett, December 04, 2015 Via @GoComics
Garbage poster, garbage link. Don't click on the link ppl, you'll be infected.

can't deny a suspected terrorist capable of walking in a crowded complex and killing a dozen innocent people his 2nd amendment rights.

wouldn't be Amerakun.

spraying .223 rounds in a room full of women and children, now that's patriotic!

es

now that's patriotic!

No

That's hyperbole

Well, I can see banning felons, but that's more on the theory of that when one commits a felony, one gives up various civil liberties. Some states are not taking away the right to vote, I guess on the theory than the war on drugs has made criminals who are not "typical" criminals. I admit there are some peaceful drug users who can't defend themselves, but that's no my doing.

But the thing is MI only maybe at best predicts a 2% more likely to commit violence, but that probably factors in drug and alcohol abuse too. WE don't really know how HSA makes up the no fly. Cat Stevens gave money to hamas. Other people have landed there simply by travelling somewhere .... but the San Bernadino folks were in Saudi Arabia. IF I were to assume metadata tending to show a person contacted a phone number or IP addy of a known jihad supporter, landed someone on a no fly, I'd be more that happy to not let them buy guns too.

The guy really scares me, but Rubio criticized stopping collecting metadata, and unlike both the liberals probably most libertarians, I didn't object to having a third party store the metadata and allow the govt to give the third party a list of numbers to see who called them. .

Rubio Chides Cruz On Voting Record In The Senate

If somebody travelled to Pak or Saudi Arabia, I really don't have a problem with not letting them buy a gun, so long as they have the opportunity to explain What they were doing over there.

Sorry, traitors. Real Americans are on to you.

The fact of the matter is, you allow the killers into the country, you support their cause, and you fight hard to make sure that we don't protect innocent people at the places where they gather...movie theatres, mess halls, schools and the like.

The left supports jihad, and approves of the wholesale slaughter of innocents. They cream themselves every time a school gets shot up, and they cry themselves to sleep every single time an armed citizen prevents a mass shooting.

I own more guns than 2/3rds of these idiots have IQ points.

unless you're some mouth-breathing Republipuke, 2nd amendment rights shouldn't be a right of suspected terrorists. PERIOD !

take your chances, go down to the local mosque and pass out AR's.

oh, that's right .. RW's don't want a mosque anywhere near where they live. They're DANGEROUS !

The end.

I own more guns than 2/3rds of these idiots have IQ points.

unless you're some mouth-breathing Republipuke, 2nd amendment rights shouldn't be a right of suspected terrorists. PERIOD !

take your chances, go down to the local mosque and pass out AR's.

oh, that's right .. RW's don't want a mosque anywhere near where they live. They're DANGEROUS !

The end.
Well shouldn't we actually have a reason to suspect someone is a potential terrorist before labeling them as such. I mean, I think most of us agree that most American muslims are ok folks.

Forum List

Back