Republicans Represent America And Obama Represents It's Victims

No.... YOU are that simple.

Being pregnant is NOT a disease. It is what women are designed to be -- Pregnant.
Designed? Can't believe you said that...so funny

Funnier and funnier. Hormone therapy has other non-contraceptive uses.

Warfarin is a blood thinner.... Basically rat poison. Amoxicillin is an antibiotic.

All these things that you idiotically conflate BC Pills with are used to treat a DISEASE or a sequalae of a disease or an injury.

Get this through your thick skull.... Being pregnant is NOT a disease.

Unless it's you.

Rat poison...okay...:cuckoo:

And your objection to her paying for the pills through her insurance is what exactly? Do you object to women having sex? It doesn't effect you one bit; anymore than you paying your premiums for warfarin or amoxicillin.

But please tell us more about God's role in all of this too....it's a lot of fun.

Yes, Hormone Therapy has many non-contraceptive uses.... TO TREAT DISEASES you fucking IDIOT.

And yes, Doogie Houser, Warfarin is the active ingredient in Rat Poison.

Being Pregnant is NOT a disease.
So having a broken ulna is not a disease either...yet somehow pain medication is prescribed for it.

I guess you're against that too. Your argument; not mine.

You are so wrapped up in your own dogma that it has made you incapable of learning.

Some Companies negotiate Birth Control Pills into their Insurance so that women will get regular check-ups. But it's there only as an ecouragement to do so, not to actually treat anything.

Being pregnant is the natural course of things. It's how you were made.

You can call it "God" or Mother Nature or Gaia or the Great Pumpkin..... It's what women were designed to do... Procreate.
I'm telling you, you're pure comic gold. What were men "designed" to do? Watch sports and scratch their ass...it's likely the only thing you're good at.

Again, what Sandra Fluke pays for has no bearing on what you pay for or choose not to pay for since you're against pain meds--they don't treat diseases afterall. So why are you bent out of shape about it?

Transcripts are available for every speech. It never happened, he never once apologized. You're parroting an echo-fact.

Where'd you get that lié from, Média Matters?

As CNN’s fact-checkers summarize, when Obama took the international trip in question in 2009, he “never uttered an apology for the United States.” This was previously confirmed by PolitiFact, which gave “The Apology Tour” its “Pants on Fire” rating, which is nothing short of the Academy Award for political lying.
Newspaper Rock: Republicans lie about "apology tour"

Top Ten Republican Lies about Barack Obama

Just curious if you have a CNN fact checker summary on exactly how many Republican congressmen ever actually stated a threat that they wanted to shutdown the government? I know a lot of Democrat congressmen, the President and the media made the claim.......but I can't find any actual threats spoken.

NO, THEY JUST THREATEN IT IF THEY DON'T GET WHAT THEY WANT, SAY IT WOULDN'T REALLY BE A PROBLEM, and wreck the recovery with 0.6-1.5 per cent cut in grwowth, AGAIN. A-holes and silly hater dupes....

Last edited:
0418-Obama-boston-heal-city-service_full_600.jpg

Why won't Obama negotiate with the Republicans?

Because he believes that they represent everything that he has been taught to despise throughout his life.

Republicans are America and Obama is standing up for the victims of America.

This demented world view is about as anti-American as you can get, but this nut-case is our president.

Our enemies must be laughing their asses off.

As long as Obama is president he will not negotiate with people he believes are inherently evil. This is why he calls them hostage takers and rapists. This is why Democrats call the GOP every name in the book. It is because they feel victimized by America and they're out to get even, so if you're wondering why Washington doesn't work anymore, there's your reason.

Speaking of victims, here's one of Obama's victims:

Shakira.jpg

Obama hates what America stands for.

Well, at least what he calls "White America" stands for.

Both partied are playing their part to the Bilderberg script.

The Globalists plan to implode the economy and decalre martial law soon.

If the states get together and secede America might stand a chance.

However if anyone here thinks that either Republicans or Democrats actually represent them and aren't working fo rthe Bilderberg Group to take down America... then you deserve the FEMA Camp you get dragged off to when martial law is declared.

Endgame

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho]EndGame HQ full length version - YouTube[/ame]

It's been out for 7 years folks !!!!!!!!!!!!

He was terrified his military pension and his contractor position with the government was threatened.

Yes, he felt he was a victim.

Nope. I have other income, no thanks to the government. What I get from the government only makes up roughly 20% of my total gross income. Take that away and I have to start becoming a bad landlord.

As usual you don't know dick. But thanks for playing.

That's right....aren't you the landlord that accepts section 8 tenants??

That's right! I remember now. The hypocrisy runs deep with you.

Nope. I stopped accepting sec 8 a year ago.

When 101st Air Borne deploys it's éther lose your property or bend à little. Which would you rather do?

I doubt you are telling the truth, yet again.

But if it were so, you were acting hypocritically yesterday.

You were complaining about a government that has employed you in one form or another your adult life. Hypocritical.

To be honest what you choose to believe is moot.

I worked on an assembly-line for 8yrs. I was a dues paying member of a machinist union.

I also invested in real estate, which is where most of my income comes from.

