Republicans rally to Trump's defence

Republican leadership gave away their souls and manhood away to Trump many years ago. No surprise they are groveling today.

As they should. As all Americans should. This tactic by the Democrats will backfire.

---Republican lawmakers react with fury to Trump verdict and rally to his defense---

I wonder if Trump is going to choose Rubio for his running mate. He has been in the public for awhile. He would be an excellent choice, I liked him in 2016.

As they should. As all Americans should. This tactic by the Democrats will backfire.

---Republican lawmakers react with fury to Trump verdict and rally to his defense---

The party that's "tough on crime"... except when they themselves have committed the crime, and suddenly the Bible says "It's okay for us to commit the crimes, just not them". Fucktard 7:34

The NATION should rally to Trump's defense. This is NOT the United States of America. We fought a war for our independence to put a stop to precisely this type of injustice and corruption. Democrats have CROSS A LINE!!
Crap like this is why Americans in Texas and other states want to secede.

I hear that Trump's donation site crashed due to so many people sending in donations.....Back up now I understand.

He is still a CONVICTED FELON
and you're still a wimp and a bitch .. face it ! no matter if Trump wins or loses you will still be a weakling .. that's just a fact ... I don't blame you for that fact either ... you cant help it .. even if Biden wins the election you will still be you ... a weakling ..

and you're still a wimp and a bitch .. face it ! no matter if Trump wins or loses you will still be a weakling .. that's just a fact ... I don't blame you for that fact either ... you cant help it .. even if Biden wins the election you will still be you ... a weakling ..
:itsok:

The NATION should rally to Trump's defense. This is NOT the United States of America. We fought a war for our independence to put a stop to precisely this type of injustice and corruption. Democrats have CROSS A LINE!!
Holy shit how can you get this so backwards?

Forum List

Back