Republicans: Remove "food stamps" from Farm Bill, but add "dog fighting"?

R

rdean

Kathleen Parker: Steve King's inhumane farm bill measure - The Washington Post

-----------------------------------------------------------
Remember, Kathleen Parker is a Republican conservative who literally hates Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------

House Republicans severed a food stamp provision that customarily has been attached to the measure.

What may have escaped much notice, however, is an amendment by Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) that would preempt state and local laws governing food production and other animal-related industries, including puppy mills, confinement of farm animals, animal fighting, shark finning and the sale of meat from horses, dogs and cats.

King said in his defense of dogfighting, there’s something wrong when we outlaw dogfights but allow people to fight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Is his goal to replace this:

Food_for_Hungry_People_Button.jpg

With this?

XXXX

Steve King is a popular spokesman for the GOP. It was bad enough that Mitt Romney tortured his dog (confining it to on top of the car for a trip lasting hours and then blasting it with cold water after it pooped in fear) until it ran away (according to his son), but I think this goes a little farther, don't you?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Romans learned first hand that the worst thing a government can do to its people is try to feed them. Not that I'd expect you to understand.

The Romans learned first hand that the worst thing a government can do to its people is try to feed them. Not that I'd expect you to understand.

When jobs moved the China under Bush and the failed Republican policies, it left millions in this country without jobs. It was Government under Republicans that led the way to ruin. To punish these people for what Republicans did is terrible. Worse, Republicans are trying to stop anything that would help the situation. Education is for snobs? And that's the way out. Education. Republicans want to cut education here. You only need to read all the "anti education" threads started by USMB Republicans to know this to be true. Colleges are too liberal. Home schooling is good. Get rid of the Department of Education. Cut teachers.

And what is their suggestion or solution to help alleviate the mess they created? "Stop Obama". That's it. That's the entire plan. See? I do understand. Apparently better than you do.

Last edited by a moderator:

No one, not even crazy bitch ass you, understands what the fuck you are talking about.

So F O.

Aw, the progressives can't hide the true costs of food stamps while making it look like the farmers get all that cash.

ah yes, call it a Farm bill and load up with food stamps...but rdean doesn't see anything wrong with that just so long as he can blame Republicans for SOMETHING

What does he care how this government plays dirty tricks on the people of this country...the DEMOCRATS are the pure ones and never have a HAND in ANY of these DIRTY TRICKS...

Last edited:

When jobs moved the China under Bush and the failed Republican policies, it left millions in this country without jobs. It was Government under Republicans that led the way to ruin. To punish these people for what Republicans did is terrible. Worse, Republicans are trying to stop anything that would help the situation. Education is for snobs? And that's the way out. Education. Republicans want to cut education here. You only need to read all the "anti education" threads started by USMB Republicans to know this to be true. Colleges are too liberal. Home schooling is good. Get rid of the Department of Education. Cut teachers.

And what is their suggestion or solution to help alleviate the mess they created? "Stop Obama". That's it. That's the entire plan. See? I do understand. Apparently better than you do.

:cuckoo:
Who signed NAFTA?
Not BOOOOOOOOOOOOSSHHHHHHHHH!

Who signed NAFTA?

:eusa_shhh:
they want to IGNORE that

Ignore is your way of defending dog fights. And all that vitriol against MV and his owning fighting dogs. Maybe he's really a Republican?

No one, not even crazy bitch ass you, understands what the fuck you are talking about.

So F O.

Seriously..

I had a "wtf" moment with that one.

No government, no security, no commerce, no farms.

It's a pretty simple concept.

Who signed NAFTA?

What does NAFTA have to do with jobs moving to China?

Upgrading the telecommunications infrastructure had much more to do with moving jobs to China..than NAFTA.

So F O.

Seriously..

I had a "wtf" moment with that one.

No government, no security, no commerce, no farms.

It's a pretty simple concept.

They haven't thought beyond, "Government has taken away my rights". Like "naming" which rights were taken away. They could start there.

I think we'd faint if rdean EVER posted anything BAD about a Democrat...

the world might just end...must be why he doesn't, he's saving the WORLD...lol

Just as I said, you wouldn't understand. Nice little rant though...hope you feel better.

So F O.

There's the demonstration of superior intellect through well reasoned retorts we've come to expect. Well done.

I think we'd faint if rdean EVER posted anything BAD about a Democrat...

the world might just end...must be why he doesn't, he's saving the WORLD...lol

he did twice Steph....one time he said he did not like the Tie Obama was wearing and the other time being the True Far Lefty he is.....he said he doesnt like Blue Dogs.....might as well be Republicans......gee doesn't that sound like his good buddies on the Far Right and how they look at RINOS?.....

Forum List

Back