Response?

So most of your income comes from section 8 tenants, who are subsidized by the government. Good to know that you owe your existence to the government.

At thé most 30% of my rentals were sec 8.

Now none are.

Next false assumption.

NO, THEY JUST THREATEN IT IF THEY DON'T GET WHAT THEY WANT, SAY IT WOULDN'T REALLY BE A PROBLEM, and wreck the recovery with 0.6-1.5 per cent cut in grwowth, AGAIN. A-holes and silly hater dupes....

So you can provide proof? Of course you can't. What you can provide proof of are all the Democrat congressmen, Obama and the media repeatedly stating that the Republicans are threatening. You just can't find an actual quote of a Republican saying it. I bet you believe in bigfoot too.

Both parties are taking orders from Bilderberg to implode the economy.

All this debate is useless.

You guys should be backing secessionists at this point !!!!!!!

Put your little tin foil hat back on, crawl into your bunker and shut the fuck up. :cuckoo:

Backwards, as usual.

The TPM hates the cultural and demographic changes in American culture.

We are not going backwards.

How is the Federal government spending less money related to cultural and demographic changes? Are you seriously suggesting that non-whites are more needy for government handouts?

Put your little tin foil hat back on, crawl into your bunker and shut the fuck up. :cuckoo:

Okay when they send the FEMA trucks out, have a nice trip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klqv9t1zVww]Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA Full Length - YouTube[/ame]

Okay when they send the FEMA trucks out, have a nice trip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klqv9t1zVww]Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA Full Length - YouTube[/ame]

Our alien overlords will never allow it to happen. :lmao:

Here's 5 times Obama has apologized for America:

1. April 3, 2009: Strasbourg, France

“In America, there’s a failure to appreciate Europe’s leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.” - Barack Obama

2. April 6, 2009: Ankara, Turkey to the Turkish Parliament

“Another issue that confronts all democracies as they move to the future is how we deal with the past. The United States is still working through some of our own darker periods in our history.” - Barack Obama

3. April 17, 2009, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, at the Summit of the Americas

“While the United States has done much to promote peace and prosperity in the hemisphere, we have at times been disengaged, and at times we sought to dictate our terms.” -Barack Obama

4. April 20, 2009: CIA headquarters, Langley, Va.

“Don’t be discouraged that we have to acknowledge potentially we’ve made some mistakes. That’s how we learn.” - Barack Obama

5. May 21, 2009: National Archives in Washington D.C.

“Unfortunately, faced with an uncertain threat, our government made a series of hasty decisions. … I also believe that all too often our government made decisions based on fear rather than foresight; that all too often our government trimmed facts and evidence to fit ideological predispositions. Instead of strategically applying our power and our principles, too often we set those principles aside as luxuries that we could no longer afford. And during this season of fear, too many of us — Democrats and Republicans, politicians, journalists, and citizens — fell silent. In other words, we went off course.”

http://freebeacon.com/five-times-obama-has-apologized-for-america/

Last edited:
Here's 5 time Obama has apologized for America:

“In America, there’s a failure to appreciate Europe’s leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.” - Barack Obama

2. April 6, 2009: Ankara, Turkey to the Turkish Parliament

“Another issue that confronts all democracies as they move to the future is how we deal with the past. The United States is still working through some of our own darker periods in our history.” - Barack Obama

4. April 20, 2009: CIA headquarters, Langley, Va.

“Don’t be discouraged that we have to acknowledge potentially we’ve made some mistakes. That’s how we learn.” - Barack Obama

“Unfortunately, faced with an uncertain threat, our government made a series of hasty decisions. … I also believe that all too often our government made decisions based on fear rather than foresight; that all too often our government trimmed facts and evidence to fit ideological predispositions. Instead of strategically applying our power and our principles, too often we set those principles aside as luxuries that we could no longer afford. And during this season of fear, too many of us — Democrats and Republicans, politicians, journalists, and citizens — fell silent. In other words, we went off course.”

Acknowledging uncomfortable facts is not apologizing. Nor did he limit himself to using these uncomfortable facts only about America. Taking one sentence from an entire speech is a bit disingenuous. For example.

April 3, 2009: Strasbourg, France

Transcript: Obama's Strasbourg Remarks - CBS News

This is our generation. This is our time. And I am confident that we can meet any challenge as long as we are together. (Applause.)

Such an effort is never easy. It's always harder to forge true partnerships and sturdy alliances than to act alone, or to wait for the action of somebody else. It's more difficult to break down walls of division than to simply allow our differences to build and our resentments to fester. So we must be honest with ourselves. In recent years we've allowed our Alliance to drift. I know that there have been honest disagreements over policy, but we also know that there's something more that has crept into our relationship. In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.

But in Europe, there is an anti-Americanism that is at once casual but can also be insidious. Instead of recognizing the good that America so often does in the world, there have been times where Europeans choose to blame America for much of what's bad.

On both sides of the Atlantic, these attitudes have become all too common. They are not wise. They do not represent the truth. They threaten to widen the divide across the Atlantic and leave us both more isolated. They fail to acknowledge the fundamental truth that America cannot confront the challenges of this century alone, but that Europe cannot confront them without America.

So I've come to Europe this week to renew our partnership, one in which America listens and learns from our friends and allies, but where our friends and allies bear their share of the burden. Together, we must forge common solutions to our common problems.

April 6, 2009: Ankara, Turkey to the Turkish Parliament

Remarks By President Obama To The Turkish Parliament | The White House

The United States is still working through some of our own darker periods in our history. Facing the Washington Monument that I spoke of is a memorial of Abraham Lincoln, the man who freed those who were enslaved even after Washington led our Revolution. Our country still struggles with the legacies of slavery and segregation, the past treatment of Native Americans.

No apologies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWmkuH1k7uA]Nirvana - All Apologies (MTV Unplugged) - YouTube[/ame]

Acknowledging uncomfortable facts is not apologizing. Nor did he limit himself to using these uncomfortable facts only about America. Taking one sentence from an entire speech is a bit disingenuous. For example.

This is our generation. This is our time. And I am confident that we can meet any challenge as long as we are together. (Applause.)

Such an effort is never easy. It's always harder to forge true partnerships and sturdy alliances than to act alone, or to wait for the action of somebody else. It's more difficult to break down walls of division than to simply allow our differences to build and our resentments to fester. So we must be honest with ourselves. In recent years we've allowed our Alliance to drift. I know that there have been honest disagreements over policy, but we also know that there's something more that has crept into our relationship. In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.

But in Europe, there is an anti-Americanism that is at once casual but can also be insidious. Instead of recognizing the good that America so often does in the world, there have been times where Europeans choose to blame America for much of what's bad.

On both sides of the Atlantic, these attitudes have become all too common. They are not wise. They do not represent the truth. They threaten to widen the divide across the Atlantic and leave us both more isolated. They fail to acknowledge the fundamental truth that America cannot confront the challenges of this century alone, but that Europe cannot confront them without America.

So I've come to Europe this week to renew our partnership, one in which America listens and learns from our friends and allies, but where our friends and allies bear their share of the burden. Together, we must forge common solutions to our common problems.

The United States is still working through some of our own darker periods in our history. Facing the Washington Monument that I spoke of is a memorial of Abraham Lincoln, the man who freed those who were enslaved even after Washington led our Revolution. Our country still struggles with the legacies of slavery and segregation, the past treatment of Native Americans.

No apologies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWmkuH1k7uA]Nirvana - All Apologies (MTV Unplugged) - YouTube[/ame]

You lost me after "Acknowledging uncomfortable facts is not apologizing."

First of all it's not a fact. Second, it's not up to him to apologize for the rest of us. The people that supposedly did these uncomfortable things are long gone and most likely had good reasons to do what they did.

Obama is basically apologizing to everyone about the fact that the U.S. has been too damned good at what it does.

And acknowledging uncomfortable facts is an admission of guilt, in so many words a motherfucken apology.

The biggest problem we seem to have with other countries is we aren't them. They're more racist towards us than we'll ever be towards them. You need to get behind that simple fact. It's harder to live in some countries (than it is to live in America) if you're not the right race and Obama feels like apologizing to them to. It boggles the mind. Where the hell does he think he lives?

Last edited:

No apologies.

First of all it's not a fact. Second, it's not up to him to apologize for the rest of us. The people that supposedly did these uncomfortable things are long gone and most likely had good reasons to do what they did.

Obama is basically apologizing to everyone about the fact that the U.S. has been too damned good at what it does.

And acknowledging uncomfortable facts is an admission of guilt, in so many words a motherfucken apology.

The biggest problem we seem to have with other countries is we aren't them. They're more racist towards us than we'll ever be towards them. You need to get behind that simple fact. It's harder to live in some countries (than it is to live in America) that Obama feels like apologizing to if you're not the right race

Since he never apologized for any of the facts he brought up you have nothing to worry about then.

Was he apologizing for Europe for their anti-American attitude or to Turkey for the Armenian genocide? You might not like it and you might disagree with it but he never once apologies for America's actions.

No apologies.

Nirvana - All Apologies (MTV Unplugged) - YouTube

The biggest problem we seem to have with other countries is we aren't them. They're more racist towards us than we'll ever be towards them. You need to get behind that simple fact. It's harder to live in some countries (than it is to live in America) that Obama feels like apologizing to if you're not the right race

Since he never apologized for any of the facts he brought up you have nothing to worry about then.

Was he apologizing for Europe for their anti-American attitude or to Turkey for the Armenian genocide? You might not like it and you might disagree with it but he never once apologies for America's actions.

*rolls eyes*

Bull fucken shit.

He was talking about us.

God Damned Liberals. It's like house training a dog. You can rub their noses in the truth but they refuse to admit to anything. Lying to themselves.

It comes from living in a fantasy world 24/7.

*rolls eyes*

Bull fucken shit.

He was talking about us.

God Damned Liberals. It's like house training a dog. You can rub their noses in the truth but they refuse to admit to anything. Lying to themselves.

It comes from living in a fantasy world 24/7.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdCUpiI1MSA]Nelson Ha Ha/ The Simpsons /Nelson Muntz Ha!-Ha! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back